IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

2 hours ago, blue1878 said:

I'm doing just fine with the Thai ladies:Dance1: Thank You

And yesterday Everton got a great result at Burnley. And the mighty blues became the first team to reach 7000 top flight goals. We are now on 7004 roll on 8000

You're on a goal difference of +2. So you may have conceded 7002 goals in total lol.

Glad you beat burnley. That dyche character was annoying me, after our win against them.

2 hours ago, blue1878 said:

And yesterday Everton got a great result at Burnley. And the mighty blues became the first team to reach 7000 top flight goals. We are now on 7004 roll on 8000

Being an Everton supporter i suppose you have to be extremely thankful for small mercies these days i suppose Blue.  :Laugh1:

I know you are trying to pick out the positives out of a completely disastrous season,  yet again you have spent many millions but looks like you are even going to struggle to get into Europe.  :GrinNod1: Your just going backwards IMO. :GoldenSmile1:

At least the red half of liverpool is leading the way and thought you would appreciate looking at premier league table to see have far behind you actually are.    :ThumbUp6:

88AC0D1C-CFCD-47B3-8B08-5FE240B28022.png

23 hours ago, overseas516 said:

Being an Everton supporter i suppose you have to be extremely thankful for small mercies these days i suppose Blue.  :Laugh1:

I know you are trying to pick out the positives out of a completely disastrous season,  yet again you have spent many millions but looks like you are even going to struggle to get into Europe.  :GrinNod1: Your just going backwards IMO. :GoldenSmile1:

At least the red half of liverpool is leading the way and thought you would appreciate looking at premier league table to see have far behind you actually are.    :ThumbUp6:

88AC0D1C-CFCD-47B3-8B08-5FE240B28022.png

Overseas516 I'll educate you yet:P. You will one day discover that the only team worth supporting is Everton.

Just now, blue1878 said:

Overseas516 I'll educate you yet:P. You will one day discover that the only team worth supporting is Everton.

Is it April FOOLS day? No its Blue trying to be positive about Everton Football club. :P

:LMAO1: :LMAO1: :LMAO1::LMAO1: :LMAO1: 

:Insanity: :Insanity: :Insanity: :Insanity: :Insanity:

Everton are famous for creating firsts and other teams follow.

In our last game we became the FIRST team to score 7000 top flight goals

Later today against Brighton we will become the FIRST team to play 4500 top flight games

25 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

Everton are famous for creating firsts and other teams follow.

In our last game we became the FIRST team to score 7000 top flight goals

Later today against Brighton we will become the FIRST team to play 4500 top flight games

Always living in the far and very distant past Blue. :GrinNod1:

Lets talk results from the year 2000 V Liverpool

Liverpool  22 Wins  :Clap:

Everton 4 Wins  :Laugh1:

Draws 16

Lets talk trophies then blue as you like to quote statistics.

Number of major trophies Everton have won 15  :Cry3:

Numbef of major trophies Liverpool have won is 41  :Clap:

Have a great day Blue and bring on the Arsenal :GrinNod1:

Its a relief watching games in thailand, when its a 3pm kick off. Perfect when its the midday slot. Those evening games are a nightmare.

Any prediction blue? I'll put you down for a 2-1 win :)

Could be worse. I’m sat in a cold, wet Liberty having just heard the strangest team selection yet awaiting what will be, no doubt, a dire game against Wigan.

Hopefully, they’re even worse than we are.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Currently Everton losing to Brighton  1-0. Are you in Mr Bean bar in New Plazza Blue drowning your sorrows yet again this holiday?   :P

Edited by overseas516
More info

Full time. Brigton 1 Everton :D

Blue look forward to hearing all your excuses (bs) about how unlucky you were yet again. :P

On 30/12/2018 at 00:59, overseas516 said:

Full time. Brigton 1 Everton :D

Blue look forward to hearing all your excuses (bs) about how unlucky you were yet again. :P

I'm not a Liverpool fan so I don't makes excuses :D. They scored we didn't. 

Roll on the 1st January when we play Leicester City

3 hours ago, blue1878 said:

I'm not a Liverpool fan so I don't makes excuses :D. They scored we didn't. 

Roll on the 1st January when we play Leicester City

Blue is it possible that you could spend a lot more time in Thailand as your results since you have been here are leave a lot to be desired?  :Finger5:

What excuses are we making Blue being top of the premiership and unbeaten?

:GrinNod1: :Bravo1: :Party3: :Laugh1: :Raspberry6: :Clap8: :GoldenSmile1: :Clap9: 

Mason Holgate will join West Brom for the rest of the season when the January transfer window opens.

really do hope we beat Leicester tonight and get back on track,  please share any transfer rumors here if you wish, i really like to see us sign another striker in January.

COYB  

Today we are home to Leicester City. And it'll be the last home game I'll miss whilst in Thailand.

I get home Friday and on Saturday I will be going to Everton''s home FA cup game.

Looking forward to seeing how we get on today.

Thought you might like Blue? :P

Everton boss reacts angrily to top-six questions

Marco Silva has dismissed Everton’s chances of breaking into the Premier League’s top six but insists he is managing an ambitious club.

The Toffees slipped eight points behind sixth-placed Manchester United following the weekend defeat at Brighton.

Silva’s team welcome mid-table rivals Leicester to Goodison Park on New Year’s Day seeking just a second win in eight top-flight fixtures.

And the former Hull and Watford boss is keen to manage expectations on Merseyside.

“As a club we didn’t say once we’ll be challenging for the top six,” said the Portuguese.

“I don’t know why you are asking me about this situation, and it’s not lack of ambition because we have big ambition behind us as a club.

“But we have to be honest and be fair with us as well and look at the other clubs for the budget they have as well.

“If you can fight for something, you will fight. If we have conditions to fight for something, we will fight as well.

“But we have to be smart in these type of things as well. Our goal is to win always the next match.”

Aside from the Boxing Day drubbing of Burnley, Everton endured a dreadful December and picked up just five points from a possible 21.

Silva admits his players may be suffering from a lack of belief as they search to regain the consistency which saw them win five of seven fixtures between late September and the end of November.

“Of course when you didn’t achieve one or two results, you can lose some confidence and it’s up to us to win again, not just one game but more games in a row,” he said.

“To win this confidence we need to grow again our moment and to do differently to be more consistent during the second round (half of the season).

“When you are consistent in your performance you are closer to achieving good results.”

Ademola Lookman, who has missed the last three games with an ankle problem, will be assessed ahead of the clash with Claude Puel’s Foxes.

Brazil forward Richarlison suffered a knock in Saturday’s defeat at the Amex Stadium but should be in contention.

The first half was i think you will agree was absolutely dire Blue?  :GrinNod1:

I cannot fathom out why three of your best players were on the bench in Coleman, Mina and Bernard?  :GrinNod1:

Hope the second half gets a lot more interesting. :P

I see Everton New Year resolution was to start the New Year of 2019 exactly the same as they finished 2018  :Laugh1:  :Finger5: :Party3:  :Raspberry6:

A very Happy New Year to you Blue. :D

16 hours ago, overseas516 said:

I see Everton New Year resolution was to start the New Year of 2019 exactly the same as they finished 2018  :Laugh1:  :Finger5: :Party3:  :Raspberry6:

overseas516 I always have a happy new year because I realise how lucky I was being born a blue and not a red.

:D :Dance1: :Party3:  :08::P

22 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

overseas516 I always have a happy new year because I realise how lucky I was being born a blue and not a red.

:D :Dance1: :Party3:  :08::P

I can see from your mentality that you never had high expectations then in the first place.   :Party3:  :Party3:  :Party3:

23 hours ago, overseas516 said:

Another kopite that has probably never seen the sky over anfield

Just now, keverton said:

I thought you were lucky to ever see the sky above Anfield due to the smoke from all the burning stolen cars.

Just now, davidge said:

I thought you were lucky to ever see the sky above Anfield due to the smoke from all the burning stolen cars.

Nah ,we dontburn them we strip em down and sell the parts to the kopites from out of town,and believe me there are thousands of them, kopites i mean but fortunately most Norwegians speak good English.

Just now, keverton said:

Lots of times :001_Thank_You5: and yourself?   :Club_fight1:

Just now, overseas516 said:

Lots of times :001_Thank_You5: and yourself?   :Club_fight1:

Oh I've been to an field many times only for the derby games of course, I I always think this ground used to belong to us, and if it wasn't for everton there wouldn't be a Liverpool, sometimes I try to understand the songs coming from the kop but because I can't speak Norwegian it's quite difficult nigh on impossible .