Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

NFL

malenurse

5 hours ago, Luv2Phuket said:

Keep in mind those spreads are AFTER the 7-point teaser is applied (so, for example, Lions are actually +3, which I wouldn't touch! 555)

Got it now. My state doesn't allow sportbooks and only have DFS. I mostly look at O/U.

5 hours ago, Luv2Phuket said:

I should add that I have now FIRMLY jinxed the Lions, and they are going to lose to Cincy by 20!

555 I just hope D Swift can catch and run a bunch.

Now that the pathetic Jags got off the schneid, the pressure is on the Lions to get that first win!

I did not think we had a hope against the Chiefs, but our defence has woken up for the first time this season.

Missing too many injured players on offence, but we have a chance here.

1 hour ago, Leo_Bia said:

I did not think we had a hope against the Chiefs, but our defence has woken up for the first time this season.

Missing too many injured players on offence, but we have a chance here.

Yes, NO chance :wacko:

On 13/10/2021 at 12:58, Luv2Phuket said:

After last week's win, I am emboldened and back for more....punishment, no doubt! 5555

I went with a 7-pick, 7-point teaser, so I have:
 - Tom-pa Bay pk at Philly AND over 45.5 (Antoine Winfield out again; hope both teams will put up points)
 - KC pick at WFT (KC has been abysmal ATS lately, but they gotta bounce back here....don't they?)
 - Chargers +10 at Baltimore (could be Ravens letdown and Herbert is a STUD!)
 - Lions +10 home vs Cincy (they're losing, but competitive in most games)
 - Cardinals +10 at CLE (both Browns RBs dinged up, Cards are only undefeated team & I'm getting double digits)
 - Rams - 2 1/2 at Giants (this was the last one I added and it scares me - on paper, it shouldn't be very competitive, but something tells me Rams may slip up)

FWIW, I really liked the Bills +1 1/2 (after point shift from -5.5) at Titans, but think they may have a let down after big win this past week. I love having the MNF game in a teaser so I can try to middle, which I pulled off last week.

Potential pay-off: +600

BTW....winning 7-pick teasers is rare...ESPECIALLY when the dumbass (ME!) has almost all ROAD teams! 5555

Chargers and Lions failed to show up today....

Easy come, easy go! 5555

8 hours ago, Leo_Bia said:

17-10.jpg.b3ea0c0585536c91306535394827b6fd.jpg

That was a nice end to the weekend :)

Really thought the Cowboys had blown it, several times.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Leo_Bia said:

That was a nice end to the weekend :)

Really thought the Cowboys had blown it, several times.

It was a nailbiter. Thank you Cowboy Defense, you turned 50 cents into $10 and the only reason I loaded up my lineups was Diggs had a interception in every game, so far.

Trevon Diggs has been UNREAL this year - 7 picks in 6 games! Tied an NFL record.

My favorite stat is this:
Trevon has more TDs than his older brother Stefon, the star WR for Bills. Stefon only has 1 TD YTD, while Trevon has returned 2 INTs for TDs.

Look for Stefon to get into the end zone tonight to even that up! 5555

The traded QBs meet this week looking forward to the Lions Rams game !

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Just now, Soi7 said:

The traded QBs meet this week looking forward to the Lions Rams game !

best to find a blanket to hide under

30 minutes ago, striderman said:

best to find a blanket to hide under

Capture.JPG

babydollsaddict.gif

what do you do when fans flip you the bird?

Retired

Watching Derrick Henry run wild on MNF has me wondering - who is the bigger "freak" at their position - Henry (at RB) or DK Metcalf at WR?

Metcalf is a mountain, but watch Henry squatting apparently every fucking weight in the gym....

Metcalf.jpg      027413e3a9d58d1f8d72c594775180d5.jpg

On 10/10/2021 at 19:05, Luv2Phuket said:

5 of my 6 picks have come in, so.....HEDGE TIME!

I have the Ravens pick to win +475, so time to lock in a win by hedging to cover my initial bet.

Options:
 - Colts money line (which pays +265) - with that hedge, I come pout ahead either way (but only 1 pick wins)
 - Colts +7 - payout is lower (-110), but I can "middle" and win both plays if the Ravens win by 7 or less.

I went with Option 3 - buying a few extra points, so I have Colts +10 at -175.

If Ravens in by 11 or more, it effectively knocks my win down to +300; if Ravens win by 1-10, I win both plays; if Colts win outright, I have covered my original bet and walk away "even Steven."

Home Team MNF underdog theory wins again

Capture.PNG

2 hours ago, Piece Corp said:

what do you do when fans flip you the bird?

You should do nothing smile and walk away you make millions and the fans are helping pay your salary no reason to get all boo boo kitty

babydollsaddict.gif

4 hours ago, Soi7 said:

You should do nothing smile and walk away you make millions and the fans are helping pay your salary no reason to get all boo boo kitty

No, not when it's your main rival, and they asked for it after he was so complimentary to Bears fans before the game. 

Retired

Cracking MNF game ,

Hope these two teams meet again in the playoffs 

Mikeyboy

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mikeyboy said:

Cracking MNF game ,

Got to take my hat off to the officials that got that Josh Allen 3rd down dive for a 1st down correct.

I was convinced he had made it, until we got that replay with the red line.

Gotta take a moment to marvel at WTF Derrick Henry has been doing since Week 2....

In Week 1, he was limited to 17 carries for 58 byards, as Cardinals blew out the Titans. Since then, here are his stats:
 - Week 2: 35 carries for 182 yards and 3 TDs
 - Week 3: 28 carries for 113 yards
 - Week 4: 33 carries for 157 yards and 1 TD
 - Week 5: 29 carries for 130 yards and 3 TDs
 - Week 6: 20 carries for 143 yards and 3 TDs

Through 6 weeks, his 783 yards rushing lead the league....BY 260 YARDS! (Chubb has 523; Zeke Elliott has 521)

His 10 TDs also lead the league by 3 (Kupp and Ekeler have 7 each)

I think the only guy who can consistently stop Derrick Henry is Mike Mularkey (Titans coach his 1st 2 years who insisted on splitting the carries)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Luv2Phuket said:

Gotta take a moment to marvel at WTF Derrick Henry has been doing since Week 2....

In Week 1, he was limited to 17 carries for 58 byards, as Cardinals blew out the Titans. Since then, here are his stats:
 - Week 2: 35 carries for 182 yards and 3 TDs
 - Week 3: 28 carries for 113 yards
 - Week 4: 33 carries for 157 yards and 1 TD
 - Week 5: 29 carries for 130 yards and 3 TDs
 - Week 6: 20 carries for 143 yards and 3 TDs

Through 6 weeks, his 783 yards rushing lead the league....BY 260 YARDS! (Chubb has 523; Zeke Elliott has 521)

His 10 TDs also lead the league by 3 (Kupp and Ekeler have 7 each)

I think the only guy who can consistently stop Derrick Henry is Mike Mularkey (Titans coach his 1st 2 years who insisted on splitting the carries)

Micah Hyde , Bills Defensive back was run over a couple of times , he also stiff armed to the ground a Bills Lineman .

Add blazing speed he looks the complete back .

Mikeyboy

3 minutes ago, mikeyboy said:

Micah Hyde , Bills Defensive back was run over a couple of times , he also stiff armed to the ground a Bills Lineman .

Add blazing speed he looks the complete back .

Mikeyboy

They clocked him at over 21 MPH on that long TD run.

That's where DK Metcalf is a freak - he's huge and ran a 4.33 40 at the combine (Henry ran a 4.54).

21 hours ago, mikeyboy said:

Another Earl Campbell type of running back.

• Like 2