Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Today is my turn to drive to the game

I live in Ellesmere Port which is about an 18 mile drive from Goodison Park

I go with my mate Nick and we take it in turn to drive to the game.

Today we will hopefully see an Everton home win

Good result today and I thought we played very well.

Created lots of chances 

I will soon go the pub and celebrate our win

And I might just watch the highlights if I'm in a pub that's showing MOTD

On Saturday night I had a good night celebrating Everton's win.  And on Sunday morning I watched MOTD.  All 3 of our goals were good well taken goals

Well last night Everton played a friendly against an African game.  They used the game to players who are squad or reserve team players.  And we won 4 - 0.  It was a good run out for the players

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7g_tjXggSo

I see the site still isnt working properly lol

Everton have been handed a two-year academy transfer ban after being found guilty of breaking Premier League tapping-up rules.

The Merseyside club have also been fined following an inquiry prompted by allegations over their pursuit of a schoolboy who now plays for Manchester United.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

1 hour ago, davidge said:

Everton have been handed a two-year academy transfer ban after being found guilty of breaking Premier League tapping-up rules.

The Merseyside club have also been fined following an inquiry prompted by allegations over their pursuit of a schoolboy who now plays for Manchester United.

If we are guilty its right we should be fined

davidge its funny that you want to post it in BIG lettering lol

1 minute ago, blue1878 said:

If we are guilty its right we should be fined

davidge its funny that you want to post it in BIG lettering lol

I just copied and pasted from elsewhere and that’s how it came out.

It will help your aging eyes anyway :P

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

3 minutes ago, davidge said:

I just copied and pasted from elsewhere and that’s how it came out.

It will help your aging eyes anyway :P

My eyes are ageing so the bigger the better lol

Well tomorrow we are at Chelsea so it will be a good game.  We've not done well at there ground in recent years but hopefully our luck will change tomorrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1StqT_fFCo

Pattaya Addicts is still having problems Videos that I add to my postings still wont open

And I still cannot add Emoji's

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr 

0 - 0 at Chelsea

It's a good result

I'm happy with that

1 hour ago, blue1878 said:

0 - 0 at Chelsea

It's a good result

I'm happy with that

That’s a very negative football outlook ...  A draw will win you no medals at all .  555

Edited by jocky king

4 hours ago, jocky king said:

That’s a very negative football outlook ...  A draw will win you no medals at all .  555

jocky its not being negative lol

The game ended 0 - 0 and a draw away at Chelsea is a good result.  I would have liked to have seen us win but I'll take  draw.

And one point is better than no points at all

And that point could be the difference between us qualifying for Europe or not

Not a bad result for you Blue or Liverpool for that matter. :D I thought Yerry Mina played especially well. :GrinNod1:

8 hours ago, overseas516 said:

Not a bad result for you Blue or Liverpool for that matter. :D I thought Yerry Mina played especially well. :GrinNod1:

Yerry Mina looks a class act

And yes it was a good result for Liverpool

It's just a pity for yourselfs that United couldnt have got a good result

Chelsea 0-0 Everton | Stamford Bridge Reaction

Chelsea 0 Everton 0 MATCH REACTION

Chelsea 0-0 Everton | Everton Earn Point At The Bridge

2 hours ago, blue1878 said:

Yerry Mina looks a class act

And yes it was a good result for Liverpool

It's just a pity for yourselfs that United couldnt have got a good result

I was actually pleased that Manchester United got beaten and whats more i enjoyed the humiliation that they did to them with their show boating. :D I want Manchester United to finish outof the top 4 which will hurt them real badly in the transfer market as all the best players want to play in the champions league. 

I personally even though i support Liverpool think they do not have a chance against Manchester City in the Premier League. I believe we will cement our place in the top four and hope we can bring home one trophy in the next two seasons and i will be more than happy. :D

I have not missed any Liverpool game this season and have to say even though we have amassed more points than ever we still have not played well at all well. :GrinNod1: 

I am really looking forward to the Merseyside derby on December 1st.  :D

2 minutes ago, overseas516 said:

I was actually pleased that Manchester United got beaten and whats more i enjoyed the humiliation that they did to them with their show boating. :D I want Manchester United to finish outof the top 4 which will hurt them real badly in the transfer market as all the best players want to play in the champions league. 

I personally even though i support Liverpool think they do not have a chance against Manchester City in the Premier League. I believe we will cement our place in the top four and hope we can bring home one trophy in the next two seasons and i will be more than happy. :D

I have not missed any Liverpool game this season and have to say even though we have amassed more points than ever we still have not played well at all well. :GrinNod1: 

I am really looking forward to the Merseyside derby on December 1st.  :D

The merseyside derby is played 3 days before I fly to Thailand.  So hopefully will be flying to Thailand happy:P

I'm a season ticket holder of Everton and during my month's visit I will sadly miss 4 home games.  On the day I fly (wed 5th) Everton are at home to Newcastle Utd so I wont know the score till after I arrive in Thailand.  I'll watch most of Everton's games live on tv in various bars.  Theres only one I might not watch because it's a Monday night televised game(home to Watford) so it will kick of in Thailand at 3am.  So I may or not my not watch the game.

A mate of mine will be in Pattaya for the first two weeks of my holiday.  And he supports Liverpool. And just before he flies home Liverpool will be playing Manchester United.  The game will kick off in Thailand at 11pm so he wants to watch the game before visiting some gogo's.  I've told him I'll watch the game with him and then we can visit one or two gog's straight after.  

Last year whilst we were both in Pattaya(again in December) Everton and Liverpool played each other at Anfield.  My mate would not watch the game in the same bar as me.  I don't know why:Laugh1:. We had to meet up after the game

Sadly Blue this will first Christmas in over 20 years that i will not be in Thailand for Christmas and New Year. My circumstances have changed and as a result will be coming to LOS in April/May and Oct/Nov from now on.  :GrinNod1:

The one good thing in LOS Blue are that you can watch all the premier league LIVE unlike the UK (Saturday 3pm no games shown on TV only match of the day) :Anger:

Hope you have a great Christmas Blue and So very sorry your trip will be getting off to the worse possible start on December 1st when Liverpool play Everton. :PAt least you can drown your sorrows in the next 28 days but will have to be on the lager rather than bitter.  :D

When I visit Pattaya next month I will be celebrating an Everton win,  It's a pity you wont be in town because I could have given you some stick lol

On a serious note in England I used to drink Lager when I was young(sorry younger) but then I got a taste for bitter.  So for most of my 28 nights in Pattaya I will have to drink lager again.  So when I get to Manchester airport on the 5th December I will head straight to the bar and drink about 3 pints of bitter before boarding my emirates flight

And its great watching all of Evertons games live on tv whilst in Pattaya.  In Pattaya New Plaza there is a bar called Mr Bean and its run by an Evertonian.  So he shows all the Everton games live

In Pattaya New Plaza there is a bar called Mr Bean and its run by an Evertonian.  So he shows all the Everton games live.  :Anger:

Yes i know Mr Bean bar in New Plazza and i now know WHY i have NEVER stopped in their for a drink or ever likely to for that matter. :P

I drink regularly in Ma Mak Beer Bar in New Plazza and it is located in the centre as one of the girls who works there is a friend of mine and i know the ladyboy owner over many years.

Enjoy the lager Blue.  :Beer8:

On 12/11/2018 at 12:10, overseas516 said:

In Pattaya New Plaza there is a bar called Mr Bean and its run by an Evertonian.  So he shows all the Everton games live.  :Anger:

Yes i know Mr Bean bar in New Plazza and i now know WHY i have NEVER stopped in their for a drink or ever likely to for that matter. :P

I drink regularly in Ma Mak Beer Bar in New Plazza and it is located in the centre as one of the girls who works there is a friend of mine and i know the ladyboy owner over many years.

Enjoy the lager Blue.  :Beer8:

At the moment I'm enjoying drinking bitter because very soon I be drinking lager for 28 nights.  When I'm in Pattaya I'll be visiting Mr Bean bar to watch some Everton games.  And I might just nip into Ma Mak Beer Bar for a quick beer

THE DAILY EXTRA: "Everton In The Community Is A Fantastic Charity"

It makes me proud to be an Evertonian

TOFFEEBOX WITH BAINES & PIENAAR! | DUO REUNITE TO WATCH BACK CAREER CLIPS