IGNORED

New Souvlaki Stall on Soi Buakow

expatdude

Cheeps is chips, but Greek is Creek on the sind outside....LOL

more food variety and the quality is very good! I love keftedakia...

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new location is great!

There's even more on the menu now.

I still can't go past the double chicken souvlaki, loaded with protein to stack on the muscle................

After my 6 trips in Thailand and in Pattaya specifically and my long staying there for 1-2 months every time i have become a frequent client at this Souvlaki Greek Restaurant Spot and very close friend with the owners also ...

They are all of them so nice guys with extra respectfull attitude ....

The new place is also great ... more open spaced than before with extra parking place around , and with the tradtiotional tables and decoration same as an old Greek "Taverna" reastaurant ....

Its so true that some people say : " This is the best Greek small place in Pattaya and maybe the Greek "embassy" meeting point of Pattaya ;-)

I love the food always !

My favourites are "keftedakia " and " Pita Burger" ( One of the best burgers in Thailand and almost same with the old Traditional tasty Greek Style Burgers too .... hard to find so good and tasty burger even in Greece .... lol ) ....

I also love the Greek kitchen foods like Musaka , Spaggeti Greek Style , Greek Salad , and also the Special Greek Plate that the shop use to serve every Friday afternoon ...

I can recommend this place to anyone ... even for a nice dinner , or a nice meeting with the kind and respectfull Greek owners and also the other customers there .... :-)

Have fun all ! LETS MEET AT GREEK NEW SOUVLAKI PLACE in Soi Buakao .....

Manos, Jimis, their Thai girlfriends and all the other nice people of Pattaya will be there ;-)

p.s. Dont forget to try also the Greek Ouzo drink with olives and fried Chips .... Just DELICIOUS !!!!!! :GoldenSmile1:

thnx for the info guys...really apreciated

i am going to patts next month and i would like to visit that restaurant and meet other greeks also...

Read the thread more carefully--the hut has moved a few hundred meters. You can find the location here too.

After my 6 trips in Thailand and in Pattaya specifically and my long staying there for 1-2 months every time i have become a frequent client at this Souvlaki Greek Restaurant Spot and very close friend with the owners also ...

They are all of them so nice guys with extra respectfull attitude ....

The new place is also great ... more open spaced than before with extra parking place around , and with the tradtiotional tables and decoration same as an old Greek "Taverna" reastaurant ....

Its so true that some people say : " This is the best Greek small place in Pattaya and maybe the Greek "embassy" meeting point of Pattaya ;-)

I love the food always !

My favourites are "keftedakia " and " Pita Burger" ( One of the best burgers in Thailand and almost same with the old Traditional tasty Greek Style Burgers too .... hard to find so good and tasty burger even in Greece .... lol ) ....

I also love the Greek kitchen foods like Musaka , Spaggeti Greek Style , Greek Salad , and also the Special Greek Plate that the shop use to serve every Friday afternoon ...

I can recommend this place to anyone ... even for a nice dinner , or a nice meeting with the kind and respectfull Greek owners and also the other customers there .... :-)

Have fun all ! LETS MEET AT GREEK NEW SOUVLAKI PLACE in Soi Buakao .....

Manos, Jimis, their Thai girlfriends and all the other nice people of Pattaya will be there ;-)

p.s. Dont forget to try also the Greek Ouzo drink with olives and fried Chips .... Just DELICIOUS !!!!!! :GoldenSmile1:

hahaha Is your name Pattaya_Lover or is it a nickname of your real name which is "Avantadoros"?

:)

I agree that is a nice place to eat...if you want to talk with some "Greek" people...

...If you not want to talk with "Greeks" then the new spot that the restaurant is located is good because you can pass from the BuaKhao without approaching any "Greek"...hahaha

My first experience of Greek food was here a couple of days ago. Tried the Mousaka, delicious.

ena3yvar.jpg

Might give the mixed grill a go next time or anyone have any other suggestions?

You can try Dolmadakia and tell us your opinion. A photo would be neccessary for us of course. Nice job with the mousaka picture. It seems delicious. I hope the potatoes were not tight...but soft...what is your opinion about this very serious point? Give us your important knowledge now that you have eaten mousaka. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I love the food at this place.

But the last time I came past they were closed at 10.30pm, even though I noticed they were open earlier in the evening.

The visit the time before that, I had to wake the staff up.

New location not good IMO.

I love the food at this place.

But the last time I came past they were closed at 10.30pm, even though I noticed they were open earlier in the evening.

The visit the time before that, I had to wake the staff up.

New location not good IMO.

Normally we close 2 times the Month. Perhaps we open that day and then was rain, so we decided to close. Now for the sleeping staff... (LOL), it sounds weird, because from the time we open, until we close the stall, its me or my partner Jimmy there, so the staff cant really sleep there... I'm somehow sad that you don't like the new location, but I'm happy on the other hand, because most of our costumer like it more there. Its more relaxing and now we have tables and more food variety. By the way they making a beer festival nearby for 4 Months.

I am surprised you dont remember the night, me and the TeeRak arrived to find your staff sleeping at one of the tables, as we turned the bike around and was going to head off, until you (?) woke her.

BTW, the food as usual that night was spot on, and it was no big deal.

I dont mind your new location, its just that I seem to be unlucky at the moment and seem to have found you closed a few times.

When you pass by early evening and you are open, then return at 10.30pm and you are closed, it gives the impression that you were not busy so you called it a night.

I look forward to being more lucky in the future.

• 1 month later...

I tried this place after reviews but greek salad is nowhere near original greek salad in greece

Fantastic! Love the new area & set up...will definitely grab a suvo or two when i'm there next month!  :D  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Cant wait to try the restaurant when i arrive in Pattaya in May.............

Cant wait to try the restaurant when i arrive in Pattaya in May.............

Its hardly what I would call a restaurant.

Its a stall, that does have a couple of tables and chairs.

Personally, May would be far too hot to be sitting there eating  IMHO.

I went there many times during the day and it is just fine, the area its open and nice wind... I think its hotter in restaurants, as they are cloced, and normally no air condition...

• 2 months later...

My wife and I ate here this evening....... We were not disappointed.

We had the same meal which we had a year ago...the food is as good as ever.

We shared a Greek Salad, a portion of chips and a mixed Grill...there was plenty for the two of us.

The new location is great...they even have a few tables.

We will definitely be returning for another feast under the stars.

• 4 months later...

Archived