IGNORED

new hotel sleep with me hotel in soi buakao 19

zerosix06

Just now, bluechef said:

Kind of thinking, maybe the OP as a new member, maybe has  some  kind of interest  in  this place?

the photo guy just takes the pics.

but it did look a nice place and the OP should be thanked for bringing it to everyone's attention

22 minutes ago, dingbat22 said:

If it is a good deal why complain??

Because business owners/someone with connections should have business owner accounts and be upfront with members. Otherwise it can lead to people not being too pleased when they find out.

Actually I only post my experience about the hotel I sleept last week, my only reason was to let the people know you can still find great price for quality. Anyway i will continue to follow the forum without actively participating to people’s post as I did in the past. I follow the forum since at least 7 years. My english is not good as i am not a native english speaker and actually I don’t care if some of you think i am linked to the hotel ; what they say here ?

UP TO YOU mate!

This is my car inside their free parking area!

It’s my car an not the hotel owner’s car [emoji6]

f3e39bdc3be68dd9937c768b8c389d64.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, zerosix06 said:

My english is not good as i am not a native english speaker and actually I don’t care if some of you think i am linked to the hotel ; they say here ?

Chill out, I was just explaining the reason, not saying I think you are. 

3 minutes ago, zerosix06 said:

Actually I only post my experience about the hotel I sleept last week, my only reason was to let the people know you can still find great price for quality. Anyway i will continue to follow the forum without actively participating to people’s post as I did in the past. I follow the forum since at least 7 years. My english is not good as i am not a native english speaker and actually I don’t care if some of you think i am linked to the hotel ; they say here ?

UP TO YOU mate!

wish you all a good time

Keep posting yr finds, at least I appreciated your post, so a big thanks from me

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, dingbat22 said:

Keep posting yr finds, at least I appreciated your post, so a big thanks from me

I'll second that.

11 minutes ago, zerosix06 said:

This is my car inside their parking ! It’s my car an not the hotel owner’s car emoji8.png

Nice car

• Like 2

[emoji1317]

I will be travelling to Pattaya for the first time, and really appreciate your input regarding the information on this hotel, will definitely be checking the price and availability before I arrive.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info mate.

image.png

this hotel big Phuket many rich arab sleep this hotel

Edited by jorgethepussylover
  • Haha 1

They call me ROBINHOOD, captain TEAM FARANG!

this hotel big phuket many rich arab sleep this hotel
What a fuck bro! Who cares about Phuket and Arabs, we are talking about an hotel in Pattaya

Inviato dal mio LYA-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, zerosix06 said:

What a fuck bro! Who cares about Phuket and Arabs, we are talking about an hotel in Pattaya

Inviato dal mio LYA-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

Agree...and also Jorge is not correct...the "rich arab" stay at nicer places in Phuket...it has an ideal location there but as the OP indicates it is a 3 Star...not 4

if you want to stay Buakoha this sounds like a nice option..my point is I am not spending 2000 night ANYWHERE near Buakhao...nor would most I assume...but for what he paid it's cheap and clean

a mate of mine stayed here recently and he liked it. I will post some pics which he sent me later tonight. 

I’m going to pop in to have a look and possibly stay for 3 nights in May. I’m supposed to be splitting my trip and visiting Chiang Mai. Howevwr that looks off,so need accomadtion for 3 days in betweenness d hotel bookings. If it’s as good as it’s sounds I will book up for 26th dec to 18th Jan £566 is a good deal 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

pics attached. He paid 599 Baht per night in March, not sure if that was a soft opening price?fdb1ed95bea9d5ded24b616cb5034245.jpg2ec5d6b52ee264f4e0df86b171ab81b9.jpg7fcbd392275e4b0524f46778cb180e33.jpg0a1e494945d5421ecb3d3974fb8893db.jpg4f6e748c437a7ff1ba0f38991424b25a.jpg

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

• Like 3

it looks an odd looking place when passing.

i noticed it towards the end of feb and what from pics i now see as a lounge area i thought was an office.

but it's not a bad location, good luck to them

On 01/04/2019 at 16:25, zerosix06 said:

Hi all i want to share to you this new brand hotel in soi buakao 19 the street in front tony fitness near buakao night market. The hotel , sleep with me hotel , is a 3 star with an huge swimming pool , they opened on 1 of march and they sell room at 700 baht per day. Is guest friendly and have a second entrance you can do what you want , the guard will never ask you nothing unless you want he register your girl’s ID.

You can book right now only with expedia. Is so new than you even can’t find any reviews online but on expedia you can see the rooms.

I think this is a promotion price as under my opinion they should charge at least 2000 / 2500 baht per night for the quality and the service they give to costumers.

enjoyed so much been here, the best quality price since the last 10 years.

Enjoy

Thank you. One thing concerns me "limited Parking" Do you think that is potentially a problem? And how is the noise level?

Edited by ex-pat

@oschkosch"pics attached. He paid 599 Baht per night in March, not sure if that was a soft opening price?"

Must have been. Now 783. Still well priced.

Well this new hotel is getting popular already and prices increasing with demand, 4 nights in May on hotels.com are now 1,000 baht plus per night, on Expedia slightly cheaper with Sale price at 880 baht per night, booking with hotel direct or walk in may be cheaper though.

16 minutes ago, Rainsberger said:

Well this new hotel is getting popular already and prices increasing with demand, 4 nights in May on hotels.com are now 1,000 baht plus per night, on Expedia slightly cheaper with Sale price at 880 baht per night, booking with hotel direct or walk in may be cheaper though.

Yeah, some odd things going on. Now five hours after I first checked the Expedia price for me shows as $25 US. It was THB 783 before - almost the same but if I try to reserve the room it bumps up to $29. Same browser.. Odd that it changed currency and there is no way to change it back. And what's the extra 4 bucks for? I usually use booking.com. None of this nonsense with them, but they don't have this property.

My aircon was down for 2 days. The second night I decided to stay one night here.  880 baht, everything was brand new.  Super soft bed you sink right into.  Big window in the bathroom to bedroom but has a cutain.  Aircon worked like it should.  2 free waters, few shampoos etc.  Nice to see the fridge not loaded up with a bunch of crap.  Cool looking pool but never went in.  The "bring your girl in entrance" had security, checking ids.  Elevator just through that door, fob entrance.

I just needed a quiet room for 1 night.  Enjoyed my stay.  My aircon was fixed the next day.

21 hours ago, Cosmic36 said:

My aircon was down for 2 days. The second night I decided to stay one night here.  880 baht, everything was brand new.  Super soft bed you sink right into.  Big window in the bathroom to bedroom but has a cutain.  Aircon worked like it should.  2 free waters, few shampoos etc.  Nice to see the fridge not loaded up with a bunch of crap.  Cool looking pool but never went in.  The "bring your girl in entrance" had security, checking ids.  Elevator just through that door, fob entrance.

I just needed a quiet room for 1 night.  Enjoyed my stay.  My aircon was fixed the next day.

So your air con was down for 2 day's on the second night that you decided to stay at the hotel for 1 night? How's that possible?

And the air con worked like it should you say?? Maybe you had a few beer's before typing.