IGNORED

Secrets Review

mbiggs

Has anyone stayed at the Secret hotel on soi 14 just off walking street pattaya, and what is it like to stay their and if you bring any girl or girls back not from the secrets bar do they charge, and has anyone stayed in the deluxe or superior rooms what's it like please cheers David.

Mate, when are you going. I am staying there in a couple of weeks. PM me and I will be happy to answer any questions you have. Keep an eye out for my report in any case.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BassGod

• badboy15001

• Soi7

• onourway

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

great place to stay for a few days...but after 4 or 5 nights, i move to the Pattaya Bay Resort. www.pattayabayresort.com cuz i like a pool and something close to WS but far enough away to get away from the noise.

Stayed at Secrets once before and yes you can bring back ladies from outside and they don't charge you any fees, the rooms are OK and the WI-FI is also good and they do good food in the bar during the daytime.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Mate, when are you going. I am staying there in a couple of weeks. PM me and I will be happy to answer any questions you have. Keep an eye out for my report in any case.

Cheers I am hoping to be back in Pattaya on the 11/11/09 to the 25/11/09 but that is after a week in Manila from the 03/11/09 to the 11/11/09 and then I will be in Bangkok on the 25/11/09 to the 02/12/09. I was in Pattaya from early November to late November 06 and loved every minute of it, and I was thinking of staying at the Areca Lodge or Galaxy rooms or maybe Penthouse or maybe Secret hotel or the Grand hotel in more likely a deluxe or superior room. Maybe you could help as in November 2006 I stayed in J & P Court in soi lankie which was ok but I think they had bed bug or something as I was getting biten by something and not sure if it was in the bed or in the air as I was icthing at times on the legs, but the pool was nice and the staff was great. Thanks and cheers from David.

• 2 months later...