IGNORED

Amethyst Hotel - a Lottellee Winna Review

LOTTELLEE WINNA

The prices look very reasonable now if you book directly through their website, 1650 baht a night in June. definitely on my to do list. 

• Like 2

On 27/03/2023 at 09:48, aa17981 said:

For anyone who has stayed here and know about it … how much do they charge for an extra person if we are planning to get 2 beautiful guests along in the room ??

I wrote to the hotel to enquire about this, this is their answer:

"Thank you for your interest in our hotel. Regarding your inquiry, firstly, we are a guest friendly hotel and allow visitors as well as another hotel. We only need an ID card or passport of your visitor for your safety. There will be no additional charge at all. In case there are 2 different guests staying at the same time, there will be additional charge 500.-THB per time for visitor fees.
Secondly, our gym is available now on 8th floor."

I'll be staying there in April for 8 days.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I stayed here for 8 nights a few weeks ago.

Very clean, staff very friendly, 100% girlfriendly, room new (well it's a new hotel), spotless clean every day. The location is great for those who like their fun in the Buakhow area.

Didn't use the pool and noted they didn't have umbrellas yet (so no lounging in the shade) but the hotel still has some minor tweaks to take care off.

Would very much recommend this place. Probably not the cheapest option around Buakow but for those who can afford it I would say try it out.

• Like 3

Just checked the prices on their website and i got this

Weekly stay (No breakfast) 1600 a night.

(L) Room only 1750 a night. 

I  mean, what is the difference?  And what is the (L)?

I`m looking to book 20 nights. 

• Like 1

On 18/04/2023 at 21:18, Tapaz1976 said:

I stayed here for 8 nights a few weeks ago.

Very clean, staff very friendly, 100% girlfriendly, room new (well it's a new hotel), spotless clean every day. The location is great for those who like their fun in the Buakhow area.

Didn't use the pool and noted they didn't have umbrellas yet (so no lounging in the shade) but the hotel still has some minor tweaks to take care off.

Would very much recommend this place. Probably not the cheapest option around Buakow but for those who can afford it I would say try it out.

Rooftop pools rarely have umbrellas due to the danger of them being blown off and causing accidents.....

• Like 2

On 21/04/2023 at 12:29, CaribbeanDelight said:

Id's guess, if you stay shorter than a week, you pay the 1750 rate. Longer you pay the weekly stay rate.

It's always easier to contact them

I did, and yes you are correct. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ShortTime said:

How safe is it to walk to this hotel from second road after say 3am?

Safe as houses, walk through The Avenue Shopping area and straight down Soi 15

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com

• 3 weeks later...

Heard some mention of construction next door, anyone have recent update on noise?

I have rooms booked for next month already 😭

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, harrycd said:

Heard some mention of construction next door, anyone have recent update on noise?

They are still working on the site opposite and unlikely they'll be finished by next month however there shouldn't be any continuing noise at this stage and work only at daylight.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 16/05/2023 at 08:40, harrycd said:

foundations are complete and hammering those in is the really noisy bit.

• 2 weeks later...

Some info I picked up from reviews on Agoda and Google Maps.

Avoid the Grand Executive rooms if you don't want to face another building when on the balcony.

image.png.2096e3f705c59236d2d928d29ff73bc2.png

Avoid front facing rooms if you're an early/light sleeper

image(1).png.18c553784a304618dbaa2042c63b3907.png

Edited by CaribbeanDelight

This is the most comfortable bed in Pattaya ….one million per cent 👏👏👏👏❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 4

Have booked my stay here based on your very informative review. I compared a few booking sights and also looked at booking directly through the hotel website and for me, trip.com was the cheapest option. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just completed my 2 week stay with mate (separate rooms obv lol) 
He had a King room while I had a Jr Suite. 

Rooms were outstanding.
Service was outstanding as well. 

I've rebooked for next trip (but need to do 2 days elsewhere for availability reasons) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, harrycd said:

Just completed my 2 week stay with mate (separate rooms obv lol) 
He had a King room while I had a Jr Suite. 

Rooms were outstanding.
Service was outstanding as well. 

I've rebooked for next trip (but need to do 2 days elsewhere for availability reasons) 

Debua isnt far from it, a nice hotel.

16 hours ago, tigerlily said:

Debua isnt far from it, a nice hotel.

Main issue is only 4 rooms are available for booking online. 

Anyone have recent experience with bringing back 2 girls? I will be in Pattaya in July and my regular is suggesting this hotel, but if they’re consistently charging the extra 500฿, I may look elsewhere. 

TB-ES

On 24/06/2023 at 02:54, The Blue-Eyed Sheikh said:

Anyone have recent experience with bringing back 2 girls? I will be in Pattaya in July and my regular is suggesting this hotel, but if they’re consistently charging the extra 500฿, I may look elsewhere. 

TB-ES

Not sure about this place but most hotels that I have stayed at there has been an extra charge for the extra guest.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Harry Brown said:

Not sure about this place but most hotels that I have stayed at thee has been an extra charge for the extra guest.

Page 10 and Baraquda have not charged me, but I am thinking more along the lines of hotels in Patong which advertise a joiner fee and charge it in high season, but turn a blind eye in low season. 

TB-ES

• Like 1

9 hours ago, The Blue-Eyed Sheikh said:

TB-ES

Officially they charge 500 for the second Girl. I stayed there in May and brought back two Girls several times, but only got charged at my first night.

9 hours ago, The Blue-Eyed Sheikh said:

TB-ES

i took two girls back in march they charge for secound guest 👍

Booked Premier King for 2300 baht/day for a week in December. Debated between Arbour, Blackwoods and this place and finally decided to pin this one after reading OP's review. Used Agoda, prices were similar to their website. 

Booked premier king too for 1876 baths/night in July for 8 nights. 

i have booked in March. I will give you a review there. 

2 Questions please :

1-Do they have balcony on rooms ?

2-can we park a bike at the entrance with somebody that can look for from the security ?

thank you