IGNORED

new hotel sleep with me hotel in soi buakao 19

zerosix06

Thanks for the quick answer on that, much appreciated.

Really couldn't see anything about safes on the booking sites, must be going blind as I get older :)

Ivarrtist - please keep us updated on the houskeeping and if your room gets cleaned today.

Yes. Housekeeping arrived. 4 or 5 girls. Very fast. Daily cleaning probably requires one to place the make up room tag on the door. If you place the tag and you stay in the room MAKE SURE you do not use the secondary security lock  The security lock disables the keyless system. If housekeeping comes to your room their keyless card is then disabled. They assume that you do not want to be disturbed and will leave. Don't engage the security lock if you want housekeeping to clean your room.

Room safes.....every room. Nice safes.

there is a youtube video in hebrew that describe everything in the room , at the end he says its a good hotel , in my eyes its very basic ... 

On 18/04/2019 at 04:47, Zeb said:

Ta Trader - please let us know how you go with the booking site - it looks like its offering a better prices then expedia etc - B 890 pn versus around B 1100 pn for latter on this year.

B 1100 pn is still a good price for a place of this standard, location etc.

And YES - a big Thank you to Ivartist.

I have just made a booking for a few days for early May via thier Facebook page - "cloudbeds software", really simple to book.

I got an email back almost immediately with a confirmed reservation and booking number. Confirmed at Thb 890 per night including taxes.

I have only booked for 3 nights to check the place out and if all is to my liking I will extend. I have a feeling though that all will be good.

14 minutes ago, thetrader said:

I have just made a booking for a few days for early May via thier Facebook page - "cloudbeds software", really simple to book.

I got an email back almost immediately with a confirmed reservation and booking number. Confirmed at Thb 890 per night including taxes.

I have only booked for 3 nights to check the place out and if all is to my liking I will extend. I have a feeling though that all will be good.

Hi Trader - thanks for that - very good news.

Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards.

new pics of all the rooms on the facebookpage :)

Edited by goro

I checked out the pics on facebook and got a better idea of the hotel layout. The rooms with the window looking into the sink and toilet just seem weird too me and the tiny L shape of the bldg. just appears to almost put the room windows/balconys face each other. While I liked the room rate and wanted to try the new to me location I was not impressed and will most probably cancel my reservation

Stayed there for 10 days. Worked for me.

The "window" looking into the bathroom also allows one to see the shower and view the TG showering. Apparently burgher that is not your thing. I quite enjoyed it.  Also, the window can easily be blocked with a roll down shade.

"tiny L shape of building".........???????  Windows balcony facing each other????  Really?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'll go to watch live next trip, from the photo looks so good

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A3003 utilizzando Tapatalk

I will survive!

I have recently spent 3 nights in this hotel, I booked via their facebook page using a mastercard.

On arrival I was told they only take cash even though they sent me an invoice via email at the time of booking. No money has been taken from my card but I did find this an unusual practice. There was also another guy there that refused to pay as he also booked the same way I did via card (I am not sure if his card was debited or not).

They are also doing a reduced rate for stays of either 14 days or 1 month . I am not sure if this is for walk ins only. Best to contact them to clarify.

In the standard room the balcony is very small and also houses the airconditioning unit on it. When the aircon is running the heat from the unit makes the balcony unuseable.

Cleaning of the rooms seems not to be done unless you ask for it. I left the "clean room" sign out when I went out and after 3 hours it still wasn't done.

I would recommend the hotel as everything else was great, nice good size rooms, excellent showers, comfy beds but the layout just didn't seem right for me. Just my opinion but YMMV.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, thetrader said:

I have recently spent 3 nights in this hotel, I booked via their facebook page using a mastercard.

I would recommend the hotel as everything else was great, nice good size rooms, excellent showers, comfy beds but the layout just didn't seem right for me. Just my opinion but YMMV.

Thanks for that trader. Think I'll go have a look at the place etc first and then make a booking from there.

Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards.

Does it offer monthly rate?

I can't find its official website, besides info on Expedia

On ‎17‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 21:27, lvartist said:

Still a good hotel. Probably destined for big price increases and limited openings in the future because of PA reviews. Look what happened to D Hotel. In 2017 I could easily book last minute rooms at a good price. Not so anymore. I could not find anything available unless I searched for rooms 2 months in advance. And the prices are up. In 2017 no problem getting rooms in the $30-$32 range including taxes. 

Likely to happen to this hotel also.

I agree with "Ivartist"  this hotel will very soon go the way of "the D Hotel" and  become extremely popular with limited openings,  prices will go up on the internet sites and hotel bookings will be hard to get  unless booked several months in advance. All because of the location, the newness and cleanliness and swimming pool and price range of the rooms.

Does the hotel have monthly rate discount? 

Do they have a website or email that I can book directly? 

Looking for some information on the March hotel, will be visiting Pattaya for the first time in September, can any of the members advise if they charge you extra for a lady to stay overnight.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, trikedriver said:

Looking for some information on the March Hotel, will be visiting Pattaya for the first time in September, can any of the members advise if they charge you extra for a lady to stay overnight.

Guest friendly mate, same as sister hotel's August Suites and April Suites.

10 minutes ago, trikedriver said:

Looking for some information on the March Hotel, will be visiting Pattaya for the first time in September, can any of the members advise if they charge you extra for a lady to stay overnight.

No, although not sure if they charge if you take multiple girls back.

Please don't hijack threads in the future, plenty of threads on March hotel, if you have question ask in one of them rather than a thread that is for another hotel.

Thanks for the help with the information, feel safe now to go ahead and book a room, pretty excited about visiting Pattaya.

2 minutes ago, Ru4Real said:

No, although not sure if they charge if you take multiple girls back.

Please don't hijack threads in the future, plenty of threads on March Hotel, if you have question ask in one of them rather than a thread that is for another hotel.

By multiple girl's Ru4Real means at the same time, you can take many different girls back on separate occasions though. Just thought I'd mention it given that you're a newbie

8 minutes ago, slalom said:

By multiple girl's Ru4Real means at the same time, you can take many different girls back on separate occasions though.

People take one girl at a time ...
giphy.webp

7 minutes ago, Ru4Real said:

People take one girl at a time ...
giphy.webp

Well yeah......but if you happen to be a dog with two dick's..... :Laugh1:

• 3 weeks later...

Yes when the sun is directly overhead. But quickly transitions into shade. The hotel blocks the afternoon sun.

Edited by lvartist
Typo

• 5 weeks later...

so is there noise from streets?

are beds hard or soft?

Suomi-no country for white man

• 1 month later...
On 12/04/2019 at 13:22, tez4life said:

I'm seriously contemplation pulling the trigger on staying there In December. 990 baht per night. That's cheap 

On 18/04/2019 at 05:27, lvartist said:

"AND YES - a big Thank you to Ivartist"

You are welcome. But, I don't know what I did. At most I talked to the front desk and posted a few staircase photos. 

I have been here for 8 nights. Nice hotel. No complaints other than the 3 am noise in the room above me every night. Sounds like they are hammering nails into the floor. No exaggeration. I fully expect every morning to see nails coming through my ceiling. Fortunately this only lasts for about 10 minutes.

Still have not figured out housekeeping. It is not automatic. And it does not happen daily. In fact unless one hangs a "make up my room" on the door there is no housekeeping. Fortunately I am reasonably neat. I do not need daily room cleaning. I did place the tag on the door knob this morning. After 8 days hopefully I will be visited by housekeeping for only the second time. Will notify the front desk if it does not happen.

Still a good hotel. Probably destined for big price increases and limited openings in the future because of PA reviews. Look what happened to D Hotel. In 2017 I could easily book last minute rooms at a good price. Not so anymore. I could not find anything available unless I searched for rooms 2 months in advance. And the prices are up. In 2017 no problem getting rooms in the $30-$32 range including taxes. 

Likely to happen to this hotel also.

I always stay at the D hotel and had booked via the hotel for 7-18th Jan at 1,400 per night as high season. I have just decided and booked this place in a pool view deluxe for £70 cheaper than the D hotel

Now I just need a nice guesthouse for 26th Dec to 3rd of Jan. I do most my boozing first week so don’t need a pool. Once I’m done with heavy days and nights drinking I like a pool. 

Joe

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png