Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Secrets Review

mbiggs

I am with out question the prettiest bitch

Larry,

stop avoiding the question, what's the pretty bitch BF, enquiring minds need to know...

glad to know your arms's better, see you next weekend . Cheers Mark

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BassGod

• badboy15001

• Soi7

• onourway

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Larry,

stop avoiding the question, what's the pretty bitch BF, enquiring minds need to know...

glad to know your arms's better, see you next weekend . Cheers Mark

How much you got ??

See you soon

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

At 850 Baht the rooms are a little steep for a hostel You can get a similar room at P72 for 650.

Of course Secrets is JUSTa Hostel,nothing more than that.

If you have a few rooms above a bar,without any usual hotel facilities,its just a hostel,NOT a hotel as the owners describe.

Mulphy would never refer to his premises as a hotel,nor would the other bars with accomadation above.

Secrets has been described on another board{not FLB} as a Newbie Trap,or an Oasis for lonley and insecure travellers.

Dont let the Secrets propaganda fool you,its a room above a bar,thats all.

And on another note,can anyone name just ONE bar/club/go go that charges 1,000B bar fine for some girl wearing cut off shorts and stockings?

Ned

Hi Everyone, after spending two weeks over Xmas and NY at Secrets, I have to say I highly recommend the place, for only 850bhat per night where you have an in room safe, AC, 24 hour room service, a great bar and food downstairs.

quote]

You forgot to mention that if you want room service,you have to walk down stairs to order it,as this so called hotel doesnt have the basics such as a in house phone system.

Ned

Just a couple of Points as this topic has gone way off topic.

No bar girl references here please.

This is a Secrets review not a rockhouse review

Fair criticism is ok but to to criticize unfairly is not

You forgot to mention that if you want room service,you have to walk down stairs to order it,as this so called hotel doesnt have the basics such as a in house phone system.

Ned

Hi Ned

You can indeed get room service with out leaving the room via the inhouse phone system we have no need to go down stairs or leave the room. Not sure why you think you can not no worries either way hope you are well Sir

babydollsaddict.gif

I'd eat her shit.

I will let her know

babydollsaddict.gif

I will let her know

Can you add me to the list please :)

Can you add me to the list please :What:

Yes Dale will save a turd for you also sir

babydollsaddict.gif

Of course Secrets is JUSTa Hostel,nothing more than that.

If you have a few rooms above a bar,without any usual hotel facilities,its just a hostel,NOT a hotel as the owners describe.

Mulphy would never refer to his premises as a hotel,nor would the other bars with accomadation above.

Secrets has been described on another board{not FLB} as a Newbie Trap,or an Oasis for lonley and insecure travellers.

Dont let the Secrets propaganda fool you,its a room above a bar,thats all.

And on another note,can anyone name just ONE bar/club/go go that charges 1,000B bar fine for some girl wearing cut off shorts and stockings?

A very illuminating post IMO.

Dude, Secrets is not a hostel...give me a break...it's a sophisticated adult venue for a an elite crowd...don't blame them because you cannot hang. So..... brother's ......be warned Secrets is only for the most discerning of characters.

Dude, secrets is not a hostel...give me a break...it's a sophisticated adult venue for a an elite crowd...don't blame them because you cannot hang. So..... brother's ......be warned secrets is only for the most discerning of characters.

You forgot to add,that its UNIQUE in Pattaya as described in its blurb,lol.A bar in Pattaya with a few rooms above it UNIQUE,lol.

The only thing UNIQUE about Secrets is that they charge 1,000B b/f for some bird in stockings and shorts, the most expensive bar fine in Thailand,OR 2,000B on party nights.

Ned

Dude, secrets is not a hostel...give me a break...it's a sophisticated adult venue for a an elite crowd...don't blame them because you cannot hang. So..... brother's ......be warned secrets is only for the most discerning of characters.
Don't forget about the world famous Chef.

I've never stayed there but I did stop in to sample the world famous Chef's creations. I had minced pork with basil (a favorite of mine). I have to say it was extremely delicious--VERY HOT. Food was "A+."

The bar is very nice. Design gets an "A" along with the staff who seemed very friendly.

Unfortunatly, the girls were a bit of a disappointment. They seemed like a fun bunch but average in looks. I'd have to give them a "C" ... again, simply on looks (sorry, my opinion). I was unaware of the 1000bt barfine. What's that about? That's just wrong.

I didn't see the rooms so I can't comment on the hotel/hostel/guest rooms. Great location though; right in the heart of the action but it seemed quiet as well.

Only the Coyote Girls are 1000bt and that is only before midnight. The regular hostesses are 400bt.

Only the Coyote Girls are 1000bt and that is only before midnight.

(No Swearing, Nudity or Bar Girl chat allowed in this open area)

Edited by sexy beast
secrets hotel reniew not a bar fine review

Just wondering if routeman was going to reply to Evil? :o

As a regular users of Secrets (about 5 trips, 15 nights this year) i think its very good value for money.

There are other places which offer more facilities like pool, gym but, for my money Secrets is very good value & excellent location for WS action.

I would love to know about these "FAR bigger, better furnished and cheaper" place, maybe i would use them too :)

I would hazard to say The Lek hotel on 2nd Street. 750b a night. Room service is great. Comfortable quiet room, no joiners fee, nice buffet style breakfast and dinner for 120b, decent TV, safe in room. Nice balcony and a fantastic swimming pool. An extremely short walk to the baht bus on Beach Road. Laundry, a 7/11 next door and right in the middle of plenty of action. True you need to walk to Walking Street or catch a baht bus but personally I don't go there anyway. Just my 2 cents worth. :)

3 weeks there with internet, room service, laundry and plenty of drinks from the fridge along with several bottles of some kind of Hong Kong Fuey whisky = $500. Not bad I thought.

Edited by izifaddag

Mulphy

You are well aware of my present "Secret" situation,however that in no way influenced my reply.I was asked to name premises that IMPO were far better value than the Secrets lodge,this I did,nothing more nothing less,and would do so again if requested!

Evil did have a point in requesting me to name these places and not simply to generalise,this I would do so again at the drop of a hat on Secrets own board,but due to the policy of not permitting even the slightest criticism of their "Unique" establishment,I am not even now granted posting access to their holy pages without it being " Edited" by a proof reader prior to publication,and this sort of schoolboy childish behaviour I cannot now be bothered with,also my comments I suspect would never see the light of day after the censors scissors had been to work!

Alex I respect your opinions,as you well know,but am also aware of the thin line that you walk on that board! See U anon!

AHA!! THIS IS THE BEAUTY OF AN UNAFFILIATED BOARD. MANY THANKS TO SEXYBEAST ET AL FOR PROVIDING SUCH A GREAT SERVICE TO THE HOLIDAY MAKERS SUCH AS ME. WE CAN GET UNADULTERATED ADVICE WITHOUT BS IN THE MIDDLE.

ps Alex really does have a super place.

I would hazard to say The Lek Hotel on 2nd Street. 750b a night. Room service is great. Comfortable quiet room, no joiners fee, nice buffet style breakfast and dinner for 120b, decent TV, safe in room. Nice balcony and a fantastic swimming pool. An extremely short walk to the baht bus on Beach Road. Laundry, a 7/11 next door and right in the middle of plenty of action. True you need to walk to Walking Street or catch a baht bus but personally I don't go there anyway. Just my 2 cents worth. :)

3 weeks there with internet, room service, laundry and plenty of drinks from the fridge along with several bottles of some kind of Hong Kong Fuey whisky = $500. Not bad I thought.

That does sound very nice, I have a friend visiting Pattaya in about a month. He stayed at Sabaii lodge on his virgin trip but I'll suggest this one for his next. Do they have a website?

That does sound very nice, I have a friend visiting Pattaya in about a month. He stayed at Sabaii lodge on his virgin trip but I'll suggest this one for his next. Do they have a website?

Yes they do indeed. http://www.asiatravel.com/lek/index.html and it looks like they have put up their prices by 100b I knew it was too good to last!

Edited by izifaddag

• 2 weeks later...

It's looking we (me and cage) might be staying at Secrets for our first trip since the Rockhouse doesn't have 2 rooms available in July. Looks like a pretty sweet spot.

"This little incident on the aeroplane throws into relief my single status, that at times leaves a gloomy space of frigid loneliness and a craving for intimacy, a hollow within that echoes a quiet desperation when in the silence of those cold grey London nights and which I felt all the more keenly in some of those moments in LOS when a lack of true intimacy is apparent in the financially fuelled sexual congresses of the P4P scene. However, these are only in moments of weakness and self pity and would not impel me to find sustenance in a need fulfilling relationship ……….Hell!!! If I were to be given a choice, I’ll take the often pseudo short-term romance of the P4P scene over the risk of the insidious death of marriage"

-Alleycat

MySpace Countdown Clocks

• 2 weeks later...
It's looking we (me and cage) might be staying at Secrets for our first trip since the Rockhouse doesn't have 2 rooms available in July. Looks like a pretty sweet spot.

IM still waiting on a response. I got an intital response they said one room was available. I replied back that we were in need of 2 rooms from 12 july to 20 july. Soon as i hear back MANimal ill let you know

I am a simple yet complicated man. I believe in protecting all species especially beavers. I believe beavers need petting, and a subtle kiss from time to time to know they are doing a fine job. I have said it once and I will say it again beaver is really mans best friend!!! If you dont like the way the beaver is acting.......Screw it!!!!

forumsigbk5.jpg

forumsig3vy2qa3.jpg