IGNORED

Secrets Review

mbiggs

Of course Secrets is JUSTa Hostel,nothing more than that.

If you have a few rooms above a bar,without any usual hotel facilities,its just a hostel,NOT a hotel as the owners describe.

Hi Ned,

I guess you'll just have to go around to all those pubs in WA and the rest of Australia (you know the ones with a bar, and kitchen downstairs and a few rooms upstairs? must be at least 50,000 of them) and I guess whilst your at it go to most places in the UK and most probably the States too, and tell them to take off all those signs that say hotel.

BTW, definition of hotel building that provides lodging, meals, and other services to the traveling public on a commercial basis.

For further information see here: http://www.britannica.com/eb/article-9041167/hotel

Cheers, Alf.

ps. When are you back in Pattaya?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BassGod

• badboy15001

• Soi7

• onourway

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay then... Having actually stayed there now, I guess I can give an honest review.

I was picked up at the airport by a taxi scheduled through Secrets. It was a nice car, as well as a friendly driver who didn't mind if I smoked in the back either. He carried my bags from the airport to the car, and the car to the hotel. Very good service, as well as speedy transportation. Over-all, very satisfactory. Nothing to rave about, as it was just a taxi ride, but they did their job, and well...

Once at the hotel, I was greeted by name, before showing any ID, so they obviously were expecting me. I was signed in to the hotel in mere minutes, as all the paperwork was pre-filled out and just waiting my review and signature. It was about 2 in the morning, but everyone of the staff were well-alert and ready to be of service. My bags were carried up to the room (2nd floor) and I was shown the safe and asked if there was anything else I needed. Again, great service.

The room itself wasn't anything fancy, but then I didn't expect it to be so. I'd booked the 750tb per night room, as all I needed was a bed and shower, basically. I'm not into all the fancy room stuff. I've done that several times in Pattaya before, having stayed at the Hard Rock as well as the Marriot, and I've come to learn the hotel room doesn't make the trip, but what you do with your time (and who spends such time with you!!)... The bed was big and very comfortable, the safe was excellent, the closet-space was more then adequate, and the decor of the room was pleasing. Nothing spectacular, mind you, but over-all a great room to stay in for the duration. I was very comfortable there. --- The ONLY suggestion I had for them was there wasn't any clock anywhere in the room, so it was a pain to determine the time of day when I woke up in the mornings/afternoons. That suggestion was channelled up and they say they'll have one in the rooms soon. So see, comments/suggestions work!

The hotel staff was superb. My room was always clean/replenished within an hour after me walking out of the door. I would usually eat breakfast and have some coffee downstairs, then go back upstairs afterwards to prepare for the day, and in every instance my room was already finished by the time I returned. The maids were also very friendly and courteous, and never once said anything unprofessional or rude in regards to the state I'd left the room in, the wet sheets, the bin full of condoms, or the KY left out on the end table. (LOL) There were even two instances where after the room was made in the morning, and I had need of it done again in the afternoon/evening, I simply asked the front desk and it was done so immediately within the hour. Outstanding, I'd say. -- The folks at the front desk were equally great, friendly and courteous, and offered no hassle whatsoever to whomever I took upstairs; being very friendly and kind to each girl as they politely requested their ID's before taking them upstairs. Also, when I'd come back downstairs after a ST (of which there were a few!), I never once got a word said derrogatory, teasing, or anything other than a professional friendly greeting.

The Food.... Absolutely outstanding. The only problem I ever had with the food was the fact I often couldn't eat it all. The portions were very generous, and quite often I had to simply push the plate away before I bloated myself from eating too much. As for the quality and flavor of the food, I'd have to say it was top-notch! Of the ladies I took to eat dinner/lunch/breakfast with there, they were also very satisfied with their meals. I couldn't complain whatsoever about the food, but rather say I wish I had a plate of that Beef Stroganoff here right now!!!

The bar itself is really a fun place to hang out; as I did on several evenings. I made my way out of the bar at night, either bar-crawling with the guys or hanging out with ladies elsewhere, but I usually ended up at Secrets for a final night-cap before I headed upstairs. I was always greeted warmly by both the ladies, as well as the Staff (including managers) no matter who I was with or where I'd been. I'd say a very welcoming atmosphere. I was pretty selective with who I'd by LD's for, and even though other ladies would sort of hang-out somewhat expecting one, they never complained when I didn't buy them one and were still content to sit with me (us) if only for conversation. --- The prices of Secrets' normal drinks (beer or whatever) aren't overpriced, I'd say. I stuck with Tiger Draft quite a bit, and I think that was like 60 or 80 baht. Lady drinks of course are more, but those are so the ladies can make money off them also. I guess what I'm saying is I didn't mind buying the girls a drink, even if I never expected anything to come of it. That's the way the system is set up, for them to earn, and that's why they're there, so I didn't mind contribuiting whatsoever. -- They have few good "show drinks", such as the "Sexy Secrets", which ends up a towering inferno of glasses and booze, and everyone at the table sucks it down with straws. It might seem a little steep at 230 baht or so, but it's a great show, and it delivers a hell of a "kick" to two or three people who are drinking it. I guess if you worry about math, 230 divided by 3 or 4 people makes for some pretty inexpensive shooters!

The BarFines at Secrets for the Coyote Dancers is expensive, at 1000 baht before midnight, but no one is twisting anyone's arm to pay that much. Personally, as much as I found several of them HOT, I still didn't want to pay such a high BF. I eventually did so, but not because she talked me into it before midnight (when it drops to 600), but because it was for a lady I was keeping for a second night, and that way she didn't have to even worry about work whatsoever. -- The Hostesses BF at 400 all the time is very reasonable. Most Beer Bars have a 300 baht BF, so 100 more didn't seem to bother me. Some folks can bitch and moan about 100 baht here or there, but I try to keep in mind these prices help pay for the morgage and the salaries of everyone in the bar; a bar which offers a lot of atmosphere, very clean and eye-pleasing surroundings, good music and great food! Hell, I'd pay an extra 100 baht for that...

A lot of people go into Secrets with a chip on their shoulder, already looking for ways to discredit it in their own opinions, or try and prove to themselves that it's not worth it, some who dislike certain Moderators or Managers and just want to take the oppurtunity to find something wrong there so they can justify to themselves the discontent they have within... If you go there with that attitude, I'm sure you'll find many reasons not to like Secrets, and you'll leave with the feeling of accomplishment that all dislike you had of the place before you ever visited was warranted. --- However, if you go there to visit with an open mind, looking for a good time, and you treat people like you'd like to be treated, I can almost bet you'll have a great time and will want to visit again soon!

No, I'm not kissing anyone's a** there, nor trying to promote the place. It does WELL enough on it's own, with the hotel almost always staying continually booked up (the VIP Retreat as well), the food speaks for itself, and the Bar is hopping. (I only saw ONE night there when it wasn't a full bar, and that was on "Buddah Day" when no alcohol was being served. Even then, there were like six other guys in there, eating dinner and drinking sodas...) So no, I don't need to promote the place. I'm just giving an honest review of what I experienced and my impression of the place. I don't plan on going back soon, as I only occasionally visit Pattaya (it took two years between last trips), but when I do make it down there, I'm definately going to try and book a room at Secrets again, as I had an awesome time....

** Before it even starts, yes everyone knows I have an affilliation with Secrets, as I made their signing and such, so if you feel that makes my review invalid, then by all means disregard it. I wasn't treated any differently there by the staff during my visit than I was by everyone I met and hung out with while there. I even referred the place to a couple people, who eventually made their way there for a visit, and they also enjoyed themselves and spoke highly of it; oh, and they were greeted and treated equally great by everyone there, even though they didn't know anyone... **

I'll give it 4.8 Stars out of 5, with the .2 of a star being minus due to the fact I was turned down by one lady I wanted to tap...LOL

*** If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion. ~Dalai Lama ***

I'll give it 4.8 Stars out of 5, with the .2 of a star being minus due to the fact I was turned down by one lady I wanted to tap...LOL

So you claim they are a nearly a five star hotel? I can't imagine being any further up someones a**.

So you claim they are a nearly a five star hotel? I can't imagine being any further up someones a**.

Perhaps understanding opinion-based reviews is a bit too much for you to grasp. Now if you'd like a better understanding, try reading again, without the predisposed negativity. You'll see I said 'I'd give it 4.8 stars.' At no point did I rate it on some generalist grand hotel rating scale of 'five star hotels' or anything like that, but rather an opinionated review based on my needs/desires/expectations in where I stay, verses that of what some hotel Critic would rate as. Now if you find that someone being that satisfied with what they got for their money as being 'up someone's a**.' then I suggest you seek professional counseling in regards to the belief that everyone's opinion must match your own. Is it so difficult to believe someone might have enjoyed themselves based on standards other than your own?

Honestly; the jealousy/envious issue needs resolution. If you're unable to find happiness and/or contentment in your own life, there's little to be accomplished by seeking to disparage it in others. That being said, let me wish you good luck in your recovery.

*** If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion. ~Dalai Lama ***

Now now boys.

I for 1 am getting bored with all the "Secrets is best" / "No it isn't" / "Yes it is" posts on this board.

There are hundreds of bars with thousands of girls in Pattaya and hundreds of guesthouses / condos / hotels providing rooms, so please can we stop the squabbling?

If you don't like the place, then fine it's 'Up To You'. If you do like the place then you should feel comfortable to say so without being shot down by a 'Secrets hater'.

Thanks for the review Krowdon... :Crappy:

I'd like to remind people that there is to be no swearing in this section of the forum.

I have been to Secrets and have always found it a pleasurable place to have a drink. I haven't stayed there as it is not in the area that I like to stay while I am in Pattaya.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I'd like to remind people that there is to be no swearing in this section of the forum.

Oops... My bad... Apologies Sir. :Crappy:

The word you edited out of my post is not a swear word. here is the definition

Edited by BassGod

I've never really understood why anyone ever gets into an argument over a hotel. My only idea would be that none of us here are ballers. I personally only use a room for a few reasons, sleeping, showering, and doing my best impresonation of Ron Jeremy. So as long as they have clean sheets, clean water, and a lock on my door so my things don't get ripped off, all is well.

I've never really understood why anyone ever gets into an argument over a hotel. My only idea would be that none of us here are ballers. I personally only use a room for a few reasons, sleeping, showering, and doing my best impresonation of Ron Jeremy. So as long as they have clean sheets, clean water, and a lock on my door so my things don't get ripped off, all is well.

That's pretty easy to find in Pattaya for 650 baht a day or less.

So that's 100 baht a night less??? Why do you keep bitching about the place anyway. Alot of people liked the place for their clean room and location.

I haven't stayed there but only because I want a pool when in Pattaya and don't like to stay in the WS are. I don't really understand why you keep going on about this (a big chip on your shoulder against them I guess).

So that's 100 baht a night less??? Why do you keep bitching about the place anyway. Alot of people liked the place for their clean room and location.

I haven't stayed there but only because I want a pool when in Pattaya and don't like to stay in the WS are. I don't really understand why you keep going on about this (a big chip on your shoulder against them I guess).

That wasn't "bitching" that was giving advice on lodging in Pattaya, the point of this forum if I'm not mistaken. Also are you saying it's not a big deal to pay a 100 baht more than things are worth? I bet people love when you come around.

• 1 month later...
Okay then... Having actually stayed there now, I guess I can give an honest review.

I was picked up at the airport by a taxi scheduled through Secrets. It was a nice car, as well as a friendly driver who didn't mind if I smoked in the back either. He carried my bags from the airport to the car, and the car to the hotel. Very good service, as well as speedy transportation. Over-all, very satisfactory. Nothing to rave about, as it was just a taxi ride, but they did their job, and well...

Once at the Hotel, I was greeted by name, before showing any ID, so they obviously were expecting me. I was signed in to the hotel in mere minutes, as all the paperwork was pre-filled out and just waiting my review and signature. It was about 2 in the morning, but everyone of the staff were well-alert and ready to be of service. My bags were carried up to the room (2nd floor) and I was shown the safe and asked if there was anything else I needed. Again, great service.

The room itself wasn't anything fancy, but then I didn't expect it to be so. I'd booked the 750tb per night room, as all I needed was a bed and shower, basically. I'm not into all the fancy room stuff. I've done that several times in Pattaya before, having stayed at the Hard Rock as well as the Marriot, and I've come to learn the hotel room doesn't make the trip, but what you do with your time (and who spends such time with you!!)... The bed was big and very comfortable, the safe was excellent, the closet-space was more then adequate, and the decor of the room was pleasing. Nothing spectacular, mind you, but over-all a great room to stay in for the duration. I was very comfortable there. --- The ONLY suggestion I had for them was there wasn't any clock anywhere in the room, so it was a pain to determine the time of day when I woke up in the mornings/afternoons. That suggestion was channelled up and they say they'll have one in the rooms soon. So see, comments/suggestions work!

The hotel staff was superb. My room was always clean/replenished within an hour after me walking out of the door. I would usually eat breakfast and have some coffee downstairs, then go back upstairs afterwards to prepare for the day, and in every instance my room was already finished by the time I returned. The maids were also very friendly and courteous, and never once said anything unprofessional or rude in regards to the state I'd left the room in, the wet sheets, the bin full of condoms, or the KY left out on the end table. (LOL) There were even two instances where after the room was made in the morning, and I had need of it done again in the afternoon/evening, I simply asked the front desk and it was done so immediately within the hour. Outstanding, I'd say. -- The folks at the front desk were equally great, friendly and courteous, and offered no hassle whatsoever to whomever I took upstairs; being very friendly and kind to each girl as they politely requested their ID's before taking them upstairs. Also, when I'd come back downstairs after a ST (of which there were a few!), I never once got a word said derrogatory, teasing, or anything other than a professional friendly greeting.

The Food.... Absolutely outstanding. The only problem I ever had with the food was the fact I often couldn't eat it all. The portions were very generous, and quite often I had to simply push the plate away before I bloated myself from eating too much. As for the quality and flavor of the food, I'd have to say it was top-notch! Of the ladies I took to eat dinner/lunch/breakfast with there, they were also very satisfied with their meals. I couldn't complain whatsoever about the food, but rather say I wish I had a plate of that Beef Stroganoff here right now!!!

The bar itself is really a fun place to hang out; as I did on several evenings. I made my way out of the bar at night, either bar-crawling with the guys or hanging out with ladies elsewhere, but I usually ended up at Secrets for a final night-cap before I headed upstairs. I was always greeted warmly by both the ladies, as well as the Staff (including managers) no matter who I was with or where I'd been. I'd say a very welcoming atmosphere. I was pretty selective with who I'd by LD's for, and even though other ladies would sort of hang-out somewhat expecting one, they never complained when I didn't buy them one and were still content to sit with me (us) if only for conversation. --- The prices of Secrets' normal drinks (beer or whatever) aren't overpriced, I'd say. I stuck with Tiger Draft quite a bit, and I think that was like 60 or 80 baht. Lady drinks of course are more, but those are so the ladies can make money off them also. I guess what I'm saying is I didn't mind buying the girls a drink, even if I never expected anything to come of it. That's the way the system is set up, for them to earn, and that's why they're there, so I didn't mind contribuiting whatsoever. -- They have few good "show drinks", such as the "Sexy Secrets", which ends up a towering inferno of glasses and booze, and everyone at the table sucks it down with straws. It might seem a little steep at 230 baht or so, but it's a great show, and it delivers a hell of a "kick" to two or three people who are drinking it. I guess if you worry about math, 230 divided by 3 or 4 people makes for some pretty inexpensive shooters!

The BarFines at Secrets for the Coyote Dancers is expensive, at 1000 baht before midnight, but no one is twisting anyone's arm to pay that much. Personally, as much as I found several of them HOT, I still didn't want to pay such a high BF. I eventually did so, but not because she talked me into it before midnight (when it drops to 600), but because it was for a lady I was keeping for a second night, and that way she didn't have to even worry about work whatsoever. -- The Hostesses BF at 400 all the time is very reasonable. Most Beer Bars have a 300 baht BF, so 100 more didn't seem to bother me. Some folks can bitch and moan about 100 baht here or there, but I try to keep in mind these prices help pay for the morgage and the salaries of everyone in the bar; a bar which offers a lot of atmosphere, very clean and eye-pleasing surroundings, good music and great food! Hell, I'd pay an extra 100 baht for that...

A lot of people go into Secrets with a chip on their shoulder, already looking for ways to discredit it in their own opinions, or try and prove to themselves that it's not worth it, some who dislike certain Moderators or Managers and just want to take the oppurtunity to find something wrong there so they can justify to themselves the discontent they have within... If you go there with that attitude, I'm sure you'll find many reasons not to like Secrets, and you'll leave with the feeling of accomplishment that all dislike you had of the place before you ever visited was warranted. --- However, if you go there to visit with an open mind, looking for a good time, and you treat people like you'd like to be treated, I can almost bet you'll have a great time and will want to visit again soon!

No, I'm not kissing anyone's a** there, nor trying to promote the place. It does WELL enough on it's own, with the hotel almost always staying continually booked up (the VIP Retreat as well), the food speaks for itself, and the Bar is hopping. (I only saw ONE night there when it wasn't a full bar, and that was on "Buddah Day" when no alcohol was being served. Even then, there were like six other guys in there, eating dinner and drinking sodas...) So no, I don't need to promote the place. I'm just giving an honest review of what I experienced and my impression of the place. I don't plan on going back soon, as I only occasionally visit Pattaya (it took two years between last trips), but when I do make it down there, I'm definately going to try and book a room at Secrets again, as I had an awesome time....

** Before it even starts, yes everyone knows I have an affilliation with Secrets, as I made their signing and such, so if you feel that makes my review invalid, then by all means disregard it. I wasn't treated any differently there by the staff during my visit than I was by everyone I met and hung out with while there. I even referred the place to a couple people, who eventually made their way there for a visit, and they also enjoyed themselves and spoke highly of it; oh, and they were greeted and treated equally great by everyone there, even though they didn't know anyone... **

Just wanted to say what a great review and I have booked my stay in Jan for 2 weeks as I've always thought it was good value as well from what I have seen on the site and reviews given. I lilke you are not particularily bothered about 100 bht here or there as its penuts at the end of the day and unless you are on a strict budget its not worth worrying about. Would say the only disadvantage would be the lack of a pool but if your not bothered about that then it sounds like a great place to stay. Good review once again.

My understanding of women goes only as far as the pleasures.

-- Michael Caine (Alfie, 1966)

Just wanted to say what a great review and I have booked my stay in Jan for 2 weeks as I've always thought it was good value as well from what I have seen on the site and reviews given. I lilke you are not particularily bothered about 100 bht here or there as its penuts at the end of the day and unless you are on a strict budget its not worth worrying about. Would say the only disadvantage would be the lack of a pool but if your not bothered about that then it sounds like a great place to stay. Good review once again.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe I remember reading something about that "lack of a pool" situation having been resolved now. I'm not exactly sure of the details, so you can check with them to be sure...

Of course, there is always the "Private Retreat" option, which has it's own private pool, jacuzzi, billiards room, and more! Just a tad on the high-end-cost scale, however, but well worth it if you have the money to spend and want an upscale experience!

107784-1139.jpg

107784-1140.jpg

107784-1141.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, I believe I remember reading something about that "lack of a pool" situation having been resolved now. I'm not exactly sure of the details, so you can check with them to be sure...

Of course, there is always the "Private Retreat" option, which has it's own private pool, jacuzzi, billiards room, and more! Just a tad on the high-end-cost scale, however, but well worth it if you have the money to spend and want an upscale experience!

Krowdon,

Have you stayed at their resort?

Could you review it for us?

Thanks DS

I read this thread because the most cutest lady in Secrets bar was my girlfriend

i dont like say her name . i recommend u if you want stay in these places then go away from their girls

make a different between where you live and where you fun

I've stayed there in the 750 baht rooms and will probably stay there again sometime. The rooms are fine and everything worked great. The one exception: the Wi-Fi is sometimes down after it rains (or it seemed as if the rain had something to do with it). Not a big deal unless you really need to use the Internet.

The service staff was excellent. I'd get up in the morning for a quick breakfast and my room was always clean and ready to go for another day by the time I got back. For me, that's a good thing, as there's nothing more annoying than wondering when the maid is going to show up.

Of course, you can't beat the location for the nighttime activities. It's a short walk from just about any Walking Street bar.

And finally, the food is usually pretty good and you can get anything from the menu via room service. In the bar, the Tiger draft is only 50 baht, which isn't too bad, and they always have some sports on the bar TVs during the day.

Rex

Krowdon,

Have you stayed at their resort?

Could you review it for us?

Thanks DS

I didn't actually stay at the VIP Retreat, but I did spend the day out there with a few guys and 11 Coyotes for a photo-shoot. That's where those photos came from, actually. I couldn't give you a review for how it is to stay there, but as for the facilities and what it has to offer, I CAN say it's well worth the costs involved. Everything is brand new and all your needs are catered to. Ping-pong, billards, playstation, large widescreen plasma televisions with DVD and satellite TV, lofts, kitchen, huge bathroom with bath/shower/jacuzzi, BBQ grill (on the way when I was there, so it should be there by now I'm sure), private bar (a real bar, not a little fridge with some tiny bottles in it...), personal cook, full maid services, transportation provided into town in less than ten minutes, multiple bedrooms, private gardens, private pool and MORE! You really can't ask for much more then all that for a luxurious stay in Pattaya. --- Oh, and the girls LOVE it there too, btw!!!

Edited by Krowdon

Thanks for the review. Other than it being right on Walking Street, it looks great. Can you access the hotel from Soi 14? I read something about the rooms having shared showers. Maybe I misread it. Do you have your own shower?

Thanks

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon

Thanks for the review. Other than it being right on Walking Street, it looks great. Can you access the hotel from Soi 14? I read something about the rooms having shared showers. Maybe I misread it. Do you have your own shower?

Thanks

Actually, it's ON Soi 14, less than a one minute walk from Walking Street, to be exact. And yes, you have your own private shower/bathroom in each room; there are no shared ones.

I didn't actually stay at the VIP Retreat, but I did spend the day out there with a few guys and 11 Coyotes for a photo-shoot. That's where those photos came from, actually. I couldn't give you a review for how it is to stay there, but as for the facilities and what it has to offer, I CAN say it's well worth the costs involved. Everything is brand new and all your needs are catered to. Ping-pong, billards, playstation, large widescreen plasma televisions with DVD and satellite TV, lofts, kitchen, huge bathroom with bath/shower/jacuzzi, BBQ grill (on the way when I was there, so it should be there by now I'm sure), private bar (a real bar, not a little fridge with some tiny bottles in it...), personal cook, full maid services, transportation provided into town in less than ten minutes, multiple bedrooms, private gardens, private pool and MORE! You really can't ask for much more then all that for a luxurious stay in Pattaya. --- Oh, and the girls LOVE it there too, btw!!!

Krowdon,

Lets give the readers the FULL story about this place.

1} 5,000B per night for one bedroom.{Minimum two night stay}

2} Transportation is NOT provided,the guest needs to call a taxi at their cost,because this place is so far from the action there are no Baht Buses nor moto taxis.

3} The personal cook you speak of is at EXTRA cost to the guest and only within restricted hours.

4} There is no room service,no land line telephone,no bar service,no waiters,no restaurant,no 24 hour service at all.

5} Its situated on the Dark Side,with no shops,restaurants or bars within walking distance.

6} You must go out and buy your own drinks to replenish the bar.

7} The maid service is NOT available 24 hours,as with any hotel charging 5,000 B a night.

Ned

Edited by Ned Kelly

Feel so sorry for you Krowden with all the asslicking you don't get a free stay at the resort ? 555555555

How much does honest bent pay you for being a frontman :GrinNod1:

Krowdon,

Lets give the readers the FULL story about this place.

1} 5,000B per night for one bedroom.{Minimum two night stay}

The price is quoted up front. Pay it or don't. Up to you

2} Transportation is NOT provided,the guest needs to call a taxi at their cost,because this place is so far from the action there are no Baht Buses nor moto taxis.

This differs from other hotels in what way. What hotel do you stay at that provides free transportation?

3} The personal cook you speak of is at EXTRA cost to the guest and only within restricted hours.

Food and it's preparation would be a separate charge in any hotel. Duh

4} There is no room service,no land line telephone,no bar service,no waiters,no restaurant,no 24 hour service at all.

There is a fully equipped kitchen. You are provided with a cell phone. Again Duh

5} It's situated on the Dark Side,with no shops,restaurants or bars within walking distance.

So, call a taxi. The number is on speed dial on the cell phone provided. At 5k per night this place is not for poor people.

6} You must go out and buy your own drinks to replenish the bar.

And your point would be what. You have to pay for what you take out of the mini bar in any hotel.

7} The maid service is NOT available 24 hours,as with any hotel charging 5,000 B a night.

When was the last time you called for maid service at 2am?

Ned, The Chronic Complainer

• 9 months later...

a friend just called me and was pretty angry .. he bokked the Secrets hotel in late april for 12th may at 8am ... they write back and say its fine but they wont his Adress and Phone Number and Flyght details ...also he write it back to them ....

10 Days befor arriving also second of may he write again and ask if still everything ok and that he will show up in 10days ...

He got mail back everything is ok ...

12May he arrives Secrets @8am ... No Booking and no Rooms free!

I was thinking to stay @ Secrets in August but after that i cant and look after a new on..

Greetings

Edited by NOKSUKOU

Man...places sexual intercourse far & away above all other joys...he will risk life, reputation, everything...to make good that opportunity and ride it to the overwhelming climax." - Mark Twain