IGNORED

For Sale...All the Latest BluRay Movies And Tv Series....

Bagwan

One last question, what software database catalog do you recommend me using in order to view dvd title covers and do quick search function.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One last question, what software database catalog do you recommend me using in order to view dvd title covers and do quick search function.

I use VLC on my PC and have a Popcorn Media player..Both are very good media players

You can also try...http://xbmc.org/ Maybe more what your looking for!!

• 2 weeks later...

HI TTT I bought the TV series from you in DEC...will be back next month for one of your movie hard drives. To those who haven't used TTT before, I can thoroughly recommend the hi-qualty recordings.

• 2 weeks later...

UNBELIEVABLE DEAL.....(Would cost you more just for the Hard Drives)

5x1Tb Seagate drives...Only 9,990 Baht Inc your choice of content !!!

THIS SET IS NOW SOLD.....

UNBELIEVABLE DEAL.....(Would cost you more just for the Hard Drives)

5x1Tb Seagate drives...Only 9,990 Baht Inc your choice of content !!!

Hi TTT...for the unitiated...if I buy this do I get 5 hard drives worth of movies of my choice?

Yes, Choose whatever your looking for  :GoldenSmile1:

BTW..These drives are Internal not External (You can place them in a PC or use a docking station or Media player)

Yes, Choose whatever your looking for  :GoldenSmile1:

BTW..These drives are Internal not External (You can place them in a PC or use a docking station or Media player)

Hi mate again excuse my ignorance..."place them in a PC"...how/where?..given that I am only using this on my lap top - would I be better with the external type hard drivesame as I bought from u  last time.

ps are you around in Patts next week?

Hi mate again excuse my ignorance..."place them in a PC"...how/where?..given that I am only using this on my lap top - would I be better with the external type hard drivesame as I bought from u  last time.

ps are you around in Patts next week?

The Internal drives are great value! 5tb of content inc docking station and hard drive cases for 10,990 baht.. external drives would cost you 14,400baht.

41BwOxHLwdL._SY300_.jpg

post-7970-0-41125300-1360257205.jpg

Yes i will be around next week, but the earlier you give me your order the better  :GoldenSmile1:

THIS SET IS NOW SOLD 

Hi Tech Trader, do the movies and TV series have Thai subtitles?

Hi Tech Trader, do the movies and TV series have Thai subtitles?

All the original Bluray movies in the spreadsheet have Thai subtitles/language.... Updated list 29Jan13.xls

The TV Series do not ...

Man, you are crazy :D But it's a good idea to provide full hd movie for people living here.

Keep the good work :)

Hi TTT, I am back in Patts next...can I get movies No 7 please and poss No 5. Whats the best price u can do buddy. Feel free to PM me.

Have bought 4 X 3 TB now and are happy with them, good quality.

Had 1 episode in one TV series that was only 2 min, but that I get now.

Blu ray quality on movies, so its very clear. Still have many hr. to watch before I need any more movies I think.

What 's the size of the content of those lists :

ADULT HD SITE-RIPS.doc   1.40TB

ADULT XXX.doc                    1.34TB

Don't you watch all of them to give an appropriate rate , lol ?    It would be rude not to, I Have to make sure quality control is enforced  :GoldenSmile1:

Both of the Adult sets would fit on a 3TB hard drive....Internal/External drive 8200Baht

Best Offer Ever....The complete BluRay movie list !!

(List's 0-21 on 11 2Tb Internal drives)

attachicon.gifWD-Western-Digital-font-b-Caviar-b-font-Green-WD20EARX-font-b-2TB-b-font-2.jpg

Normally 68,750 Baht.... Only 45,000 Baht !!!!

To Include Prodock docking station...

attachicon.gifDocking station.jpg

And 11 Storage cases..........

attachicon.gifcases.jpg

hi TTT , are you discounting external drives from 68k to 45k or are you discounting external drives @68k baht to internal drives @ 45k baht ,

if so its hardly a discount , is it ?

if i misinterpret im sorry !!! 

hi TTT , are you discounting external drives from 68k to 45k or are you discounting external drives @68k baht to internal drives @ 45k baht ,

if so its hardly a discount , is it ?

if i misinterpret im sorry !!! 

For a minute i thought you were gonna ask about the subtitles again....lol

Answer to your question...I managed to pick up 15 new drives at the right price, so i offered the complete set for 45k! At the time the Internal drives were 6250 each.. :GoldenSmile1:    @ 5000 each your still saving 10,000 Baht  :Think1:

Time limited offer ....when there gone there gone!        There gone...

i love it ...............................when there gone there gone !!!!

classic !

BTW  if you could remove the thai subtitles i would buy in a heartbeat ! 

i love it ...............................when there gone there gone !!!!

classic !

BTW  if you could remove the thai subtitles i would buy in a heartbeat ! 

Subtitles are on Every movie? Some have 10-15 choices... :Think1:  

so you are saying that i was stupid all along !!!lol

you are saying that there are thai among many other language subtitles ??

i thought that there was only thai therefore they would be readily identifiable as coming from thailand . 

lastly, is there any items identifying them as beind from TTT or thai tech trader ??????????????????????????

sorry for all the questions but i dont want my parents to see them , thanks again!!

so you are saying that i was stupid all along !!!lol  LOL...I would never say that! I just wanted you to say why having Thai would be a problem... :LOL2:

you are saying that there are thai among many other language subtitles ??  Some but not many..

i thought that there was only thai therefore they would be readily identifiable as coming from thailand . Unless you go into the options and change the language or turn on subtitles, they all play as English..

lastly, is there any items identifying them as beind from TTT or thai tech trader ??????????????????????????  NO..All the drives are the same as you would by in Ireland.

sorry for all the questions but i dont want my parents to see them , thanks again!!  They would only be seeing a Hard drive  :Think1:

Hope this answers your questions....

great , last  Q 

whats the postage cost to ireland , by snail mail if necessary ?

great , last  Q 

whats the postage cost to ireland , by snail mail if necessary ?

5500 baht Delivered by EMS (Registered and Insured) I wouldn't send them any other way. Please PM me for any more details :-) 

Archived