IGNORED

new hotel sleep with me hotel in soi buakao 19

zerosix06

good hotel for everything except sleeping only sound missing is angle grinder

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Suomi-no country for white man

Thanks for the info. Just booked for the end of October .

Do you know difference about standard and pool view room? Balcony on pool side? 

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, spade7 said:

Is there any name for this soi?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chalermphrakiat 19

Can you get to your room without checking the girls in by going round the back? I'm booked into here in december

2 hours ago, neilri2001 said:

Is it only me who would feel a little bit embarrassed putting this hotel name on my landing / immigration card ?

Let you know next week lol

2 hours ago, tez4life said:

Can you get to your room without checking the girls in by going round the back? I'm booked into here in december

Why would you want too ??  They hand their ID card in for your security.   Unless you intend to have 2-3 girls. You naughty boy:GrinNod1:

1 hour ago, Imlooking4fun said:

Why would you want too ??  They hand their ID card in for your security.   Unless you intend to have 2-3 girls. You naughty boy:GrinNod1:

Well yeah but also just in case I accidently take a lb back you know slips through the net or one turns up from Thai Friendly 555

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just booked a standard room on their Facebook page for my November trip (only standard and standard with twin beds available) 

1090 baht per night in high season sounds like a good deal to me :D

Life is nice :GoldenSmile1:

6 hours ago, Jesper said:

I just booked a standard room on their Facebook page for my November trip (only standard and standard with twin beds available) 

1090 baht per night in high season sounds like a good deal to me :D

I’m staying at this hotel right now in standard room. Absolute top dollar. Nice comfy bed very good bathroom and kitchenette in corner of room. The only thing that lets it down is the pool  lts 30mx4.5m wide and only 1.6m deep. So perfect for just a cool down but if your a keen swimmer not fit for purpose But would definitely stay here again. I got 16 nights for less than £350. Can’t argue with that,best hotel lve stayed in Pattaya 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Imlooking4fun said:

I’m staying at this hotel right now in standard room. Absolute top dollar. Nice comfy bed very good bathroom and kitchenette in corner of room. The only thing that lets it down is the pool  lts 30mx4.5m wide and only 1.6m deep. So perfect for just a cool down but if your a keen swimmer not fit for purpose But would definitely stay here again. I got 16 nights for less than £350. Can’t argue with that,best hotel lve stayed in Pattaya 

Good to hear that everything is fine. 

I don't mind about the pool i only need to take a dip in the late afternoon to cool down a bit. 

Thanks for posting 

Life is nice :GoldenSmile1:

How’s the shade by the pool and sun loungers? Enough to go around. Staying in May, D xpress next month. 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

4 hours ago, Imlooking4fun said:

I’m staying at this hotel right now in standard room. Absolute top dollar.

There was an earlier report that the room cleaning at the hotel was a little sporadic, has this been fixed and your room cleaned everyday?

4 hours ago, ableyone said:

There was an earlier report that the room cleaning at the hotel was a little sporadic, has this been fixed and your room cleaned everyday?

Yes. No problem with cleaning. Just leave tab on door. Either please clean room or do not disturb 

8 hours ago, Joethescot said:

How’s the shade by the pool and sun loungers? Enough to go around. Staying in May, D xpress next month. 

Unfortunately it’s been cloudy but dry most days at the moment and rain in evenings 

I stayed for 2 weeks in August. Superior room with pool view at 761 Baht per night. Loved it. Very clean, quiet, excellent security, WIFI and a short walk to Soi Buakhao and LK Metro. Arriving after midnight from the USA was not an issue as the front desk is 24 hours. I had hoped to book again for January but they appear to be full. I recommend it if you get a chance.

• Like 2

"If there are no Thai Bar Girls in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."

• 1 month later...

I have just stumbled across this hotel on my search for a hotel next year...

I had narrowed my search down to Pasadena Lodge, LK Royal Wing or Bay Breeze, but after seeing this hotel I am so tempted to book it.

Is it a short walk to Soi Buakhao? 

Just now, dicky.snapples said:

I had narrowed my search down to Pasadena Lodge, LK Royal Wing or Bay Breeze, but after seeing this hotel I am so tempted to book it.

go read post 10. my guess was 170 mtrs

• Like 1

2 hours ago, striderman said:

go read post 10. my guess was 170 mtrs

I have had a look at your post, thank you it was very helpful. It's in a good location & only a very short walk to Soi Buakhao. 

I just need to decide between "Sleep With Me" & "Pasadena Lodge" now

Edited by dicky.snapples

7 hours ago, dicky.snapples said:

My guess was about 400 metres from Soi Buakhao if not more. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gazman said:

More like 200 metres if that 

Edited by Imlooking4fun
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, gazman said:

250 meters if you ask Google maps. 

Screenshot_20191103-170801_Maps.jpg

• Like 2