Top Posters In This Topic

• BassGod

• badboy15001

• Soi7

• onourway

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Iv yet to stay at the hotel (Have a October reservation), But i have had some adult beverages, ate the food. I thought prices were fair.

I even enjoyed the company of a couple ladys from there. Music was good and was able to take many pictures of my friends while inside the place.

I found the staff friendly, and the dancers and hosteses and servers to be nice. My friend liked the mamason so much , he bought her a few rounds of drinks, and she did the same for him. Sure as many have said, there are other hotels in the area that have rooms for cheaper, or maybe they are larger. or Both.. If i cant find alot of positive reviews for a place, then i wont bother staying.. P72 hotel has been mentioned.. Looked at the rooms online.. Looked nice.. have not found many reviews.. Lack of reviews = Me not staying, or gambling my choice in hotel.

My last trip i stayed at the Jasmin hotel off Soi BJ. Paid 650? i think per night for my stay. Rooms where not bad... but they were not great. Trying Secrets due to the fact of the many positive reviews and its location. I will post a Review of Secrets when i get back, Just like i did Jasmin hotel =)

Lou

I would have stayed at Secrets in a heartbeat this September had it not been for the fact that this place doesn't have a pool.

It's in a fantastic location! Still, I'll be going to the night club for sure to enjoy the food, drink and "company" for many a day that I'm in Pattaya.

Well this newbiw to Pattaya will be there staying there in October.. hopefully things will go well for me, they did seem to have it booked solid for October from what the info i got in a email reply, well lets just say the top floor rooms are, not sure about the 2nd floor rooms

• 1 month later...
Well this newbiw to Pattaya will be there staying there in October.. hopefully things will go well for me, they did seem to have it booked solid for October from what the info i got in a email reply, well lets just say the top floor rooms are, not sure about the 2nd floor rooms

Badboy,

you'll be fine there. It's not five star but it also isn't an old run down flea pit.

I stayed there at the beginning of the month (Sept 08) had rm 308. Nice modern room, extremely clean and the bed was newish along with the bedding.

It's a great location for WS. Receptionist is friendly and efficient.

I had one or two minor issues but nothing which ruined my tay there. No hot water in the shower - didn't bother me but the TGs were surprised.

Laundry two doors away (leave hotel turn left and it's run by the oversized ladyboy who everyone tries to avoid eye contact with :Hair_Out1: )

There is no lift but the top floor is only 3 floors up so if the whingers on this board can't manage 3 flights of stairs they'll struggle with ST-ing a BG!!!

Is it the best hotel I've stayed in? - not at all

Is it the worst? - not at all either

Will some people bitch about trivial things as they don't have better things to do? - Absolutely!

Have a good stay there.

cheers

Brownie

ps the only thing I did get surprised with was bumping into a Coyote after 3am when she had finished work and for her to go up into Secrets hotel I had to pay a 600B barfine. If I was staying elsewhere then I wouldn't have had to. Someone else had to pay 400B for a hostess to join him in the room on her day off.

It's not a hotel, it does'nt have a nightclub, it's a small bar with rooms above it.

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

It's not a hotel, it does'nt have a nightclub, it's a small bar with rooms above it.

...because YOU say so?

ho·tel /hoʊˈtɛl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[hoh-tel] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1. a commercial establishment offering lodging to travelers and sometimes to permanent residents,

which part of the definition does Secrets not fulfill?

...because YOU say so?

ho·tel /hoʊˈtɛl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[hoh-tel] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1. a commercial establishment offering lodging to travelers and sometimes to permanent residents,

LMAO. You're an idiot if you think that place is a hotel. It's a guest house in anyone educated's mind :Hair_Out1:

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

LMAO. You're an idiot if you think that place is a Hotel. It's a guest house in anyone educated's mind :)

always impressive when an apparently "educated individual" refutes fact (as per the dictionary definition provided for 'hotel') and counters with unsubstantiated opinion...good argument...

...I'm an 'idiot'?? and an 'uneducated' one at that!

Oh Boy! As part of the uneducated, I had better stop using facts as the basis for decision making and rely soley upon unfounded personal opinion...and when really stuck for anything remotely intelligent to say, I can simply call other people idiots and question their level of academic achievement! Blissful ignorance :)

always impressive when an apparently "educated individual" refutes fact (as per the dictionary definition provided for 'hotel') and counters with unsubstantiated opinion...good argument...

...I'm an 'idiot'?? and an 'uneducated' one at that!

Oh Boy! As part of the uneducated, I had better stop using facts as the basis for decision making and rely soley upon unfounded personal opinion...and when really stuck for anything remotely intelligent to say, I can simply call other people idiots and question their level of academic achievement! Blissful ignorance :)

I have been in the place. It's a small bar with rooms available. Simple as that. :)

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

Badboy,

you'll be fine there. It's not five star but it also isn't an old run down flea pit.

I stayed there at the beginning of the month (Sept 08) had rm 308. Nice modern room, extremely clean and the bed was newish along with the bedding.

It's a great location for WS. Receptionist is friendly and efficient.

I had one or two minor issues but nothing which ruined my tay there. No hot water in the shower - didn't bother me but the TGs were surprised.

Laundry two doors away (leave hotel turn left and it's run by the oversized ladyboy who everyone tries to avoid eye contact with :P )

There is no lift but the top floor is only 3 floors up so if the whingers on this board can't manage 3 flights of stairs they'll struggle with ST-ing a BG!!!

Is it the best hotel I've stayed in? - not at all

Is it the worst? - not at all either

Will some people bitch about trivial things as they don't have better things to do? - Absolutely!

Have a good stay there.

cheers

Brownie

ps the only thing I did get surprised with was bumping into a Coyote after 3am when she had finished work and for her to go up into Secrets Hotel I had to pay a 600B barfine. If I was staying elsewhere then I wouldn't have had to. Someone else had to pay 400B for a hostess to join him in the room on her day off.

No hot water????????? - Yes thats why i figured i'd pick them because of the location to WS and being new in town, thanks for the extra info Brownie.

...because YOU say so?

If you consider this place should be classed in the same nomenclature as eg Eastiny/Flipper/Sabai/mariott/sheraton etc etc then there is something seriously lacking in your comprehension of the "Hotel" word! :Whistle::P:D

If you consider this place should be classed in the same nomenclature as eg Eastiny/Flipper/Sabai/mariott/sheraton etc etc then there is something seriously lacking in your comprehension of the "Hotel" word! :D:D:D

Interesting routeman :P

I agree that Secrets isn't to the same standard as: Mariott, Pattaya Bay Resort, Sunbeam, Grand or the Sheraton (I cannot comment on the others as I have no knowledge of them) but that just makes it a lower quality hotel, but a hotel nevertheless.

... "if" I had not made any such claims or comparisons to Eastiny/Flipper/Sabai/Mariott/Sheraton etc etc??? ...then your post could be considered rather a moot point!

HINT: If you're going to post an opinion trying to make another BM look like a tit, it's usually considered smarter not to base an opinion upon something which hasn't been said or suggested... :Whistle:

Thanks again Brownie, I'm sure Secrets will suit me just fine...

I stayed in Secrets and it's basic. The furniture is minimal, the bathroom is functional and the lack of a lift makes the top floor appear like a mountain ascent each time.

I had Room 301 and it was clean, airconditioned and comfortable. Did have a lack of hot water in the shower though.

If it's just a place to get your business done with the girls and sleep, it's a perfect place to stay.

One thing to watch was something my mate and I were caught out by: the need to pay a barfine for Secrets girls after they had finished work or else they couldn't enter the hotel. They did say that if we were staying elsewhere it wouldn't have been required.

As for the comments above. Ignore the pricks - it's a hotel. Of course there are better choices of accomodation but there are also much worse!

You'll be fine there. Look forward to your TR.

...been nailing a Swamp Donkey for 14 years...then I discover Pattaya...

...thanks a f@#k for not telling me sooner, bunch of c@#ts!!

I stayed in Secrets and it's basic. The furniture is minimal, the bathroom is functional and the lack of a lift makes the top floor appear like a mountain ascent each time.

I had Room 301 and it was clean, airconditioned and comfortable. Did have a lack of hot water in the shower though.

If it's just a place to get your business done with the girls and sleep, it's a perfect place to stay.

One thing to watch was something my mate and I were caught out by: the need to pay a barfine for Secrets girls after they had finished work or else they couldn't enter the hotel. They did say that if we were staying elsewhere it wouldn't have been required.

As for the comments above. Ignore the pricks - it's a hotel. Of course there are better choices of accomodation but there are also much worse!

You'll be fine there. Look forward to your TR.

So your saying if i'm staying at Secrets and i see a girl in there bar I want to BF I have to wait until the end of her shift before I can take her upstairs for a shag?????????

So your saying if i'm staying at Secrets and i see a girl in there bar I want to BF I have to wait until the end of her shift before I can take her upstairs for a shag?????????

No, you can BF them whenever you want. I think the other post was talking about if you wanted to avoid the BF. Like wait til after the TG's shift and try to sneak her up. That apparently would get her in trouble. They actually want you to BF them.

You should be aware, tho, that the coyote dancers have a staggered BF scheme, and are more expensive if you BF them before a certain time. The hostesses are the same BF at all times.

I stayed there a few nights in April. Nice place, good no-hassle car service if it's your first time to PTY. But I found the lower room, with fewer stairs, was a bit loud at night, being right over the bar. YMMV of course.

Cheers--

Just an unashamed LBFM groupie

• 2 weeks later...

Yes i stayed there and will not be staying there again to much little annoying stuff i dont want to get into too, but the BAR was very nice the food and the ladies will definitely be visiting the bar again when i return, did not get a chance to meet there manager of the bar but the rest of the staff was very nice and not pushy for lady drinks. i BF a couple of Hostessses not any coyotes and your right the same rate for them looking forward to visting there again but will probably staying at Walking Street guest house since i like how there rooms are and the staff there knows what there talking about and not misleading

• 3 months later...

Has anyone stayed at the Secret hotel on soi 14 just off Walking Street pattaya, and what is it like to stay their and if you bring any girl or girls back not from the Secrets bar do they charge, and has anyone stayed in the deluxe or superior rooms what's it like please cheers David.

Hi David

I appreciate you are new here but if you just have a look in the hotel Section or perhaps tried the Search facility (top right on the site) you will see that we have many threads about Secrets and I am sure you will find your answers in there.

In the meantime maybe a Mod can merge this thread with a similar as that is beyond me :Thanks3:

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!