I`ll stick to golden showers myself! :rolleyes:

Just now, vimto66 said:

I`ll stick to golden showers myself! :rolleyes:

We really should get back on topic lol

I'm sure blue is thrilled with our contributions :laugh:

1 minute ago, taylor1975 said:

We really should get back on topic lol

I'm sure blue is thrilled with our contributions :laugh:

I am sure that your toilet humour is quite appropiate considering Blue is always taking a complete and utter load of SHITE about Everton Football Club.:P

• Haha 2

Blue why no report on your upcoming game with Manchester City? . Is this because you are still drowning your sorrows because of your previous two results the loss to mighty Liverpool and then scraped a draw in the 96th minute against Watford?

He’s in Pattaya so I’m guessing he has better things to do :D

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Davidge i know he is in Pattaya. :D

I have always enjoyed Blue’s rendition of Evertons past performance and blues hopes for the upcoming game. :LMFAO:

It usually turns into a huge disapointment for blue which makes the red half of Liverpool extremely happy. :GrinNod1:

Blue can you at least try and get a draw?   :Insanity:

Hope you are having a lot more luck with the ladies Blue?  :10:

He’s not visited the forum for a week so I guess he’s having a really good time in Pattaya - assuming he got there safely! 

Think we can lay off him for a while.

Good luck today Blue.

image.png

On 11/12/2018 at 20:05, overseas516 said:

I see you just managed to draw with Watford in the 96th minute Blue.  :Party3:

Hope you are enjoying the lager Blue as you must have been drowning your sorrows ever since you landed in LOS?  :D

:Drunk1:     :Beer1:     :Beer8:         :Drunk_Party:        :ThumbUp6:

Hi overseas516 luckily there are to many distraction's in Pattaya to get down about results. To many hot girls looking to take my mind of football. Once back in England I'll be back posting about the mighty blues

Edited by blue1878

3 hours ago, blue1878 said:

Hi overseas516 luckily there are to many distraction's in Pattaya to get down about results. To many hot girls looking to take my mind of football. Once back in England I'll be back posting about the mighty blues

Blue I am very pleased to here you are enjoying your holiday and hope to reading about your exploits?  :ThumbUp6:

Blue just don’t in any bars showing football as it will thoroughly depress you? :DThe red side of Liverpool are on the rampage and the blue side sliding further down the league due to them not having a world class striker and a team who do create chances but just cannot finish. :D 

Maybe you can buy Lukaku back from Manchester United as i am sure they would be willing to sell for 75M?  :P

Hope you are not misfing blue and hope in your old age you can finnish?  :P

Liverpool did you a big favour yesterday beating Manchester United as they are after your European League place (6th) and as much as we have a rivalry with Everton i hate and loathe Manchester United even more.   :GoldenSmile1:

Enjoy your holiday Blue to the fullest way possible.   :10:

Blue can my weekend get any better? :Clap:What with Liverpool now 4 points clear at the top of the premer league, Chelsea losing at home to Leicester and Manchester City losing at home to Crystal Palace.   :LMFO:

Father Christmas has certainly come down my Chimney early. :GoldenSmile1:

Now all we need is Everton to beat Tottenham. What do you think Blue confident?  :SoWhat1:

Are you watching the game in New Plazza at the Evertons losers bar?   :Laugh1:

I forgot Blue to publish the top half of the premier league table for your perusal which was rather remiss of me.   :Laugh1:

BD1B5C34-D607-4044-B335-748C48DFFF90.png

@overseas516 You are beginning to look a bit like Blue’s obsessed stalker now :rolleyes:

38 minutes ago, davidge said:

@overseas516 You are beginning to look a bit like Blue’s obsessed stalker now :rolleyes:

I am merely commenting on my obversations about Everton Football club in the Everton thread. :P

Losing 6-2  at HOME is just plain humiliating against Tottenham.  :GrinNod1:

I just hope Blue is having better luck with the ladies in Pattaya? :ThankGod1:

The results that Everton have had on the pitch since Blue has been away show    just how far behind the top 4 they really are.  :Party3: I was very much hoping that they would stop Manchester United getting into Europe but looking at recent results i think they are now nailed on which is hugely disapointing after all the money Everton have spent. :D

Naturally an everton win today, would have been good for us and keep efc on the heels of united.

Sadly they got torn apart, so if they're going to lose, it may as well be a howler and give the chaps on MOTD2 something to talk about!

Just now, taylor1975 said:

Football fans are such bastards aren't they lol. From the recent derby....

IMG_0949.JPG

Also he made a number of clangers yesterday against Tottenham.  :GoldenSmile1:

19 hours ago, overseas516 said:

I was very much hoping that they would stop Manchester United getting into Europe but looking at recent results i think they are now nailed on which is hugely disapointing after all the money Everton have spent. :D

And look whos up next for man utd, 299558021_download(1).jpg.7c532a5558c3cebe6663f7e39f5c8102.jpgthe barricades are already being manned.

download.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, vimto66 said:

And look whos up next for man utd, 299558021_download(1).jpg.7c532a5558c3cebe6663f7e39f5c8102.jpgthe barricades are already being manned.

download.jpg

Vimto66, i will certainly be cheering for Huddersfield rest assured of that.  :ThumbUp6:

Being in Pattaya I've not really bothered going into PA''s

We are having a horrible December

Tonight I will watch the game at Mr Bean

And I believe Everton are 1 goal away from becoming the first team to score 7000 top flight goals

Just now, blue1878 said:

Being in Pattaya I've not really bothered going into PA''s

We are having a horrible December

Tonight I will watch the game at Mr Bean

And I believe Everton are 1 goal away from becoming the first team to score 7000 top flight goals

Hi Blue are you having better luck with the ladies?   :Club_fight1:

20 hours ago, overseas516 said:

Hi Blue are you having better luck with the ladies?   :Club_fight1:

I'm doing just fine with the Thai ladies:Dance1: Thank You

And yesterday Everton got a great result at Burnley. And the mighty blues became the first team to reach 7000 top flight goals. We are now on 7004 roll on 8000