Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Leicester City V Everton | Starting XI Show

Gylfi Wins It With A Stunner | Leicester City 1-2 Everton

Good win today at Leicester and a fantastic goal for our 2nd.  Going out soon and will celebrate with a few beers

Looking forward to watching tonight's MOTD

LEICESTER CITY 1-2 EVERTON | Sigurdsson Savages Foxes

LEICESTER CITY 1 - 2 EVERTON | BERNARD IS AWESOME | THREE TALKING POINTS

Leicester City 1-2 Everton | Player Ratings

Instant Match Reaction|Leicester 1-2 Everton

Everton 2 Leicester 1 SIGURDSSON SCREAMER

LEICESTER V EVERTON ** VLOG ** Just Amazing; Non Stop Singing

As Professional As It Gets" | LEICESTER CITY 1-2 EVERTON | FAN REACTIONS

SIGURDSSON'S SCREAMER AND NON-STOP SINGING!-Leicester City Vs Everton-Premier League (2018/19)

The Tuesday Topic: Yerry Mina and André Gomes Discussion

SIGURDSSON'S GOAL OF THE SEASON CONTENDER! | LEICESTER 1-2 EVERTON: HIGHLIGHTS

The Daily Extra: Time For Niasse To Leave?

ON THE BALL: MAGIC BERNARD SHINES AGAINST LEICESTER

The Footy Show: Will Ross Barkley Reach His Potential?

I HAVE A LIVERPOOL TATTOO, BUT EVERTON SAVED MY LIFE" | IMAGINE YOUR GOALS MENTAL HEALTH PROGRAMME

Everton on the One Show

The Daily Extra: How Can Returning Players Benefit Us?

Well for the 14th consecutive year I will be going to Pattaya for Christmas and New Year.  And for the 3rd consecutive year I will be going for a month.  The last 2 years I have missed 3 home league games this year I will miss 4 home league games :wacko:.

One of the bars I like to watch Everton games in Pattaya is Mr Bean Bar in Pattaya New Plaza.  It's run by an Evertonian so it gets a lot of evertonians there when Everton are playing.

Wed 5th December - This is the day I fly to Thailand and Everton are at home to Newcastle Utd.  The game kick's off at 7:45pm English time and 2:45am Thai time.  So the match will finish at 4:30am Thai time which is about 3 hours before I land in BKK.  So I won't know the score until after I land

Monday 10th December - Everton are at home to Watford.  And as it's the Monday night game on tv it will kick off at 3am Thai time.  Not sure yet if I will watch this game on tv as it's only Watford.  I might watch it if I've not had to much to drink.  There's a choice of three bars I might watch this game.  Mr Beans in Pattaya New Plaza OR if I visit Pandora's gogo in LK Metro before the match starts I will go to the Irish bar in LK Metro to watch the game OR if I am in WS I might go to LePub to watch the game

Saturday 15th December - We are away to Manchester City and it kicks of at 7:30pm Thai time. So I think I'll be watching the game at Mr Bean bar

Sun 23rd December - We are at home to Spurs and it kicks off at 11pm thai time.  So it'll be another game which I think I'll be watching at Mr Bean bar

Wednesday 26th December - We are away to Burnley and the game kicks off at 10pm thai time. So another game I might watch at Mr Bean bar

Saturday 29th December - Away to Brighton and the game kicks off at 10pm thai time.  So another game I might watch at Mr Bean Bar

Tuesday 1st January - Everton are at home to Leicester and the match kicks off at 7:30pm thai time.  This game is only 2 days before I fly home. I should be watching the game and I'll more than likely be at Mr Bean's

So Everton have got 7 games whilst I am away.  And I will watch most of the games in Thailand.  The only game I will miss for sure is the Newcastle game. I know a girl in Pattaya who loves Arsenal.  And is always wearing an Arsenal shirt BUT she has a boyfriend who is from Newcastle and whenever he is in town she will wear a Newcastle top :wacko:

BEACH, BATMAN, BEATLES! | PERFECT WEEKEND WITH TOM DAVIES & DOMINIC CALVERT-LEWIN

The Daily Extra: What Do We Make Of Ademola Lookman?

Digne Happy With Life At Everton | Everton News Daily

Stadium Plan will Breathe New Life Into Area - Metro Mayor | Everton News Daily

KICK OFF : Ped from Toffee TV joins Steve for his weekly Everton update