IGNORED

new hotel sleep with me hotel in soi buakao 19

zerosix06

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to leave a quick review of Sleep With Me Hotel:

Everything about the hotel is great.

It's a new hotel so everything is in good shape.

Room, Pool,  and open areas nice and clean.

Security at the door 24 hours.  Girl Friendly.

Service was great.  I asked for extra towels got them everyday after asking.  Overnight manager gave me a ride to Walking Street one night since it was late and the mototaxi outside hotel were gone.  

Only downside was the WiFi.  Could have been because my room was on the end OR it seemed all the hotels I stayed at on this trip had slow or overloaded WiFi.

I would stay here NO problem and my next trip maybe my home base.

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, helloitsme123 said:

I've got the Deluxe Pool view room booked, anybody stayed in that room before? Looked more spacious in the pictures than the other rooms. Would like to hear from somebody who has stayed in that room.

That is the kind of room I stayed in for my November trip.  You can read my review above about the hotel.

Room is big with mini frig, small kitichen area with microwave, AC, safe and nice bathroom with a walk in shower.

My November '19 trip I stayed at Sleep With Me and Bay Breeze hotel.  The only thing I liked better about Bay Breeze was the location everything else hands down Sleep With Me.  No problem staying here again and great hotel staff.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, User Name Eric said:

That is the kind of room I stayed in for my November trip.  You can read my review above about the hotel.

Room is big with mini frig, small kitichen area with microwave, AC, safe and nice bathroom with a walk in shower.

My November '19 trip I stayed at Sleep With Me and Bay Breeze hotel.  The only thing I liked better about Bay Breeze was the location everything else hands down Sleep With Me.  No problem staying here again and great hotel staff.  

Thanks mate thats really helpful. Bit worried about the wifi but lets hope its better when I arrive.

10 minutes ago, helloitsme123 said:

Thanks mate thats really helpful. Bit worried about the wifi but lets hope its better when I arrive.

The WiFi is not a deal breaker for me at ALL.

It seems like all the hotels WiFi's are getting worse instead of getting better.  Just my two cents on WiFi.

• Thanks 1

I stayed in a standard room in November and everything was great, very clean and friendly staff and good location. 

The standard room was big enough for me. 

Life is nice :GoldenSmile1:

To comment on the WiFi I found no problems with it in December I was in room on 7th floor end of corridor.

I took my firestick from hope so I could watch my IPTV service UK TV sky sports etc handle it great rarely flickered. 

Seems like this hotel is too popular now and they jacked up their prices from 900b to 1100b. Its a nice hotel but for that location its overpriced.

40 minutes ago, hayups said:

Seems like this hotel is too popular now and they jacked up their prices from 900b to 1100b. Its a nice hotel but for that location its overpriced.

The longer walk was the main thing that annoyed me with the place a bit, and the other one was my balcony was so small it was a struggle to fit one chair on it 

On 01/04/2019 at 11:58, ZRHuser said:

I imagine the following conversation with a Bargirl:

she: where you stay (or hotel you?)

you: sleep with me

she: yes, but you pay bar 1000 Baht

she: where you stay?

she: it ok, but you pay bar.....where you stay

she: fuck you and off she goes

Now to the hotel: I had a look at pictures on a booking site and it looks very very nice. Pitty that I just booked a different place some days ago (not possible to cancel), or I would have booked this one strait away.

Don't laugh, it does happen, I stayed there. I tried a few on Thai Friendly and they couldn't grasp it was the name of the hotel, they thought I was asking them for long time. I eventually gave up on TF because of it.

8 hours ago, fart said:

Don't laugh, it does happen, I stayed there. I tried a few on Thai Friendly and they couldn't grasp it was the name of the hotel, they thought I was asking them for long time. I eventually gave up on TF because of it.

Same happened to me when I stayed there 555

Btw great hotel

Life is nice :GoldenSmile1:

On 14/01/2020 at 18:22, hayups said:

Location is excellent, not sure what you have against the location. It's not a bargain anymore, but which hotel is better at 1100thb? I can't think of any obvious examples.

Edited by sabato

1 hour ago, sabato said:

Location is excellent, not sure what you have against the location. It's not a bargain anymore, but which hotel is better at 1100thb? I can't think of any obvious examples.

I stayed here in September (best hotel lve stayed in Pattaya). And booked up for my trip in February Yes prices are up but it is end of ( so called high season ( normally go down March )  Only drag is that your a fair bit away from Walking Street but l don’t go there (mainly LK Metro area for me and Soi 7/8 also M I T. So location great for me. Only downside of this hotel is the pool and lack of sun beds. Ok in September but not sure what’s in store for February 

they have now installed a sign so you can see the place on the walk up from buakaow. before it was tricky to spot 

1345447113_24jan018(Custom).JPG.a74211b3e9d6bec93d2fbc72f59584d9.JPG

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, EdwardSnowden said:

Not a good sign, a review on trip advisor about sleep with me hotel in Pattaya.

CE1B1226-BC25-40F9-9D7E-9F79CF829A86.jpeg

That would be a downturn of events for sure. During my stay I took 11 "guests" in with me over 13 days and never got anything other than a high five from the security guard. 

"If there are no Thai Bar Girls in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."

I stayed there in September. Never ever any problem taking a guest back with me No joiner fee at all 

Yeah maybe they have changed their policy or maybe he was just unlucky.

I guess we will find out if anyone’s going soon. 

Not a good sign, a review on trip advisor about sleep with me hotel in Pattaya.

CE1B1226-BC25-40F9-9D7E-9F79CF829A86.thumb.jpeg.260bbcc883b93fe58e2ad4c9c2a0c2f8.jpeg

Don’t believe all reviews on trippadvisor ...
This could be fake ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you book to stay at this hotel check your emailed invoice.

If it says 2 persons and you are a solo traveller there can be no joiner fee as your invoice clearly states 2 persons.

I recently booked with them through their fb site.

Very helpful, confirmed booking via email with payment due on arrival.1677693755_SleepWithMe.png.2d041809d898b5f25a4f8c357cad13bb.png

I’ve just messaged the hotel and this the reply l got 

B9AD4D58-7111-4581-BC5D-EACDED6FE9DD.png

• Thanks 3

I had no problem bringing back guests during my stay in September