IGNORED

NFL

malenurse

Tom brady the only QB to beat every NFL team

1 minute ago, dagoofbalz said:

Tom brady the only QB to beat every NFL team

4th to do it -- Favre, Brees and Manning beat him to it.

1 hour ago, Luv2Phuket said:

The way Ben Roethlisberger has been playing, some might add him to this list also.

Gaee lao. mai law doi. Mai ben rai, mee daang!

1 hour ago, Luv2Phuket said:

Something that can't be accomplished by a QB that  plays his whole career with 1 team like Bart Starr in the past and currently Aaron Rodgers today unless he leaves the Pack.

I noticed on your last 2 parlay bets you didn't include your current home state Raiders. 

On 03/10/2021 at 16:35, Luv2Phuket said:

New York teams really fucked me today

those 7 game parlay's are a bear. NFL is to unpredictable for me to bet on parlay. I used to bet on 3 game parlay, but they always used the spread and that's a bear too. I like DFS, but that's a crapshoot. I lost on all my lineups, this last weekend, but I still have fun.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Ziplee said:

those 7 game parlay's are a bear. NFL is to unpredictable for me to bet on parlay. I used to bet on 3 game parlay, but they always used the spread and that's a bear too. I like DFS, but that's a crapshoot. I lost on all my lineups, this last weekend, but I still have fun.

....especially when you go 4-3! 5555

1 hour ago, usexpat46 said:

Something that can't be accomplished by a QB that  plays his whole career with 1 team like Bart Starr in the past and currently Aaron Rodgers today unless he leaves the Pack.

I noticed on your last 2 parlay bets you didn't include your current home state Raiders. 

Not touching the game tonight! Could see either team wide or a close game

The first and only pro football game I ever attended was in the LA colosseum, don't remember who the Rams were playing or who won but Van Brocklin and Hirsch (crazy legs) linger in the old memory bank. So for years was a Rams/Lambs fan. Living in Tempe AZ for many years, which for some reason was considered a Dallas market so was stuck seeing the friggen cowboys every week. When ask my favorite teem just say anyone playing cowboys. Then Danny White signed with them (had season Sun Devil tickets) was like WTF. Anyway through the years and all the changes hard to settle on one, but since retiring and locating my home of reference to Washington and my best friend living in Seattle taking care of my affairs I'v become a Seahawks fan and to their credit they did win a supper bowl since I retired. Of late been watching the youtube clips and lacking a group to enjoy with, find it a grate way to keep tuned in. I could be wrong but seems there are a lot more missed extra point attempts even as the field goal attempts are being completed from greater distances. Who can forget when Namath, Maynard, Boozer put it to the clots.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, jetdoc said:

The first and only pro football game I ever attended was in the LA colosseum, don't remember who the Rams were playing or who won but Van Brocklin and Hirsch (crazy legs) linger in the old memory bank. So for years was a Rams/Lambs fan. Living in Tempe AZ for many years, which for some reason was considered a Dallas market so was stuck seeing the friggen cowboys every week. When ask my favorite teem just say anyone playing cowboys. Then Danny White signed with them (had season Sun Devil tickets) was like WTF. Anyway through the years and all the changes hard to settle on one, but since retiring and locating my home of reference to Washington and my best friend living in Seattle taking care of my affairs I'v become a Seahawks fan and to their credit they did win a supper bowl since I retired. Of late been watching the youtube clips and lacking a group to enjoy with, find it a grate way to keep tuned in. I could be wrong but seems there are a lot more missed extra point attempts even as the field goal attempts are being completed from greater distances. Who can forget when Namath, Maynard, Boozer put it to the clots.

You just aged yourself.

My dad used to tell me stories of Norm Van Brocklin.

But I too recall the Cowboys being on each weekend with Roger Staubach and then Danny White.

After the Rams left LA, I remained a Rams fan and was able to somewhat celebrate when the won the Superbowl in St. Louis.

After the Rams left St. Louis and returned to LA, @JustL and I met each other by trash talking about who stole the Rams from who. LOL

• Haha 2

I was originally a Rams fan since I was born in the LA area and even when I moved to Sacramento in 1960 to begin high school I continued to be both a Rams and Dodger fan (Big D and Koufax).  Around the early 1970's a friend of mine got me into fantasy football so each year after I was a fan of whichever players I drafted that year.

How many remember the Hydie bowl?

1 hour ago, jetdoc said:

The first and only pro football game I ever attended was in the LA colosseum, don't remember who the Rams were playing or who won but Van Brocklin and Hirsch (crazy legs) linger in the old memory bank.

'Crazy Legs' touched me on the shoulder once. He was AD at U of Wisconsin when I was a student. He was a real man of the people and very approachable. Everyone called him Elroy and he loved chatting with you. In the 1950s, Hollywood made a movie about him ('CrazyLegs') and he starred in it. He had a childhood affliction that made him run funny, which made him difficult to tackle. One of the all-time greats. 

Retired

While working in HNL did attend one pro bowl game and a vender shipped a bunch of shirts (long sleeve T) on our airline and there was a problem think they had wrong year so they never picked them up. Was told by airfreight guys if wanting a shirt, come and get it. Grabbed an arm full kept on the boat and when guest needed a wind breaker would give one. They were good quality shirts and guests would say how much they liked them, I'd say it's  yours.

Edited by jetdoc

In this week's edition of "pissing away my money," I opted for the following teaser instead of a moneyline parlay:

Tampa -3 home vs Miami (don't like it at 10, but teased to 3 gotta go with TB12)
Titans +3 at Jags (got a feeling Jags about to quit on Meyer...if they haven't already)
Lions +14.5 at Minny (taking Lions again, despite inevitable "big game" from Cousins vs shitty team! 555)
Patriots -2 at Texans (Rookie QBs do NOT fare well vs Belichick defenses)
Cowboys pick at home vs Giants (Cowboys due to suck, but riding them until they do)
Ravens pick at home vs Colts on MNF (Colts better than 1-3 record, but Ravens need win to keep pace in division)

Payout is +475

So...BEFORE the games start, tell me where I'm fucked! 555

I was looking at Cardinals at home vs Niners - would've been at +1.5 with teaser - but think they're due for a letdown after big win vs Rams. Trey Lance getting a full week of prep....let's see what the kid has!

Surprising to me that, after 4 weeks, Cardinals are the only undefeated team left.

21 hours ago, jetdoc said:

How many remember the Hydie bowl?

Edited by Greg_B

dat be da one!!

2 hours ago, Luv2Phuket said:

In this week's edition of "pissing away my money," I opted for the following teaser instead of a moneyline parlay:

Tampa -3 home vs Miami (don't like it at 10, but teased to 3 gotta go with TB12)
Titans +3 at Jags (got a feeling Jags about to quit on Meyer...if they haven't already)
Lions +14.5 at Minny (taking Lions again, despite inevitable "big game" from Cousins vs shitty team! 555)
Patriots -2 at Texans (Rookie QBs do NOT fare well vs Belichick defenses)
Cowboys pick at home vs Giants (Cowboys due to suck, but riding them until they do)
Ravens pick at home vs Colts on MNF (Colts better than 1-3 record, but Ravens need win to keep pace in division)

Payout is +475

I was looking at Cardinals at home vs Niners - would've been at +1.5 with teaser - but think they're due for a letdown after big win vs Rams. Trey Lance getting a full week of prep....let's see what the kid has!

Surprising to me that, after 4 weeks, Cardinals are the only undefeated team left.

I have zero trust in the Ravens, I probably would have teased the KC/BUF game to go over and lowered the points

44 minutes ago, Greg_B said:

I have zero trust in the Ravens, I probably would have teased the KC/BUF game to go over and lowered the points

DAMMIT! Teasing the KC/Buffalo over is a great call!

Ravens are 3-1, but, like you, I have very little confidence in them.

4 hours ago, Luv2Phuket said:

I haven't done any game script looks this week, but I'll probably be using the jag defense some. I agree on Meyer, he's pissing some people off.

5 hours ago, Luv2Phuket said:

Surprised you did not take the Saints (-2)

Washington have a lot of injuries after last weeks win at Atlanta, and a shit over hyped defence.

11 minutes ago, Leo_Bia said:

Surprised you did not take the Saints (-2)

Washington have a lot of injuries after last weeks win at Atlanta, and a shit over hyped defence.

I got burned by Famous Jameis last week. No confidence in which Saints team will show up.

40 minutes ago, Leo_Bia said:

And I forgot, a kicker who can not kick an extra point.

When i was living in No Ca i used to go up to Reno every Friday night. Would bet the college games on Saturday and NFL on Sunday. Never bet basic parlays But loved the 7 and 10 point teasers as well as Pleaser bets. Was good fun until it snowed so bad tire chains were required to go over Donner summit . But that did not keep me from getting there. 

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Been betting football my whole life (except when in Los) and while the teasers seem very easy hence very attractive, they are hard to hit.

I've found the best way is to make separate 3 bets a week, or a day, and if you get 2 out of the 3 you win. Very boring, but that's what the pros do.

Of course, if your in Vegas it's also alot of fun to bet a parlay card for small money. Imperial Palace used to offer a $5.00 twenty team card for a million dollar winner, rumor has it that nobody ever won it despite it being offered for at least 10 years.  555

On 04/10/2021 at 22:42, LASportsNut said:

You just aged yourself.

My dad used to tell me stories of Norm Van Brocklin.

But I too recall the Cowboys being on each weekend with Roger Staubach and then Danny White.

After the Rams left LA, I remained a Rams fan and was able to somewhat celebrate when the won the Superbowl in St. Louis.

After the Rams left St. Louis and returned to LA, @JustL and I met each other by trash talking about who stole the Rams from who. LOL

Indeed we did I was listening to a football podcast the other day about how terrible things must have been in sunny Cali to want to move the team to St. Louis.....5555

• Haha 1

I'm going to keep it 10 X 10 with you, I'd rather be in  Pattaya mofo.

TR's:

Gone till Nov.

Low Season Awaits....

TR3