IGNORED

new hotel sleep with me hotel in soi buakao 19

zerosix06

I'll add I got a reasonable city view on the sixth and seventh floor. Below that there is a building that blocks a view. If you get a room overlooking the pool, there is no real view except for looking down into the pool. Its quite an enclosed area.

I think all rooms are the same generous size, I think the superior rooms are just ones that view the pool. I would also that the security/manager guy Tomsin will work to make sure you get a room you like, there will be no problem swapping it.

You might find the rooms a little sparse for such along stay. There is a small dining table and two chairs, but no lounge chair/sofa. On the plus side, there is ample storage and a really good cooking area with microwave and proper sink. The fridge is also a good size, the TV is a good size and you can plug in a fire stick. It's also kept exceptionally clean by the staff.

I stayed there for near enough a month in january this year, I will certainly stay here again but if I'm coming for two months next time I'm probably going to look for a condo, probably in Pratumnak for a break from the madness!

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png                                                                                      

• 2 weeks later...

I arrive yesterday at Sleep with me hotel.

So far A+.. Just a great place.. Everything is relative to price.  With the price I am paying it is a great hotel.

It was mentioned about paying to bring a lady back.. there is a sign that says We are lady friendly .. if anyone from hotel ask for money to take lady to room contact management.. 

They use swipe cards.. so no need to hand your keys in when going out.. Another really cool feature.

There is a main reception area, small, and then the area further back down the driveway where you enter into the hotel.. I really like that.. so you don't have to fuck around with giving ID etc to reception.  I have never had a problem with a girl in my room so I just don't see the need for this.

Water pressure is great.. and very hot.  very clean room.  Enough space for me and my activities.. good fridge freezer.. safe.. microwave and kettle.. 

But yes.. the internet is a little slow.. 4 Mbits.. down and the same up.. I will see how it goes for an audio only skype call later today.

The beds are a little bit firm.. but for me they are still very comfortable.. I slept very well last night.

43 minutes ago, PatsGuy said:

arrive yesterday at Sleep with me hotel.

So far A+

Really!? That should certainly make the place popular around here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

1 hour ago, Thomaz73 said:

Really!? That should certainly make the place popular around here.

Good, I feel like I am the only person staying here !

I just had a voice skype call.. just ok.. if you were talking to someone that does not understand to be patient when talking over a poor connection it would be a difficult conversation.  "talk, pause, listen"

The walls are also pretty thin.. as I type this I can hear a thai woman in the next room also doing a skype call.  I think she seems to think the louder you talk the more faster the connection will be.

I can also hear the hotel phones in rooms that are near by.. When they ring it sounds as though it is coming from my cupboard.  They should turn down the ringers on them.

• Like 2

On 06/05/2022 at 12:56, glenjean said:

Good day to all.

I am seriously considering this hotel for a one and a half month stay in late October into November 2022. 

First off, I have done my due diligence and read all the reviews on this forum and read reviews on Travelocity, Agoda and Expedia as well and I could not find answers to these questions about rooms at Sleep with Me hotel and I hope that someone can assist me with some info.

1. Does the big window to the bathroom have a curtain that you can pull down for privacy?

2. How large are the rooms in size (square meters or square feet)?

3. Is the Deluxe room physically bigger in size than the superior or standard rooms? If so, how much bigger? And is it worth it to get pay extra for a deluxe room vs a superior or standard room?

4. For anyone who has spent several weeks at this hotel...... What specific floor or room would they recommend that someone gets for an outside view of the pool and maximum quietness?

Note* I would not like a room that does not have a view or has a view of another building just several meters away.   I like to see sunshine or have lots of natural light. 

5. Does the hotel have or offer a small golf cart type or truck or Tuk Tuk transportation "Free" ride to Soi Boaukaw or Central Festival mall at specific times throughout the day or upon request?

Thanks in advance.

Zero chance I would book a hotel to stay at for 6 weeks without first being there and experiencing it.  You can read all the reviews you like, but what actually fits your particular needs is what matters.

If you are set on this hotel, book it for 4 days and see how you like it.  Talk to management when you are there and ask to see a better room and what rate they would give you for a month stay.  Likely they will have a deal available and you can have your selection of rooms.

Alternatively, there are that many hotels in a similar price range, I would consider moving around different parts of Pattaya to get the best out of the city. You can stay in Soi Honey, Soi 5, Soi Diana, Soi 7/8, close to Walking Street, etc.  A week or 10 days at various hotels would spice things up and also allow you to bring back randoms to your room easily from different areas. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MidniteM said:

Zero chance I would book a hotel to stay at for 6 weeks without first being there and experiencing it.  You can read all the reviews you like, but what actually fits your particular needs is what matters.

If you are set on this hotel, book it for 4 days and see how you like it. 

Truer words were never spoken. There are just too many variables that can make your personal experience horrific in a supposedly wonderful hotel.

Things like really noisy or inefficient air cons, or a top floor room with an uninsulated ceiling that turns your room into an oven on sunny afternoons, or really bad internet and/or cell coverage, or a hopelessly uncomfortable bed, or a noisy location that makes sleep without earplugs impossible. . .or, or, or.

I never book more than a couple of nights for a first stay. 

3 hours ago, Analog Nomad said:

Truer words were never spoken. There are just too many variables that can make your personal experience horrific in a supposedly wonderful hotel.

Things like really noisy or inefficient air cons, or a top floor room with an uninsulated ceiling that turns your room into an oven on sunny afternoons, or really bad internet and/or cell coverage, or a hopelessly uncomfortable bed, or a noisy location that makes sleep without earplugs impossible. . .or, or, or.

I never book more than a couple of nights for a first stay. 

I agree also but for most of the issues you mention you can always change room.  I have had various issues with rooms from time to time and just ask to move.. never an issue.  The thing I hate the most is security hassling or reception making you feel awkward with bringing girls back.. I told one chick, this was many years ago, that I had just arrived and was only staying a couple of nights.. finished with her and while she was at the reception the chick at the counter told her I had a string of women going to my room over the prior weeks.. not happy jan !  

I booked the hotel Sleep with me for 2 weeks because the rate was reduced quite a bit if staying that long.. while I am a bit of a cheap bastard I thought to myself if the place really did shit me off I would just walk away and go somewhere else.  Been there done that !

But prebooking for 6 weeks.. without visiting first.. that is a big call.

21 hours ago, PatsGuy said:

But yes.. the internet is a little slow.. 4 Mbits.. down and the same up.. I will see how it goes for an audio only skype call later today.

Maybe someone is listening.. last night at about midnight the internet stopped working.. then it came back on 30 min later.. it was very slow.  I wake up this morning and it is now a lot faster.  30 Mbits down and 20 up.  That is significantly faster than the day before.

Maybe there was someone sucking up all the bandwidth the other day.. not sure why it is so much faster today.. I will keep checking.  I know this is an issue for a lot of people thinking of booking. 

Every day I have been taking girls back to my room without any issue.  Yesterday I asked a girl that I have known for a while to come see me.  It was in the middle of the afternoon, she is just an ordinary looking girl that works as a cook.  Next minute the security guard stops her and asks for her ID..  I give him a look of WTF ?  he insisted she hand it over..

I could imagine if I was stumbling drunk with a couple of ladyboys at midnight to ask for their ID.. Just not sure why she has been the only girl they have targeted so far.  

I think handing over ID card should be voluntary.. In my 20 years of coming here I have not had any incident that would necessitate needing the girls ID.

It has also been mentioned before how you can hear people in the next rooms.. so far it as not been an issue for me.

But each room has a phone, the phones ringer is very loud.  I can hear almost the entire floors room phones.  If anyone knows the management here let them know to turn down the phone ringer.  

9 hours ago, PatsGuy said:

Every day I have been taking girls back to my room without any issue.  Yesterday I asked a girl that I have known for a while to come see me.  It was in the middle of the afternoon, she is just an ordinary looking girl that works as a cook.  Next minute the security guard stops her and asks for her ID..  I give him a look of WTF ?  he insisted she hand it over..

I could imagine if I was stumbling drunk with a couple of ladyboys at midnight to ask for their ID.. Just not sure why she has been the only girl they have targeted so far.  

I think handing over ID card should be voluntary.. In my 20 years of coming here I have not had any incident that would necessitate needing the girls ID.

Last time I stayed there a bottle of 7/11 Sangsom for the security man resulted in me only being stopped with a smile, thumbs up or a hand shake as I entered with Missus Right Now.

"If there are no Thai Bar Girls in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."

15 hours ago, DINO212 said:

Last time I stayed there a bottle of 7/11 Sangsom for the security man resulted in me only being stopped with a smile, thumbs up or a hand shake as I entered with Missus Right Now.

The guy that is at the door where the lift is never hassles me.. It was some other younger tall guy that sits in the main office during the day that came out this day.. 

20A427AA-3F8A-497C-BDDF-0E7F0A099972.jpeg.23c8bc75077d2a93694fb92eecf828d1.jpeg

‘Soft openings’ are the main reason I go to Pattaya. Ideally tight and warm and wet ones too. 🥳

Tom Tit :Whistle:

• Haha 3

Ron went home for a meal and a wash, but what he had seen over there did not let him rest.

On 20/05/2022 at 12:50, PatsGuy said:

That security dude might’ve had a problem with that particular bird in the past (though he wouldn’t say so in front of you in order to ‘save face’ for her)?

I’ve heard of that happening before. She’s on a yellow card at that hotel, sort of thing: been warned because she had a contretemps with or a complaint from a customer there, was accused of nicking money or ripping a customer off (unproven) for example.

(Or maybe the dirty bastard just fancied her and wanted her contact details… 😏)

Tom Tit

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ron went home for a meal and a wash, but what he had seen over there did not let him rest.

On 22/05/2022 at 20:20, Tom Tit said:

That security dude might’ve had a problem with that particular bird in the past (though he wouldn’t say so in front of you in order to ‘save face’ for her)?

I’ve heard of that happening before. She’s on a yellow card at that hotel, sort of thing: been warned because she had a contretemps with or a complaint from a customer there, was accused of nicking money or ripping a customer off (unproven) for example.

(Or maybe the dirty bastard just fancied her and wanted her contact details… 😏)

Tom Tit

Na not this one.. I have known her for a while now.. cute and lovely girl.. not freelance.. She had never been to this hotel before.. 

But I take your point.. 

My opinion is that the guy in question has a high school education and is bored shitless doing this job .. will do anything to have something to do.. the other guys won't even look up from their phones when I bring girls back.

been here 8 days.. had about 8 women.. and only asked once to take ID.

It's funny.. I had the same experience as another guy had.. I was chatting to a chick on Line.. she works at a Cafe.. she asked me where I was staying and I said Sleep with Me hotel.. She replied "I don't know  you, sorry I cannot" and deleted me.

Along the road of the hotel are some 150bt massages and even a 100bt massage.. The one just to the left of the hotel for 150bt is very good.. There is a girl name Sam there that does a great massage.. The 100bt massage further down the road towards tree town the women walk on your back and legs.. It is a bit too much for me.  There is a skinny sexy girl called Joy she is ok.. but the other women are bomboy and I couldn't believe she thought she could just walk all over me.. at one point I thought she was going to break a bone so I said ok enough.. she just chuckled and said nidnoi.

• 1 month later...

stayed her 3 weeks, i found it a decent hotel, roomcleaning untill afternoon.

if U book a room with poolvieuw, ask for floor 5 or higher, floor 2 and 3 have zero privacy, everyone in the pool looks through u're room or u need the cutrains close all day.

• 4 months later...

Stayed here again for the past 14 day's, i like this small hotel. It is in a quit soi, 2 minutes walk to bukao and 5 minutes to treetown.

Contacted them directly by messenger and got a better rate than via Agoda, and they reply very fast on messenger.

Back here for my next trip.

• Like 4