IGNORED

New Souvlaki Stall on Soi Buakow

expatdude

Four more days and I can eat a Souvaki and Thai pussy, all wthin the same 60 minutes

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

while i was down getting a souvlaki tonight the greek boys told me they are closing in 1 week, for low season, and going to work in a restaurant on the greek islands.

Coming back again in september.

Fuck me! it looks like its gonna be more kebabs for Hole.

while i was down getting a souvlaki tonight the greek boys told me they are closing in 1 week, for low season, and going to work in a restaurant on the greek islands.

Coming back again in september.

Fuck me! it looks like its gonna be more kebabs for Hole.

shit, been there a few times already but almost forgot about it, need to go there at least 2 times this week :)

thanks for the heads up1

• 2 weeks later...

when i stay thailand i miss very mutch the greek feta (cheese) i can eat without feta

Greek Style All the Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I visited thailand for my first time in january this year and loved it! while i was there we where staying just off soi buakow and we discovered acropolis souvlaki. Before i found this place i was eating at a diff place everyday but after going to the souvlaki hut i was there atleast once a day for either a snack or a meal and a couple of drinks with the owners manoli and jimmy. The best tasting chicken and pork i have ever had and good blokes to kick back and have a beer with. Arriving in Pattaya again 30th august so 9 weeks to go! :) hopefully they are still open!

Great Find! I get gas for my motorbike at the blue stall right in front of it and never noticed it there. :Laugh1:

Does the OP or anyone else know what hours they open and close?

Thanks for sharing, looking pretty fine food to me!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 3 weeks later...

i love buritos nice to know to get all kinds of food in thailand

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully they will open again soon, few food can beet the greek souvlaki ...for those who know how to make it and eat it ;-)

Shit,,,i've gotta try this place! I'm greek/Aus so i'll fit right in 5555555555 :Grin3:

I don't get where it is located. Could someone make a Pattaya Photo Guide link?

It's not open again yet--the sign saying they'll open again in October is still there last I checked. I'll look for Pattaya photo guide to try to make a link, but I think the directions in the thread are pretty clear if you live here.

I took some shots on my walk today. I really hope this place is good--I'll try it soon.

I had a Kebab it was OK but I didn't try the "Cheeps" I usually go to Neeroys in Soi Chaiyapoon for my "Feesh and Cheeps" :P

Farang on Holiday - "Erotic" is when you use a feather - "kinky" involves the whole chicken.

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional - anon

• 3 months later...

*Opposite* soi PP. On the other side of Soi Buakow, the west side, near the weird beer bar complexes and outdoor karaoke bars. It's called Acropolis Souvlaki. At the intersection of Soi Buakow and Soi PP Massage, face the beach and walk forward a few meters out of Soi Buakow and you'll see it.

i'll try to find this one

I tried the greek salad and chicken pita tonight. The salad was good but the pita was outstanding and a great change from the kabob's.

Not the Walking Street end. Had my TGF bring me the Greek salad, chicken pita and fries. The chicken pita was very delicious, the salad wasn't great. I am guessing it is hard to get the ingredients required to make a proper one in Thailand. Looking forward to trying some other items on the menu. Thanks for the suggestion on this place OP!

Archived