IGNORED

NFL

malenurse

NFL regular season starts in 1 week. Is there any bar that shows the games? I watched all 3 Miami Dolphins preseason games on the computer but it is always better when friends are around. I just finished watching Texas Tech beat Houston college game.

You can try I-rovers LK Metro, Witherspoons Soi Buakhao, Robin Hood Avenue Mall, Sportsman on Soi 13. My favorite Retox unfortunately closed down completely!

Will be watching Bucs vs Cowboys on 10 September @0720 haven't decided where!

• Like 3

Considering the bars are closed, curfew from 9pm-4am, I think it's impossible to watch any nfl games live anywhere in Pattaya, except the night games (usa time) at a restaurant with no booze. 

Until the bars re-open, I'll watch the games at home on iptv.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, WhiteThai said:

Considering the bars are closed, curfew from 9pm-4am, I think it's impossible to watch any nfl games live anywhere in Pattaya, except the night games (usa time) at a restaurant with no booze. 

Yeah - the early games should start at midnight in Thailand (so they're out) and the afternoon games will start between 3 a.m. and 3:20 a.m. (so likely out). Presumably, if some sports-themed restaurant wanted to open at 4 a.m. for early breakfast service, you could catch the 2nd half of the games, but I don't see any chance of THAT happening. 

Not all bad, as the games on Thursday night, Sunday night and Monday night should be going at breakfast time (around 7:15 a.m.) on Friday, Monday and Tuesday.

Note: tack on hour onto those start times once Daylight Saving time starts on November 1. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, malenurse said:

NFL regular season starts in 1 week. Is there any bar that shows the games? I watched all 3 Miami Dolphins preseason games on the computer but it is always better when friends are around. I just finished watching Texas Tech beat Houston college game.

When I lived in Pattaya, I stayed home on Sundays and did the NFL Gamepass for $175/season. It is a live broadcast without commercials. I could watch it at anytime after the live broadcast if I went out.

Or try this link for free...https://ustvgo.tv/tlc-live-free/

An HDMI cable from my laptop to the TV is well worth an investment

Edited by Greg_B
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I am using http://720pstream.se/ for free but it is doggie as it tries to redirect to malicious sites but you keep trying and it will work. The only problem I have run into on this site is there is about a 2 second delay in the picture as to the sound. Also I cannot tape it or delay the game.

57 minutes ago, Rocketboy said:

You can try I-rovers LK Metro, Witherspoons Soi Buakhao, Robin Hood Avenue Mall, Sportsman on Soi 13. My favorite Retox unfortunately closed down completely!

Will be watching Bucs vs Cowboys on 10 September @0720 haven't decided where!

#3 playing first game Sep 12th at 10 AM pacific time.

I do not watch any single game anymore I watch NFL redzone which shows every score from game as well as other action it starts before the early games and stays  with it till the last game is over

• Like 2

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

I like watching complete "live" games of the teams I have interest in and rout for! I watch YouTube for highlights of other games. GO HAWKS 

2 hours ago, malenurse said:

I am using http://720pstream.se/ for free but it is doggie as it tries to redirect to malicious sites but you keep trying and it will work. The only problem I have run into on this site is there is about a 2 second delay in the picture as to the sound. Also I cannot tape it or delay the game.

I use https://www.streameast.live/ab/ here in California.  The games I’ve watched this year have been clear with no buffering or issues with pop-ups. I cannot say if it’s available in Thailand or not.

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.

Winston Churchill

4 hours ago, WhiteThai said:

Impossible to watch games? I only watch games Thai time. 

Everyone has a preference! 

It is true... curfew, bars closed yet there are many ok watching without alcohol in places like I-rovers, Sportsmans, etc. I don't drink and none of the guys I watch games with drink early mornings. We have been watching morning games (NFL, NBA, NCAA Football and Basketball) for years! 

We watched early morning games at Retox (now closed) and I-rovers before and since Covid. Most recently we watched the NBA Playoffs at Robin Hood.

I personally like watching games in the company of other guys and have done so for years here and when I lived in the States.

We each like what we like and that's all good! :)

7 hours ago, WhiteThai said:

except the night games (usa time) at a restaurant with no booze. 

14 minutes ago, Rocketboy said:

Impossible to watch games? I only watch games Thai time. 

Everyone has a preference! 

It is true... curfew, bars closed yet there are many ok watching without alcohol in places like I-rovers, Sportsmans, etc. I don't drink and none of the guys I watch games with drink early mornings. We have been watching morning games (NFL, NBA, NCAA Football and Basketball) for years! 

We watched early morning games at Retox (now closed) and I-rovers before and since Covid. Most recently we watched the NBA Playoffs at Robin Hood.

I personally like watching games in the company of other guys and have done so for years here and when I lived in the States.

We each like what we like and that's all good! :)

I-Rover posted the college games they are showing (or showed) this weekend:

I-Rovers sports bar & Restaurant

2021 College Football has kicked off & I-Rovers has every game 'live! Come in & catch the following games while enjoying our famous American Baht Buster Breakfast for only 119 bt.
Fri 3rd: 07.00 Ohio St. vs Minnesota
09.30 Sth. Utah vs Arizona St.
Sat 4th: 08.00 Michigan St. vs Northwestern
Sun 5th: 07.30: LSU vs UCLA
Mon 6th: 07.00: Notre Dame vs Florida St.

Maybe it was not in their broadcast package, but I was surprised that they did not feature what most considered the top game of the weekend - #5 Georgia vs #3 Clemson (which started about 20 minutes before LSU vs UCLA).

Based on this, I would assume they will have the NFL games on Friday, Monday and Tuesday mornings.

Back in the good old days of bars being open and no curfews, I think Mr. Egg had NFL RedZone at LePub. I always tried to stop in late on Sunday nights (when I was in town) to watch some of that morning's games.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Luv2Phuket said:

top game of the weekend

Excuse me top game was Crimson Tide vs Miami! 555 Rolllll Tide!!!

No you're right that was the top game and top upset! :)

15 hours ago, Luv2Phuket said:

Based on this, I would assume they will have the NFL games on Friday, Monday and Tuesday mornings

Have watched NFL, NCAA Football, etc in the mornings there....last season. One thing I don't care for are the seats at I-rovers!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Rocketboy said:

Excuse me top game was Crimson Tide vs Miami! 555 Rolllll Tide!!!

No you're right that was the top game and top upset! :)

Originally, I was going to say "top two games of the weekend" and include Bama vs Miami game! 5555 

For a team that had to replace EIGHT starters on offense (and a shitload of coaches), Tide looked great! Their new QB looked a HELLUVA lot better than Clemson's!  Miami was ranked #14 and got run outta the stadium.

I also should have added that I was not necessarily recommending i-rovers (nor would I dissuade someone from going there - no opinion either way on it!); I was just noting that their FB post indicated they likely would have the NFL games again.

18 hours ago, Luv2Phuket said:

Originally, I was going to say "top two games of the weekend" and include Bama vs Miami game! 5555 

For a team that had to replace EIGHT starters on offense (and a shitload of coaches), Tide looked great! Their new QB looked a HELLUVA lot better than Clemson's!  Miami was ranked #14 and got run outta the stadium.

The Tide played like they still had the Bear as coach.

Nfl.com is the way to go. Watch any or all 272 games each year plus all playoff games. Watch when you want to watch, not at 1 am or 4 am! Watch on a big screen monitor and invite your friends over for a party if you want. Pause the action, rewind to see a play again, fast forward. Wait a few hours after teh game is over and watch the entire game with no commercials or halftime break.  200 bucks for the whole season.

• Like 2

The wife and I were very happy for 20 years, then we met.

I checked NFL.com and it said I was not in the viewing area. Do I have to be connected to the vpn?

1 hour ago, malenurse said:

I checked NFL.com and it said I was not in the viewing area. Do I have to be connected to the vpn?

Are you in Thailand?

Given the bad times here in Thailand, I just sleep then wake up and download the game from here...

https://720pier.ru/

Been a reliable (and free) service for the last few years which has been very handy for following the Cowboys.