Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

8 minutes ago, overseas516 said:

Could it possibly be that the blues are already in mourning with the disastrous started you have made to the premier 2018-19 season? :P 

Now now :P

• Haha 1

TOM DAVIES WAS EXCELLENT TODAY ! ARSENAL 2-0 EVERTON | THREE TALKING POINTS

ARSENAL V EVERTON ** VLOG ** Can you guess what new word I learnt?

U23S HIT SPURS FOR SIX! | EVERTON 6-0 SPURS: ALL THE GOALS!

A good result for our U23's at the weekend

Everton V Fulham | Match Preview

TRIO TO MISS COTTAGERS CLASH | EVERTON v FULHAM

SUPER FAN JOINS 2018/19 EVERTON TEAM PHOTO!

Lifelong Blue and Season Ticket Member, Danny, is renowned for his passionate celebrations lined up alongside his heroes at the 2018/19 team photo day.

NO RULES FIFA 19 | DAVIES & DCL V DOWELL & KENNY

No fouls, no offsides. It's chaos as Club Partner Davanti Tyres challenge Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Tom Davies, Kieran Dowell and Jonjoe Kenny to a 'No Rules' game of FIFA 19!

The Everton academy chief accused of tapping-up a schoolboy now playing for Manchester United has been suspended pending an investigation into the case.

Telegraph Sport has learnt that Martin Waldron, the Merseyside club’s head of academy recruitment, has been temporarily relieved of his duties while they and the Premier League probe allegations he breached regulations on the transfer of minors.

Internal and external investigations were launched after the league received a letter last month – a copy of which was also sent to this newspaper – accusing Waldron of having tapped up a Cardiff City schoolboy in 2016.

If found guilty, Everton risk joining Liverpool and Manchester City in being handed an academy transfer ban.

The Telegraph can also reveal Waldron has been questioned previously by the Premier League over his recruitment of other schoolboy players during what is a strict process for approving such moves.

Another letter sent to this newspaper this month suggested this had occurred nine times and that those transfers had been cleared each time.

It even claimed Waldron has boasted about his “9-0” unblemished record over such moves.

Allegations he had been told to stay away from work pending the outcome of the current investigations were made in a third letter sent to the Telegraph this week.

The original letter accused him of approaching the Cardiff schoolboy’s family “towards the end of his under-11 year or early in the under-12 year”.

It claims the boy was offered a place at a school associated with Everton, as well as “full costs paid for a rented house and a family allowance cash payment of £600 per month”.

The letter alleges the proposed transfer collapsed after Waldron was informed it would not comply with “international clearance rules”, leaving the boy “in limbo” and “unable to play” academy football.

The Telegraph corroborated this latter claim with a source familiar with the case who said Everton pulled out of the deal – after the family had already relocated to the North-West – due to Fifa regulations governing cross-border transfers for players under the age of 16.

The source also revealed the boy, whom the Telegraph has chosen not to name, was forced to return to the grass-roots game until Cardiff received approximately £10,000 compensation for his development.

He was eventually scouted by United, whom the source said learnt of his plight from his “upset” mother and who agreed to sign him last year and pay the compensation figure owed.

The boy’s mother did not respond to requests for comment when contacted about the case.

Everton and the Premier League declined to comment on Waldron being told to stay away from work.

The Merseysiders also declined to comment on other allegations made in the three letters sent to the Telegraph beyond saying: “Everton has been notified of an allegation relating to an approach by the club to an academy-aged player.

“On being made aware of this, we immediately launched an internal investigation and have been cooperating fully with all of the relevant authorities.”

Waldron, who has been at Everton for more than two decades, has not responded to requests for comment about any of the allegations against him.

Everton were one of the victims of tapping-up by Manchester City, who were last year handed a two-year academy transfer ban – the second year of which was suspended for three years – over their recruitment of two schoolboys.

The Merseysiders were already facing an independent inquiry into their recruitment of manager Marco Silva amid a bitter dispute with his former club, Watford.

EVERTON UNSEEN #23: TEAM PHOTO & PICKFORD NEW DEAL

Everton V Fulham | Starting XI Show

BERNARD FEELING SETTLED AT EVERTON | EVERTON NEWS DAILY

ACCESS GOODISON: Everton v Fulham 14 December 2013

As we are playing Fulham I thought I'd show a video from 2013

EVERTON MOVE IMPROVED ME MASSIVELY" | PICKFORD REACTS TO NEW SIX-YEAR CONTRACT!

Well it's now time for me to leave home and go and pick my mate up and go the game.  Looking forward to us playing against Fulham.  Here's hoping for a home win today so that tonight I can go out and celebrate

COYB

ETID

NSNO

Well today we won 3 - 0 and the main positives were we kept our first clean sheet this season and even though things wernt going our way we kept plodding on and got our rewards later in the game.  When we missed a penalty when the score was 0 - 0 I thought it wasnt going to be our day but in the end we got 3 goals.  So tonight I will go out and celebrate

Tosun Relief! | Everton 3-0 Fulham | Gwladys Street Reaction

EVERTON 3 - FULHAM 0 - THE PASSION WON US THAT GAME MATCH REACTION

TOSUN AND GYLFI SEAL BLUES VICTORY | EVERTON 3-0 FULHAM | MATCH REACTION

9 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

You even made it to 3rd on MOTD. Just after liverpool :P

I know

We are normally last :D

EVERTON v FULHAM ** VLOG ** The moment Everton won our hearts back. Sigga Sigga aaaa

Everton F.C Passion

Everton 3-0 Fulham | Player Ratings

THAT GOAL WILL HELP TOSUN | EVERTON 3-0 FULHAM | THREE TALKING POINTS