IGNORED

new hotel sleep with me hotel in soi buakao 19

zerosix06

50 minutes ago, monger100 said:

If you book to stay at this hotel check your emailed invoice.

If it says 2 persons and you are a solo traveller there can be no joiner fee as your invoice clearly states 2 persons.

I recently booked with them through their fb site.

Very helpful, confirmed booking via email with payment due on arrival.1677693755_SleepWithMe.png.2d041809d898b5f25a4f8c357cad13bb.png

Useful info. Just checked mine and clearly states 2 adults 

18D26E2F-3E82-4664-8CFC-D5EBB9C901B8.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Just stayed there and will probably not return. The hotel itself is new, the rooms are nice, the bed comfortable. Low water pressure in showers. Wifi is ok. My room had a connecting door with "big" gap (see photo) below the door and it was like actually living together with the guy next door. I heard him all the time and saw his feets all the time. 

The swimming pool is tiny and just 1.10 meter in depth. And for me the hotel is in the wrong area, I now realize I want to be on the other side of Buakhao because it's so narrow and dangerous to walk along. And I like to be closer to the beach.

There's really nothing wrong with this place, but it isn't just for me.

20200206_092415_copy_2419x1222.jpg

12 hours ago, Tarpon said:

My room had a connecting door with "big" gap (see photo) below the door and it was like actually living together with the guy next door. I heard him all the time and saw his feets all the time.

Thank you for the review, a connecting door like that is a big no no for me.  Did you ask to change rooms?

• 1 month later...

Sounds great. Unfortunately as a reformed smoker who reverts back to smoking when mongering it is a nono because this is a "SMOKE FREE"

Great for  our fellow non smokers.  I'd rather stay somewhere where they dont care what I doing or out of the room

Edited by Sandscorp

• 8 months later...

I’ve been there in December 2019.

My review:

- hotel new and clean, everything worked very good.

- Room quite big, king size bed, small balcony, big fridge to store beer :)

- The Pool and bar were ok. The pool is not very big but enough for a refreshing bath.

- Security guy very friendly and never asking who’s coming with you, so no joiner fee in my case.

When I’ll be able to come back to Pattaya I’ll probably repeat, I really liked the place, very close to Buakhao. I paid € 35 per night in a superior room with pool view, and now I saw in Agoda that the price dropped to € 20, so it’s definitely a very good price for this hotel.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

I saw this question come up earlier, but it never got a proper reply:

How's the sun/shade situation by the pool? Does it get any sun in the afternoon, like 15:00-17:30?

Thanks.

Just now, Bababoboman said:

I saw this question come up earlier, but it never got a proper reply:

How's the sun/shade situation by the pool? Does it get any sun in the afternoon, like 15:00-17:30?

Thanks.

reports i have read elsewhere say no sun. but i've not stayed there it is only what i have read

• Like 1

I stayed there is in 2019 November and remember no sun in the afternoon but full sun in the morning time.  Maybe different times of year the sun angle is different.  Other than that I enjoyed my stay @ the sleep with me.  Rooms, Service, and price all great.

Thanks for the reply guys. I will keep my booking at Siam@siam then. Chilling by the pool and soak up some sun in the afternoon is part of my daily Pattaya schedule 😎

It's just that I actually prefer this location over second road. It's near tree town, buakhao market and it's an area where many of the girls live/eat which opens up to fun random encounters. 

• 4 months later...
On 08/02/2020 at 02:52, Tarpon said:

Just stayed there and will probably not return. The hotel itself is new, the rooms are nice, the bed comfortable. Low water pressure in showers. Wifi is ok. My room had a connecting door with "big" gap (see photo) below the door and it was like actually living together with the guy next door. I heard him all the time and saw his feets all the time. 

The swimming pool is tiny and just 1.10 meter in depth. And for me the hotel is in the wrong area, I now realize I want to be on the other side of Buakhao because it's so narrow and dangerous to walk along. And I like to be closer to the beach.

There's really nothing wrong with this place, but it isn't just for me.

20200206_092415_copy_2419x1222.jpg

Which room did you book mate?

17 hours ago, helloitsme123 said:

Which room did you book mate?

I can't remember. Sorry. 

Stayed there in 3 different rooms over Dec- Feb never came across any issues like this in any of the rooms, none had interconnecting doors, should just have asked for another room. Pool is great for a hotel of this size, check out the many vid reviews. I had rooms on the top two floors with no issues on water pressure or wifi. I guess these are bugs that have been ironed out in the last couple of years. This is my goto hotel for the Bukhaow area at a bargain price.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png                                                                                      

13 hours ago, Stokielad said:

Stayed there in 3 different rooms over Dec- Feb never came across any issues like this in any of the rooms, none had interconnecting doors, should just have asked for another room. Pool is great for a hotel of this size, check out the many vid reviews. I had rooms on the top two floors with no issues on water pressure or wifi. I guess these are bugs that have been ironed out in the last couple of years. This is my goto hotel for the Bukhaow area at a bargain price.

I totally agree. I stayed there in Jan'22 for 2 weeks and I found it excellent and good value for money

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Stokielad said:

That's reassuring, thanks friend.

• 2 weeks later...

I am hearing mixed messaging.. generally speaking is the wifi ok at this hotel ?  I know there are SIM options but I want to work with the hotel wifi as my first option.

8 hours ago, PatsGuy said:

I am hearing mixed messaging.. generally speaking is the wifi ok at this hotel ?  I know there are SIM options but I want to work with the hotel wifi as my first option.

I’ve never had any problems with the hotel Wi-Fi when lve stayed there. But it was September 2019 and February 2020 so a while ago 

Had no issues on my last stay there. I am planning to book for June if they have any rooms available.

"If there are no Thai Bar Girls in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."

Good day to all.

I am seriously considering this hotel for a one and a half month stay in late October into November 2022. 

First off, I have done my due diligence and read all the reviews on this forum and read reviews on Travelocity, Agoda and Expedia as well and I could not find answers to these questions about rooms at Sleep with Me hotel and I hope that someone can assist me with some info.

1. Does the big window to the bathroom have a curtain that you can pull down for privacy?

2. How large are the rooms in size (square meters or square feet)?

3. Is the Deluxe room physically bigger in size than the superior or standard rooms? If so, how much bigger? And is it worth it to get pay extra for a deluxe room vs a superior or standard room?

4. For anyone who has spent several weeks at this hotel...... What specific floor or room would they recommend that someone gets for an outside view of the pool and maximum quietness?

Note* I would not like a room that does not have a view or has a view of another building just several meters away.   I like to see sunshine or have lots of natural light. 

5. Does the hotel have or offer a small golf cart type or truck or Tuk Tuk transportation "Free" ride to Soi Boaukaw or Central Festival mall at specific times throughout the day or upon request?

Thanks in advance.