IGNORED

Secrets Review

mbiggs

mbiggs, do you remember the names of these ladies especially the first one? hehehe.

I intend to stay here in June and have already send Secrets a mail. Let's c. Will keep the forum posted on the development.

Cheers.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BassGod

• badboy15001

• Krowdon

• onourway

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There are FAR bigger,better furnished and cheaper guesthouses than this Unique establishment available.

Nothing against "Secrets" but call a spade a spade and not a rotary hoe!

Then there shouldn't be any problem for you to name two or three guesthouses which are FAR bigger, better furnished and cheaper than Secrets. Don't keep the better options a secret, so to say.

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

I agree with Imax, very cute ladies - man i miss Pattaya....

the latest in cell phone holders that are available

57019-7070.jpg

Then it's more sevice oriented then I thought. Ty for clearing that up.

If you've never been there why are you voicing a criticism? It's a nice mid range hotel with a bar/restaurant attached. The most cursory inspection would show it is not a hostel. How many hostels do you know of that employ Coyote Girls and hostesses?

Then there shouldn't be any problem for you to name two or three guesthouses which are FAR bigger, better furnished and cheaper than Secrets. Don't keep the better options a secret, so to say.

Evil

Just wondering if routeman was going to reply to Evil? :sign1:

As a regular users of Secrets (about 5 trips, 15 nights this year) i think its very good value for money.

There are other places which offer more facilities like pool, gym but, for my money Secrets is very good value & excellent location for WS action.

I would love to know about these "FAR bigger, better furnished and cheaper" place, maybe i would use them too :Scared2:

Come on people - you only paying $20-30/day and you expect 4-5 star hotel service. It's not happening. If they give me a clean room and don't hassle me when i bring back a few girls, i am happy as a clam :-)

If you've never been there why are you voicing a criticism? It's a nice mid range hotel with a bar/restaurant attached. The most cursory inspection would show it is not a hostel. How many hostels do you know of that employ Coyote Girls and hostesses?

I was under a false impression as explained. I still think 850 is a bit much considering there is no pool and if I'm not mistaken the bar with the Coyote girls and hostesses are available to people even if they aren't staying in the hotel, or am I wrong about that as well?

Evil

THE ROCKHOUSE Rooms 60+ sq metres Soi LKMetro Cheaper than Secrets

THE PLACE 2 BEE Rooms 64+ sq metres Soi LKMetro Cheaper than Secrets

THE BUTCHERS ARMS Rooms 40+ sq metres Soi Buckao Cheaper than Secrets

Just ask if you want names of hotels with larger rooms at least as well furnished and also equiped with a swimming pool,there are MANY!

THE ROCKHOUSE Rooms 60+ sq metres Soi LKMetro Cheaper than secrets

THE PLACE 2 BEE Rooms 64+ sq metres Soi LKMetro Cheaper than secrets

THE BUTCHERS ARMS Rooms 40+ sq metres Soi Buckao Cheaper than secrets

Just ask if you want names of HOTELS with larger rooms at least as well furnished and also equiped with a swimming pool,there are MANY!

routeman,

we at the rockhouse do have on the whole much larger better equipped rooms than pretty much anyone else i know of in pattaya at our price range .

dont take away from Secrets though , it is nice, the rooms are good and so is the bar.

in all honesty i would genuinely like to find out if there is and where abouts a better standard of room in size and quality can be found in pattaya at the same price range as the rockhouse.

because then id know where to send the people i cant give rooms to when we are full to.

Can somebody clarify exactly what the Barfines are at Secrets?

Mike this is an open section mate .

can tell you by pm if you wish .

Joe

"Hello John got a new motor ?"

THE ROCKHOUSE Rooms 60+ sq metres Soi LKMetro Cheaper than secrets

THE PLACE 2 BEE Rooms 64+ sq metres Soi LKMetro Cheaper than secrets

THE BUTCHERS ARMS Rooms 40+ sq metres Soi Buckao Cheaper than secrets

Just ask if you want names of HOTELS with larger rooms at least as well furnished and also equiped with a swimming pool,there are MANY!

Thank you for your answer. I wasn't being factitous - I feel strongly that when anyone says one place is better than another, the better place(s) should always be named. It doesn't matter if we're talking guesthouses, hotels, bars, restaurants or other establishments. That way we can all see if apples are being compared with apples and oranges with oranges.

I don't stay in guesthouses, so it is a moot question for me personally. But it is always good to know about as many options as possible. And who knows, you may have given someone an alternative to Secrets.

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

Can somebody clarify exactly what the Barfines are at Secrets?

Hostesses 400 Baht anytime

Dancers 600 Baht after Midnight and 1000 baht before Midnight

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Hostesses 400 Baht anytime

Dancers 600 Baht after Midnight and 1000 baht before Midnight

How much for the pretty bitch? :P

How much for the pretty bitch? :Laugh1:

I'm free but you'll have to take me to TQ2 to get me drunk enough to have your wicked way with me. :D

I'm free but you'll have to take me to TQ2 to get me drunk enough to have your wicked way with me. :D

I was asking about the pretty for a friend, why do you assume its for me :Laugh1:

I was asking about the pretty for a friend, why do you assume its for me :)

Your response would of been different , if I had put myself up for grabs .

Joe :wub:

Your response would of been different , if I had put myself up for grabs .

Joe :wub:

Sir,

Many may claim the title 'pretty bitch' but its known by the chosen one's that the 'prettiest bitch' always denies his own existence...

btw..I am NOT the Pretty Bitch :)

Cheers Mark

I am with out question the prettiest bitch

babydollsaddict.gif

Sir,

Many may claim the title 'pretty bitch' but its known by the chosen one's that the 'prettiest bitch' always denies his own existence...

btw..I am NOT the Pretty Bitch :)

Cheers Mark

I don't make claim as the title was bestow upon me .

I am with out question the prettiest bitch

Have to agree , even with your arm in a sling your the winner .

how is the arm ?

Joe

I am about 80 % of normal Joe thanks for asking Sir

babydollsaddict.gif

I am about 80 % of normal Joe thanks for asking Sir

Thats more than before , see you in June ,

you can slap me then .

Joe :)

routeman,

we at the rockhouse do have on the whole much larger better equipped rooms than pretty much anyone else i know of in pattaya at our price range .

dont take away from secrets though , it is nice, the rooms are good and so is the bar.

in all honesty i would genuinely like to find out if there is and where abouts a better standard of room in size and quality can be found in pattaya at the same price range as the rockhouse.

because then id know where to send the people i cant give rooms to when we are full to.

Mulphy

You are well aware of my present "Secret" situation,however that in no way influenced my reply.I was asked to name premises that IMPO were far better value than the Secrets lodge,this I did,nothing more nothing less,and would do so again if requested!

Evil did have a point in requesting me to name these places and not simply to generalise,this I would do so again at the drop of a hat on Secrets own board,but due to the policy of not permitting even the slightest criticism of their "Unique" establishment,I am not even now granted posting access to their holy pages without it being " Edited" by a proof reader prior to publication,and this sort of schoolboy childish behaviour I cannot now be bothered with,also my comments I suspect would never see the light of day after the censors scissors had been to work!

Alex I respect your opinions,as you well know,but am also aware of the thin line that you walk on that board! See U anon!