Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

NFL

malenurse

2 hours ago, JustL said:

Indeed we did I was listening to a football podcast the other day about how terrible things must have been in sunny Cali to want to move the team to St. Louis.....5555

The problem back then was the opponents would buy all the available tickets in Anaheim and the Rams never had any home games.  

With all the transplants from back east to CA it was crazy.

I was at a game vs NY Giants and it was so embarrassing as they out numbered the LA fans.  I never went back after that.

Iowa vs Penn St was also good also. Loved the announcer commenting on the fans rushing the field, "Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa.".

• Like 2

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

22 hours ago, Leo_Bia said:

Thoroughly enjoyed the Sooners Longhorns game tonight 👍

That makes ONE of us!

As soon as OU scored to start the 2nd Quarter, I thought "Texas is going to lose this fucking game!" 555

Always thought Washington would struggle today considering the injury situation,.

Although, its always going to be tough when the Saints punter puts you on your own goal line three times :o

My Patriots pick was based on a struggling rookie QB vs Belichick defense....unfortunately, I took them before word came out that FOUR starting OL were out for Pats!

Somehow Pats came back and won by 3, covering the 2 points I was laying (in teaser).

Dallas is doing it's best to screw me now, winning by only 3 and turning the ball over in red zone.....

On 05/10/2021 at 17:38, Luv2Phuket said:

In this week's edition of "pissing away my money," I opted for the following teaser instead of a moneyline parlay:

Tampa -3 home vs Miami (don't like it at 10, but teased to 3 gotta go with TB12)
Titans +3 at Jags (got a feeling Jags about to quit on Meyer...if they haven't already)
Lions +14.5 at Minny (taking Lions again, despite inevitable "big game" from Cousins vs shitty team! 555)
Patriots -2 at Texans (Rookie QBs do NOT fare well vs Belichick defenses)
Cowboys pick at home vs Giants (Cowboys due to suck, but riding them until they do)
Ravens pick at home vs Colts on MNF (Colts better than 1-3 record, but Ravens need win to keep pace in division)

Payout is +475

So...BEFORE the games start, tell me where I'm fucked! 555

I was looking at Cardinals at home vs Niners - would've been at +1.5 with teaser - but think they're due for a letdown after big win vs Rams. Trey Lance getting a full week of prep....let's see what the kid has!

Surprising to me that, after 4 weeks, Cardinals are the only undefeated team left.

5 of my 6 picks have come in, so.....HEDGE TIME!

I have the Ravens pick to win +475, so time to lock in a win by hedging to cover my initial bet.

Options:
 - Colts money line (which pays +265) - with that hedge, I come pout ahead either way (but only 1 pick wins)
 - Colts +7 - payout is lower (-110), but I can "middle" and win both plays if the Ravens win by 7 or less.

I went with Option 3 - buying a few extra points, so I have Colts +10 at -175.

If Ravens in by 11 or more, it effectively knocks my win down to +300; if Ravens win by 1-10, I win both plays; if Colts win outright, I have covered my original bet and walk away "even Steven."

What is the record for missed kicks in a single game?  Packers and Bengals game today was something else.

42 minutes ago, Ziplee said:

What was that ... 4 or 5 missed kicks in a few minutes

5 in the last 3 minutes!

Gruden fired from the Raiders!

While I'm very sorry for another human being to be ousted in such disgrace, as a 40 year Raider fan, I'm very happy he's gone. I never trusted the guy had the Raiders best interest at heart after what happened the first time he left and had to sue Al Davis for back pay, and was extremely angry at the whole situation, because Al Davis did him dirty at the time. I'm not a big believer of forgive and forget where money is concerned.  Anyways, I'm very happy he's gone!

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32384058/jon-gruden-las-vegas-raiders-head-coach

On 10/10/2021 at 17:05, Luv2Phuket said:

5 of my 6 picks have come in, so.....HEDGE TIME!

I have the Ravens pick to win +475, so time to lock in a win by hedging to cover my initial bet.

Options:
 - Colts money line (which pays +265) - with that hedge, I come pout ahead either way (but only 1 pick wins)
 - Colts +7 - payout is lower (-110), but I can "middle" and win both plays if the Ravens win by 7 or less.

I went with Option 3 - buying a few extra points, so I have Colts +10 at -175.

If Ravens in by 11 or more, it effectively knocks my win down to +300; if Ravens win by 1-10, I win both plays; if Colts win outright, I have covered my original bet and walk away "even Steven."

Thank God I hedged! Ravens are stinking up the joint on MNF!

On 05/10/2021 at 20:01, Greg_B said:

I have zero trust in the Ravens, I probably would have teased the KC/BUF game to go over and lowered the points

You were DEAD ON with this post!

I hope nobody ever gets into my old emails, text and Line messages....ESPECIALLY my LLLT!  5555

Gotta keep the iPhone LOCKED at all times!

Who would have thought that the Ravens could have come back after that first half...WOW!

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Roadglide said:

Who would have thought that the Ravens could have come back after that first half...WOW!

I bet the Colts are looking for a new kicker already. He single handedly lost that game. 

1 hour ago, Roadglide said:

I have often mentioned my power to jinx - for example, the fact that I tuned in JUST as Lamar Jackson fumbled inside the 5 and had it returned for a TD (called back and put aorund the 25 yard line).

What I have NOT mentioned much is my power to "reverse jinx"....like when I wrote off my bet and turned the game off, thereby "enabling" the Ravens to come back! 555

In the end, I had a successful "middle" and a very nice payoff (about +575)

After last week's win, I am emboldened and back for more....punishment, no doubt! 5555

I went with a 7-pick, 7-point teaser, so I have:
 - Tom-pa Bay pk at Philly AND over 45.5 (Antoine Winfield out again; hope both teams will put up points)
 - KC pick at WFT (KC has been abysmal ATS lately, but they gotta bounce back here....don't they?)
 - Chargers +10 at Baltimore (could be Ravens letdown and Herbert is a STUD!)
 - Lions +10 home vs Cincy (they're losing, but competitive in most games)
 - Cardinals +10 at CLE (both Browns RBs dinged up, Cards are only undefeated team & I'm getting double digits)
 - Rams - 2 1/2 at Giants (this was the last one I added and it scares me - on paper, it shouldn't be very competitive, but something tells me Rams may slip up)

FWIW, I really liked the Bills +1 1/2 (after point shift from -5.5) at Titans, but think they may have a let down after big win this past week. I love having the MNF game in a teaser so I can try to middle, which I pulled off last week.

Potential pay-off: +600

BTW....winning 7-pick teasers is rare...ESPECIALLY when the dumbass (ME!) has almost all ROAD teams! 5555

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Luv2Phuket said:

FWIW, I really liked the Bills +1 1/2 (after point shift from -5.5) at Titans, but think they may have a let down after big win this past week. I love having the MNF game in a teaser so I can try to middle, which I pulled off last week.

Home team MNF theory :  Home underdogs of 9.5 points or more. 

On 13/10/2021 at 15:58, Luv2Phuket said:

- Tom-pa Bay pk at Philly AND over 45.5 (Antoine Winfield out again; hope both teams will put up points)
 - KC pick at WFT (KC has been abysmal ATS lately, but they gotta bounce back here....don't they?)
 - Chargers +10 at Baltimore (could be Ravens letdown and Herbert is a STUD!)
 - Lions +10 home vs Cincy (they're losing, but competitive in most games)
 - Cardinals +10 at CLE (both Browns RBs dinged up, Cards are only undefeated team & I'm getting double digits)
 - Rams - 2 1/2 at Giants (this was the last one I added and it scares me - on paper, it shouldn't be very competitive, but something tells me Rams may slip up)

- KC pick at WFT - KC has got to be pissed! There defense sucks, so it will be good scores for DFS.

- Chargers +10 at Baltimore - Lamar is scary, he's in a few of my lineups. So is Herbert.

- Lions +10 home vs Cincy - Det. has to be the worst team in the league.

- Cardinals +10 at CLE - WTF! Cards for a dime on this one.

- Rams - 2 1/2 at Giants -  It seems that the Giants always pulls at least one surprise win in a season. 

9 minutes ago, Ziplee said:

I am a life long Det fan but they could not win a game if the other team fielded 7 players 

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

5 hours ago, Ziplee said:

- KC pick at WFT - KC has got to be pissed! There defense sucks, so it will be good scores for DFS.

- Chargers +10 at Baltimore - Lamar is scary, he's in a few of my lineups. So is Herbert.

- Cardinals +10 at CLE - WTF! Cards for a dime on this one.

- Rams - 2 1/2 at Giants -  It seems that the Giants always pulls at least one surprise win in a season. 

Keep in mind those spreads are AFTER the 7-point teaser is applied (so, for example, Lions are actually +3, which I wouldn't touch! 555)

5 hours ago, Soi7 said:

I am a life long Det fan but they could not win a game if the other team fielded 7 players 

You guys obviously haven't watched the Jacksonville Jaguars! 5555

The Lions are 3-2 ATS this year (and were at least somewhat competitive in those 3 games):

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/trends/ats_trends/

The shocking stat there to me was the Cowboys being 5-0 ATS. Hadn't realized that...although I was well-aware that KC has been dogshit, tied for league-worst 1-4 ATS (tied with the afore-mentioned Jags, who just have not been competitive).

BTW....the one game the Jags covered this year? A 3-point loss at Cincy (the Lions' opponent this week).

I should add that I have now FIRMLY jinxed the Lions, and they are going to lose to Cincy by 20! 5555