Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

new hotel sleep with me hotel in soi buakao 19

zerosix06

Hi all i want to share to you this new brand hotel in soi buakao 19 the street in front tony fitness near buakao night market. The hotel , sleep with me hotel , is a 3 star with an huge swimming pool , they opened on 1 of march and they sell room at 700 baht per day. Is guest friendly and have a second entrance you can do what you want , the guard will never ask you nothing unless you want he register your girl’s ID.

You can book right now only with expedia. Is so new than you even can’t find any reviews online but on expedia you can see the rooms.

I think this is a promotion price as under my opinion they should charge at least 2000 / 2500 baht per night for the quality and the service they give to costumers.

enjoyed so much been here, the best quality price since the last 10 years.

Enjoy

Looks very good i know soi 19 well i take it this hotel is in the night market area and opposite 7 Eleven on the corner, more important is it girl friendly any who stay yet know please. Think i know where it is.

I want to know. Might consider this for December as my mate stays nearby at winners place.

1 minute ago, Rainsberger said:

more important is it girl friendly any who stay yet know please.

3 hours ago, zerosix06 said:

Is guest friendly and have a second entrance you can do what you want , the guard will never ask you nothing unless you want he register your girl’s ID.

Looks great. Fantastic location.

17 hours ago, Rainsberger said:

Looks very good i know soi 19 well i take it this hotel is in the night market area and opposite 7 Eleven on the corner, more important is it girl friendly any who stay yet know please. Think i know where it is.

i have a photo location mission tuesday

12 hours ago, striderman said:

i have a photo location mission tuesday

postponed due to severe tropical/monsoon storm this morning. south pattaya is badly flooded, much worse than normal. so buakaow patrol north is out of the question.

i'm seeing conditions outside i have only seen once before. i ain't even going to the local 7/11

Some pictures inside the hotel - looks great from the photos -

https://www.expedia.com.au/Pattaya-Hotels-Sleep-With-Me-Pattaya.h35148253.Hotel-Information?chkin=7%2F11%2F2019&chkout=28%2F11%2F2019&rm1=a2&hwrqCacheKey=355a20fb-7c90-44d9-bffd-bd3b9960d581HWRQ1554266180613&cancellable=false&regionId=6056227&vip=false&c=b34124aa-7b70-4176-a532-4e13e398cb44&&exp_dp=958.02&exp_ts=1554266185326&exp_curr=AUD&swpToggleOn=false&exp_pg=HSR

I put in some random dates for November this year which come up slightly more then B1000 pn.

B 900 pn for a 3 week stay in August this year.

So....well worth a look into.

Any more info available will be appreciated.

Thank you to OP - a good find :)

Edited by Zeb
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards.

I have stayed at the one if Phuket a few times...nice, clean and affordable.....hopefully this one is comparable

I had been here , this is the reason I share to all of you. I don’t use to sleep in guesthouses or budget hotel , I love comfortable life.

Expedia picture are 100 % real.

Sleep with me should charge at least 2000/2500 baht a day compare to other places i used to sleep for the last 10 years. The owner explain to me he want to launch the hotel , he know well the average price for a 3 stars hotel in patty with a nice swimming pool.

The hotel opened on 1 of march, is brand new , girl friendly , great pool , everything is perfect ! What else at 700 baht for day ? What you need more ? Reception 24/24 , daily clean , balcony.

Great location and quiet for your sleep !

The worst accommodation in pattaya cost more than this.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

• Like 2

Thanks a lot for pointing this new hotel out for us fellow mongers! :Clap:

Booked the Superior Room with Pool View (via Expedia) for 19 nights in June = 19.446,50 Baht total = 1.024 Baht / night. Bargain I guess! :P

Thanks again! 

PS: Found a short YouTube video yesterday about the hotel from a guy who speaks Hebrew (?) in the video. You can see the Standard room (I guess) and the pool. Everything looked really nice! 

Edited by Dr.TripleX
added some infos

Such an appropriated name for a hotel in Pattaya. How is its wifi ? I need good wifi for work, so it's one of the main point for me.

Thanks for the review, maybe I should try it this May instead of the old VT6. 

Wifi is perfectly working plus there is a free parking space in case you have a car or motorbike.

Have a look at the quality of bed linen [emoji2]

1d52d28120ebc735f73fc61404c139fc.jpg

On 01/04/2019 at 22:58, ZRHuser said:

I imagine the following conversation with a Bargirl:

she: where you stay (or Hotel you?)

you: sleep with me

she: yes, but you pay bar 1000 Baht

she: where you stay?

she: it ok, but you pay bar.....where you stay

she: fuck you and off she goes

Now to the Hotel: I had a look at pictures on a booking site and it looks very very nice. Pitty that I just booked a different place some days ago (not possible to cancel), or I would have booked this one strait away.

A bit like the abbot and costello sketch, who's on first base

Kind of thinking, maybe the OP as a new member, maybe has  some  kind of interest  in  this place?

Edited by bluechef

Sorry absolutely a true experience , i get nothing back for sharing and suggest to virtual friends this amazing hotel .

5 hours ago, zerosix06 said:

I had been here , this is the reason I share to all of you. I don’t use to sleep in guesthouses or budget hotel , I love comfortable life.

Expedia picture are 100 % real.

Sleep with me should charge at least 2000/2500 baht a day compare to other places i used to sleep for the last 10 years. The owner explain to me he want to launch the hotel , he know well the average price for a 3 stars hotel in patty with a nice swimming pool.

The hotel opened on 1 of march, is brand new , girl friendly , great pool , everything is perfect ! What else at 700 baht for day ? What you need more ? Reception 24/24 , daily clean , balcony.

Great location and quiet for your sleep !

The worst accommodation in pattaya cost more than this.

TBH you sound like you work there...you keep saying they should charge 2000++ …..NEVER gonna happen in that location my friend...never

The sleep with me hotel in Phuket is NOT guest friendly. Hopefully, this one has no relation to it. 

I am not linked tho this hotel , as i explain its 10 years i use to have holidays in pattaya so I think to quite know well the hotel prices for a 3 star hotel with or without swimming pool that is a must for me. I was shocked because at 700 baht you have the same quality of 2000 baht hotel same range same area. Look at D apartment for example , here is much better ( i am not linked to D apartment as well ) or look on Agoda to all 3 stars hotel in the area and compare the price please before writing stupid post about i am linked or not to this hotel. Like this i prefer stop sharing what nice I found in my last trip in pattaya

19 minutes ago, bluechef said:

Kind of thinking, maybe the OP as a new member, maybe has  some  kind of interest  in  this place?

If it is a good deal why complain??

• Like 2

The sleep with me hotel in Phuket is NOT guest friendly. Hopefully, this one has no relation to it. 

Actually i don’t know if there is any relation between them but i already told all of you this is a girlfriendly hotel.