Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Just now, overseas516 said:

Lots of times :001_Thank_You5: and yourself?   :Club_fight1:

Ive actually wached a couple of derbies at Anfield with 1000''s of other Evertonins on the kop. The police and stewards didn't try to separate us and the Liverpool fans. We policed ourselfs. Two very interesting derbies

Just now, keverton said:

Oh I've been to an field many times only for the derby games of course, I I always think this ground used to belong to us, and if it wasn't for everton there wouldn't be a Liverpool, sometimes I try to understand the songs coming from the kop but because I can't speak Norwegian it's quite difficult nigh on impossible .

Another bitter and twisted Everton fan who is still reminiscing of years gone by.  :GoldenSmile1: 

750890003_download(2)sb.jpg.94270364332df806a41cd2c1d5504ceb.jpg Is that the bell, playtimes over kids......back to class!:laugh:

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

Ive actually wached a couple of derbies at Anfield with 1000''s of other Evertonins on the kop. The police and stewards didn't try to separate us and the Liverpool fans. We policed ourselfs. Two very interesting derbies

That was great to see. Despite red/blue rivalry, it was (usually) all in good spirits 

...unlike this thread lol :wacko:

Does it still happen now, at all? Can't tell from the telly :laugh:

5 hours ago, vimto66 said:

750890003_download(2)sb.jpg.94270364332df806a41cd2c1d5504ceb.jpg Is that the bell, playtimes over kids......back to class!:laugh:

V imto, don't worry mate, we spout are shite,thet spout theirs  then we all go for a bevy

8 hours ago, overseas516 said:

Lots of times :001_Thank_You5: and yourself?   :Club_fight1:

I had to laugh at this reply. It doesn't mean he's ever been a regular. Or that he goes now. 

I have a feeling he doesn't go the game now. 

He's now just an armchair fan who likes to stir stuff.

If you go the match now on a regular basis where do you sit. And are you a season ticket holder.

Edited by blue1878

8 hours ago, blue1878 said:

I had to laugh at this reply. It doesn't mean he's ever been a regular. Or that he goes now. 

I have a feeling he doesn't go the game now. 

He's now just an armchair fan who likes to stir stuff.

If you go the match now on a regular basis where do you sit. And are you a season ticket holder.

Sadly Blue as you already know (PM in September 18) not a season ticket holder anymore due to my overseas business commitments. :Cry3:

I spend around 6 months a year living now living out of a suitcase in various hotel rooms between India, Cambodia, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Japan and China.  :GrinNod1:

While i am still in my chosen career as an overseas buyer/quality control i will have to contend with being an armchair fan. :Cry3:

With regarding to “stiring the stuff” i am merely making my observations and comments within the Everon thread. :Laugh1: Have i actually written any comment that was not fact? :Club_fight1:Yes i have given you a ribbing since your loss to the mighty Liverpool but it is all been in humour and the banter between Everton and Liverpool fans that has been going on for years.

I thought Blue that you wanted contributions from PA members to this actual thread or do you want it as a shrine to Everton Football Club with only positive things allowed to be posted?  :Club_fight1:

I shall look forward to reading your preview about your upcoming game with Lincoln City in the FA Cup. Also looking forward to your away match with Huddersfield town on the 29th January (Vimto 66 also i suspect? :D)

Sadly Blue it looks like we will have to wait till the 2nd March before you play Liverpool at home?  :GrinNod1:

44 minutes ago, overseas516 said:

I shall look forward to reading your preview about your upcoming game with Lincoln City in the FA Cup. Also looking forward to your away match with Huddersfield town on the 29th January (Vimto 66 also i suspect? :D)

To be honest im not looking forward to any bloody match at the mo, the game in question is probably a foregone conclusion anyway, i fear our fate has already been decided.:sad:

Its got to the stage now where the football gets in the way of a good awayday, Bournemouth, Arsenal, Fulham, to name but three, with Chelsea match and train tickets already sorted we go more out of duty than anything, something only someone who goes to football will understand and appreciate, it is what it is, on we go!

23 minutes ago, vimto66 said:

To be honest im not looking forward to any bloody match at the mo, the game in question is probably a foregone conclusion anyway, i fear our fate has already been decided.:sad:

Its got to the stage now where the football gets in the way of a good awayday, Bournemouth, Arsenal, Fulham, to name but three, with Chelsea match and train tickets already sorted we go more out of duty than anything, something only someone who goes to football will understand and appreciate, it is what it is, on we go!

Personally vimto66 i thought your club did tremendously well to stay in the premier league in your debut season. :GrinNod1:I sadly like you feel the inevitable will happen this season and you will be relegated from the premier league. :Cry3:

I think you have a tremendous manager who i very much hope he will not get the sack due to your relegation from the premier league. :GrinNod1:

Enjoy the test of the season Vimto66 as i enjoy the way Huddeesfield play (players give their all on the pitch) Maybe ask Jurgen Klop for Origi on loan as you could do with a striker and one or two others.  :GoldenSmile1:

On 03/01/2019 at 12:17, overseas516 said:

Sadly Blue as you already know (PM in September 18) not a season ticket holder anymore due to my overseas business commitments. :Cry3:

I spend around 6 months a year living now living out of a suitcase in various hotel rooms between India, Cambodia, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Japan and China.  :GrinNod1:

While i am still in my chosen career as an overseas buyer/quality control i will have to contend with being an armchair fan. :Cry3:

With regarding to “stiring the stuff” i am merely making my observations and comments within the Everon thread. :Laugh1: Have i actually written any comment that was not fact? :Club_fight1:Yes i have given you a ribbing since your loss to the mighty Liverpool but it is all been in humour and the banter between Everton and Liverpool fans that has been going on for years.

I thought Blue that you wanted contributions from PA members to this actual thread or do you want it as a shrine to Everton Football Club with only positive things allowed to be posted?  :Club_fight1:

Sadly Blue it looks like we will have to wait till the 2nd March before you play Liverpool at home?  :GrinNod1:

BUT

overseas516 I love BANTER :P

Yesterday I arrived home which is always a sad time BUT returning home after spending 28 nights in Pattaya I was pleased to see that Liverpool were no match for Manchester City :Number1a:

Anyway today is cup day and it'll be interesting to see what side Everton put out.

Onwards and upwards

7 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

overseas516 I love BANTER :P

Yesterday I arrived home which is always a sad time BUT returning home after spending 28 nights in Pattaya I was pleased to see that Liverpool were no match for Manchester City :Number1a:

Anyway today is cup day and it'll be interesting to see what side Everton put out.

Onwards and upwards

Really no match? :Insanity: :Insanity: :Insanity: :Insanity: 

Blue you have lost all your credibilty as you were either very drunk, suffering severe jet lag or have completely lost your marbles as this was not a true reflection of the game. :GrinNod1:   :GrinNod1:

On watching the game i thought Liverpool played reasonably well but thought Lovren was a liability and had wished we had started the game with Fabino and Ketia rather than Milner and Henderson. :GoldenSmile1:  Liverpool certainly gave Manchester City a game and i witnessed just how far teams outside the top four will struggle to beat both of them.

I remain extremely positive as we are four points clear at the top of the Premier League with the same goal difference as Manchester City and I would much prefer to be in our position then anybody elses. :GoldenSmile1:

On our remaining fixtures the toughest fixtures we have are Manchester United (Away), Tottenham (Home) and Chelsea (Home) and prefer our run in over any team in the Premier League.  :GoldenSmile1:

Did you notice Blue i did not include Everton in toughest fixtures. :Raspberry6:

I think the future for Liverpool Football Club is extremely positive a we have a great owners, great manager, infrastructure, young team and are united in making Liverpool successful once again. 

Blue have you checked the Nett spend over the last five years within the premier league?

1. Manchester city 514.9M

2. Manchester United 400.5 M

3. Chelsea 300.3 M

4. Arsenal 222.00 M

5. Everton 203.00 M

6. Liverpool 159.4 M

16. Huddersfield Town 64.9 M  (Vimto 66 didn’t forget you :D)

Blue to sum it up Liverpool have all the foundations in place to be successful. 

Just look at all that Money Everton have spent and are still languishing nearer the bottom of the table, no stadium on the horizon, no recognised striker and still do not know what their best team is and supporters who are still living in the successes of the distant pass.  :Raspberry6:

YNWA  :GoldenSmile1:

14 hours ago, overseas516 said:

Blue you have lost all your credibilty as you were either very drunk, suffering severe jet lag or have completely lost your marbles as this was not a true reflection of the game. :GrinNod1:   :GrinNod1:

On watching the game i thought Liverpool played reasonably well but thought Lovren was a liability and had wished we had started the game with Fabino and Ketia rather than Milner and Henderson. :GoldenSmile1:  Liverpool certainly gave Manchester City a game and i witnessed just how far teams outside the top four will struggle to beat both of them.

I remain extremely positive as we are four points clear at the top of the Premier League with the same goal difference as Manchester City and I would much prefer to be in our position then anybody elses. :GoldenSmile1:

On our remaining fixtures the toughest fixtures we have are Manchester United (Away), Tottenham (Home) and Chelsea (Home) and prefer our run in over any team in the Premier League.  :GoldenSmile1:

Did you notice Blue i did not include Everton in toughest fixtures. :Raspberry6:

I think the future for Liverpool Football Club is extremely positive a we have a great owners, great manager, infrastructure, young team and are united in making Liverpool successful once again. 

Blue have you checked the Nett spend over the last five years within the premier league?

3. Chelsea 300.3 M

4. Arsenal 222.00 M

5. Everton 203.00 M

6. Liverpool 159.4 M

Just look at all that Money Everton have spent and are still languishing nearer the bottom of the table, no stadium on the horizon, no recognised striker and still do not know what their best team is and supporters who are still living in the successes of the distant pass.  :Raspberry6:

Why not go back to say the days of Gerard houlier and add up the spending money from there, Surely you must remember when you were trying to buy the league but failed to do so, but as soon as Chelsea,arsenal,United, city etc started spending lots of money and getting leagues,and cups, it was the lpool supporters who were telling anyone who would listen,"yeah but look how much money they have been spending" typical double standards, lpool can do what they want but if anybody else does it , it's wrong.

19 hours ago, overseas516 said:

3. Chelsea 300.3 M

4. Arsenal 222.00 M

5. Everton 203.00 M

6. Liverpool 159.4 M

That sounds like Liverpool

When was the last time you won the league?????

Well yesterday we did enough to get through to the next round

And it was great being back to Goodison Park

COYB

NSNO

ETID

7 hours ago, keverton said:

Why not go back to say the days of Gerard houlier and add up the spending money from there, Surely you must remember when you were trying to buy the league but failed to do so, but as soon as Chelsea,arsenal,United, city etc started spending lots of money and getting leagues,and cups, it was the lpool supporters who were telling anyone who would listen,"yeah but look how much money they have been spending" typical double standards, lpool can do what they want but if anybody else does it , it's wrong.

Different owners, different manager, different players, different era. :GoldenSmile1:

2 hours ago, blue1878 said:

That sounds like Liverpool

When was the last time you won the league?????

1989/90  :Cry3: When was your last trophy blue? :Party3:

:08:

2 hours ago, overseas516 said:

1989/90  :Cry3: When was your last trophy blue? :Party3:

:08:

Unlike you bitter and twisted Liverpool fans who live in the past and think they have a right to always win stuff we bluenoses love our football.

Our last trophy was the 1995 FA Cup final win

A long time ago I know but thats how football is

Our new manager is in his first season as manager of Everton and hopefully he can build a team that can compete for trophies

Your manager knows its not easy. He's been manager of liverpool for 4 seasons now and Liverpool are yet to win a trophy

I wonder what your next piss take message will say.........lol

25 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

Unlike you bitter and twisted Liverpool fans who live in the past and think they have a right to always win stuff we bluenoses love our football.

Our last trophy was the 1995 FA Cup final win

A long time ago I know but thats how football is

Our new manager is in his first season as manager of Everton and hopefully he can build a team that can compete for trophies

Your manager knows its not easy. He's been manager of liverpool for 4 seasons now and Liverpool are yet to win a trophy

I wonder what your next piss take message will say.........lol

The point i am trying to make Blue but you seem to dismiss it out of hand is that Liverpool have had to go back to its grass roots and to totally rebuild the club from scratch from having new owners, renovating stadium, New manager, renovating the training facilities, academy, creating a team that challenge for trophies.   :GoldenSmile1:

I certainly don’t live in the past at all and certainly have NEVER thought because we have done it in the past we have a god given right to right to win trophies now.  :GrinNod1:

Liverpool are now in the best position they have been in a extremely long time to be able to challenge for trophies and cement their place in the top four.   

My expectations this season if you would care to check back on this thread Blue is for Liverpool to cement its place in the top four and to hopefully challenge for a trophy NOTHING ELSE. :GrinNod1:

I believe Everton Football club will have to do something similar to their core before they too will make a challenge but obviously you think this is a piss take also blue? :GoldenSmile1:

If it has taken our manager 4 years to get Liverpool in their position today. How long before Everton are in a similar position then Blue and what changes you would like to see Everton make to be able to challenge the top four as i cannot remember you have ever mentioned it?  :Laugh1:

31 minutes ago, overseas516 said:

The point i am trying to make Blue but you seem to dismiss it out of hand is that Liverpool have had to go back to its grass roots and to totally rebuild the club from scratch from having new owners, renovating stadium, New manager, renovating the training facilities, academy, creating a team that challenge for trophies.   :GoldenSmile1:

I certainly don’t live in the past at all and certainly have NEVER thought because we have done it in the past we have a god given right to right to win trophies now.  :GrinNod1:

Liverpool are now in the best position they have been in a extremely long time to be able to challenge for trophies and cement their place in the top four.   

My expectations this season if you would care to check back on this thread Blue is for Liverpool to cement its place in the top four and to hopefully challenge for a trophy NOTHING ELSE. :GrinNod1:

I believe Everton Football club will have to do something similar to their core before they too will make a challenge but obviously you think this is a piss take also blue? :GoldenSmile1:

If it has taken our manager 4 years to get Liverpool in their position today. How long before Everton are in a similar position then Blue and what changes you would like to see Everton make to be able to challenge the top four as i cannot remember you have ever mentioned it?  :Laugh1:

overseas516 've never dismissed anything you've said out of hand.  Your deluded if you think I've done anything of the sort.  You talk some crap you do.  I think you best post your crap in the Liverpool thread.

As you know we have a fairly new owner and hopefully with his backing the club can move forward.  We are looking to build a new stadium on the docks,  We also are improving our training ground.  Hopfully with our new manager we can improve the squad and hopefully in the future we can challenge for trophies.  I wont make any predictions on how long that will take(How long is a piece of string)

44 minutes ago, overseas516 said:

I think it’s time to wind your neck in a bit.

Mods allow a fair bit of leeway on these threads but you really have been going OTT and threadfucking far too much. 

No problem with banter between fans of different clubs from time to time, and I’m quite happy to join in :),  but there needs to be a limit sometimes.

Thanks.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

BERNARD OFF THE MARK WITH MAGICAL FINISH! | EVERTON 2-1 LINCOLN CITY

Last Saturday we made hard work of beating Lincoln but we did it.  And we are in today's and I'm looking forward to watching the draw to see who we get in the 4th round

Everton 2-1 Lincoln City | We Need A Leader | 3 Talking Points

Everton 2-1 Lincoln City | Player Ratings

Well last night we got drawn away to Millwall in the 4th Round of the FA Cup.   It's a tricky draw but at least we are not playing against another premier side.  Looking forward to seeing how we get against them