IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

35 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

Everton are not talking about this season or next

Everton have a plan 

United under Ferguson didnt start well and people looked to get him sacked.  United didnt sack him and look at the success United had under him

In 1981 Kendall became manager of Everton and things didnt start well and people were looking to sack him but he didnt get sacked and look at the success Eveton achieved in the 80's

Not knocking your manager at all. Appreciate 5-10 years in the future, maybe.

I just think the standard has been raised so high and will continue. At least 30 wins, to win the league?? crazy!

13 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

Not knocking your manager at all. Appreciate 5-10 years in the future, maybe.

I just think the standard has been raised so high and will continue. At least 30 wins, to win the league?? crazy!

Hi taylor1975 its OK I know your not knocking our manager.  The point I was tying to make is that in today's football if a (new) manager doesnt get results quickly he gets the sack.  Club owners don't always give a manager time to build his own squad and achieve success.

And yes the standard has been raised and its harder to get league success

Everton V Bournemouth | Starting XI Show

Everton vs Bournemouth 6 3 All Goals & Extended Highlights Premier League 04 02 2017 HD

It would be great if today's game was similar to this 9 goal thriller from 2 years ago.  Somehow I don't think so 

Everton have slapped a £20m asking price on Cenk Tosun.

The Blues are willing to offload the out-of-favour striker this month if a club meets their valutation.

Tosun has made only six league starts this season and found himself dropped from two matchday squads over Christmas.

Signed by Sam Allardyce in last year's January transfer window in a deal worth £27m, the Turkey international scored five times in 12 starts but has struggled to fit in under new boss Marco Silva.

Reference from The Echo

What do you think about this rumour, does he need to go? Marco Silva made it clear that we need to sell someone in-order to do any business in this transfer window.

10 hours ago, Mightygary said:

Everton have slapped a £20m asking price on Cenk Tosun.

The Blues are willing to offload the out-of-favour striker this month if a club meets their valutation.

Tosun has made only six league starts this season and found himself dropped from two matchday squads over Christmas.

Signed by Sam Allardyce in last year's January transfer window in a deal worth £27m, the Turkey international scored five times in 12 starts but has struggled to fit in under new boss Marco Silva.

Reference from The Echo

What do you think about this rumour, does he need to go? Marco Silva made it clear that we need to sell someone in-order to do any business in this transfer window.

At the moment the 3 main strikers we have are not good enough.  During this transfer window we need to buy a striker.  I don't think Tosun is good enough but unless we buy a striker this month I'm not sure its a good idea to sell what strikers we have got

Everton 2-0 Bournemouth | Player Ratings

Everton 2-0 Bournemouth | Zouma Goal Sets Up Blues Win | Match Reaction

Everton 2-0 Bournemouth | Gwladys Street Reaction

Everton 2-0 Bournemouth | Richarlison Can Do Better | 3 Talking Points

Everton wernt great yesterday but at least we won,  One positive thing to take from yesterday's game was young Lookman.  He was given a chance yesterday and played very very well.  I think he could be a very good player for us in the future.  He's has skill and knows where is team mates are 

16 hours ago, blue1878 said:

At the moment the 3 main strikers we have are not good enough.  During this transfer window we need to buy a striker.  I don't think Tosun is good enough but unless we buy a striker this month I'm not sure its a good idea to sell what strikers we have got

according to lastnight game i see good team spirit , tosun celebrated when zouma scored , good to see that he still has passion

16 hours ago, Mightygary said:

according to lastnight game i see good team spirit , tosun celebrated when zouma scored , good to see that he still has passion

Yes I think there is a good team spirit in the squad

Just looking at Everton's other teams

Everton ladies are sadly 2nd from bottom in the English Women's Super League

Everton U23's after 15 games are currently top and 1 point ahead of 2nd placed Leicester City

Everton U18's after 11 games are currently in 2nd place and 2 points behind top places Liverpool but with a game in hand

HORNBY SCORES ON U23S RETURN! | EVERTON 2-0 CHELSEA

Batshuayi Linked Again | Everton News Daily

KURT ZOUMA SPARKS HOME WIN | TUNNEL ACCESS: EVERTON V BOURNEMOUTH

See what happened either side of Everton's 2-0 win over Bournemouth - courtesy of goals from Kurt Zouma and Dominic Calvert-Lewin. From inside the tunnel to post-match celebrations, get an exclusive look at what goes on behind the scenes at Goodison Park on matchdays!

EITC HELPS SCHOOL'S 'INCREDIBLE' TRANSFORMATION

A closer look at some of the award-winning early intervention work of Everton in the Community, which has led to a project the charity has led on being awarded £700,000 from the Home Office to extend its programmes.

Edited by blue1878

Southampton V Everton | Match Preview

SILVA ON TRANSFER SPECULATION | SOUTHAMPTON V EVERTON PRESS CONFERENCE

"Oumar Niasse Was Mismanaged By Roberto Martinez At Everton"

MATCH BUILD UP SHOW: Southampton vs Everton | The Ugly Inside

Niasse loan move to Cardiff confirmed.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

9 minutes ago, davidge said:

Niasse loan move to Cardiff confirmed.

Well thats one centre forward off our books for the rest of the season but I think we need to get a centre forward in during the transfer window.  Between them Calvert-Lewin, Tosun and Niasse have so far scored less than 10 goals between them. This season we have lacked a centre forward that can find the net on a regular basis

On Saturday we are playing Southampton and I have some good memories of past games against this team.  The first time I ever watched Everton was back in November 1971 and we won 8 - 0.  And I once went to Southampton and watched us win 4 - 0 and Graeme Sharp scored all 4 goals.  And back in 1996 I saw us beat Southampton 7 - 1.

On the flip side Southampton knocked us out of the League Cup at Goodison Park earlier this season