IGNORED

Are you successful with women in the west ?

John1001

I still successful with western woman (on online Dating)...when they are 30+ and/or too fat...

But i prefer skinny young beautys so better Asia

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am too shy to try and establish a relationship with a woman, to be honest. I would like to get a western woman, though - get married, have kids and all that, so hopefully my trip to Thailand will get me a bit out of my comfort zone, and give me a confidence boost when I get home.

• Like 2

I'm American and can say that to be successful with women in the west requires what is known as "game."  I looked pretty good when I was younger but after getting divorced in 2009, I needed to learn "game."  I learned various techniques and gambits that attracted women and found that the tricks really worked.

This stuff is completely unnecessary in Thailand if you are doing pay for play.  But there are qualities in women that are hard wired and are the same as in the west if you are not paying for it.  e.g. Women are inherently hypergamous and must date or marry up.  That's only one issue.

Best of luck!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/07/2018 at 22:52, Saddic said:

If Superman ain't successful... what chance have we mere mortals got? 

Henry Cavill says he's scared to date post-#MeToo because he doesn't want to be called a rapist. Is he alone?

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/henry-cavill-says-hes-scared-date-post-metoo-doesnt-want-called-rapist-alone-155417524.html

The #MeToo movement has called out and torpedoed the careers of several famous men. And now one in particular says he is scared to date because of it.

In a lengthy interview with GQ Australia, Henry Cavill opened up about how the #MeToo movement has had a direct impact on his love life. “There’s something wonderful about a man chasing a woman. There’s a traditional approach to that, which is nice. I think a woman should be wooed and chased, but maybe I’m old-fashioned for thinking that,” he said. But Cavill says it’s “very difficult” to pursue a woman that way “if there are certain rules in place.”

“Because then it’s like, ‘Well, I don’t want to go up and talk to her, because I’m going to be called a rapist or something,’” he continued. “So you’re like, ‘Forget it, I’m going to call an ex-girlfriend instead and then just go back to a relationship, which never really worked.’ But it’s way safer than casting myself into the fires of hell, because I’m someone in the public eye, and if I go and flirt with someone, then who knows what’s going to happen?”

Is Henry straight?  I've always assumed that he was gay with being so good looking.

4 hours ago, Illinoischicago said:

Is Henry straight?  I've always assumed that he was gay with being so good looking.

Of course he is... The twitter and SJW mob are currently trying to cancel him for dating a 19yo hottie... 

You just wish you could...  that's why you're here (or want to be here)...

Edited by Saddic

Just now, Saddic said:

Of course he is... The twitter and SJW mob are currently trying to cancel him for dating a 19yo hottie... 

Cool.  I didn't hear about that.

3 minutes ago, Saddic said:

You just wish you could...  that's why you're here (or want to be here)...

I remember when James Franco was shamed for hitting on a 17 year old in NYC.  The problem was that 17 is of legal age in New York.  She was fair game.

On 12/10/2022 at 05:37, hungry.tiger said:

I did ok before I got yellow fever after that I lost all interest. 

Very much this.

I always did ok when I lived in the west, but living in Thailand when it is a guarantee if I want it is a different beast. Plus, I think more Thai girls are wild fucks. I had plenty of good sex in the west, but rarely moment like “wow, that was insane”. That has happened a number of times here.

I love the fact a can wake up and whilst sipping my coffee, think “I fancy a blow job” and be having one 30mins later.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Herbby said:

I love the fact a can wake up and whilst sipping my coffee, think “I fancy a blow job” and be having one 30mins later.

Pretty unbelievable, isn't it! 

My girlfriend now really takes care of morning wood.  But actually it seems that they all know that they need to take care of us in the morning as part of the deal.

• Like 1

On 26/07/2017 at 10:46, jed§ said:

I have to fight them off!! If there is one thing which gets a westerner woman going it's if you don't show her much interest, that's if others are and if she's available. One way of telling if they are (available) is if they are showing a lot of their skin from the breasts to the chin. It's a characteristic which we share with other similar animals - showing a part of the body to signify 'ready for sex' Another is to look at her eyes when she is talking to you - if her pupils are dilated, she's interested in you for sex.

Your quote,  I have to fight them off, I think you maybe a chad , bad boy or breeder. Next quote, if you don't show her much interest ,this is your game plan.

Your other quote, one way of telling if they are available is if they are showing a lot of skin from the breast to the chin, tells me how you know a woman is making herself available to you.

A chad, she just wants some fun.

Bad boy, she doesn't want a bata/simp male.

Breeders, she wants a baby added to her collection of kids of different fathers. 

Me no daft, me no silly, me wear condom on my Willy.

Plus all the points are obviously garbage. Those “tips” are like stuff you read on the internet and don’t relate to most normal, actual human being women. 😅

8 hours ago, storytime said:

Your quote,  I have to fight them off, I think you maybe a chad , bad boy or breeder. Next quote, if you don't show her much interest ,this is your game plan.

Your other quote, one way of telling if they are available is if they are showing a lot of skin from the breast to the chin, tells me how you know a woman is making herself available to you.

A chad, she just wants some fun.

Bad boy, she doesn't want a bata/simp male.

Breeders, she wants a baby added to her collection of kids of different fathers. 

Wow! You're really trawling through past posts, aren't you? I wrote what you're commenting on in 2017 !! It does sound a bit weird now, I have to admit. Is there anything else that I've posted which sounds weird? How about in 2015? Or 2016 - did I write anything weird then? I might have but I can't be bothered to find out. Maybe you can, as you seem to be obsessed with me!!😅 and you too, Herbby - you might want to as well. It's great having a fan club, even though a weird one.

Edited by jed§
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 05/11/2022 at 17:10, Illinoischicago said:

I'm American and can say that to be successful with women in the west requires what is known as "game."  I looked pretty good when I was younger but after getting divorced in 2009, I needed to learn "game."  I learned various techniques and gambits that attracted women and found that the tricks really worked.

This stuff is completely unnecessary in Thailand if you are doing pay for play.  But there are qualities in women that are hard wired and are the same as in the west if you are not paying for it.  e.g. Women are inherently hypergamous and must date or marry up.  That's only one issue.

Best of luck!

Unfortunately I was more successful with Western women while I was married.  Once divorced I had no problem bouncing from girlfriend to girlfriend.  Finally found one who was into the "Lifestyle" and it was a blast for 3 years or so.

I do relatively well on dating apps here, although the main problem for me is that the most attractive girls are often looking for something more serious, which I'm not. I also don't like being that guy who's pretending to be serious just to get in someone's pants. 

The "I pay them to leave" thing really resonates for me when it comes to paying for sex. I do enjoy dating and the process/game of getting someone to come home with me, but ultimately the 2 things that I like the best are the sex itself and also having my default being able to come home after work and be alone if I'd like.

• 3 months later...

Am I successful with women in the West? Am I fuck! No fucking way. Having discovered Thailand in 1989, the effort to get into western women's knickers, and the drama and mind games that often follow, just didn't seem worth it.  I'm 60 years old now so it's probably game over with western women. Roll on my next trip to LOS.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

In all honesty I can't be bothered with women back here in Oz. I like being single and doing what I want, when I want. Go to golf at 11 on a Saturday morning and roll in pissed after the 19th at 8pm..... No drama. If I feel horny there's plenty of rub and tugs. Get my fill... or is it get my empty? on two trips to LOS a year.

• 5 months later...

I'm pretty successful with women here, but I expect I might get married in the next 5-6 years. From what I've heard from this forum Pattaya is an experience unlike any other so being successful in the west or not I would like to experience this. Who knows maybe I'll catch yellow fever. Just want to party live like a king wile I'm young still. 

Edited by AreandBe

• 1 month later...

I've pretty much dated in the west for 10 years, no real problems (but most of the westerners i seem to attract lately are foreign like French and Polish). Once I started travelling and dating abroad I could see I had a clear favourite. Way more fun, way more adventure. Patts here we go!

No thats why i started holidaying in Thailand, paying for it isnt something you tell everybody but its done ok for me over the years.

I'm now hitting my 60s. Yep, I can still score with western women; widows and divorced in their 50-60s. 

Nope, I don't want and also don't need them.

I've found this topic to be very interesting and I agree with many of the personsal view points. I think our past life experience and current Desire are a major factor when defining success. 

I'm 66, was married for 25 years, was quite successful in life, raised 2 wonderful, now independent children, and went through a nasty and very costly divorce. Good-bye bitch!

Am I successful? Yes! I can easily find women my age to wine and dine. So, if I'm looking for a nice dinner with a partner, yes I'm successful. Problem is, as has been stated, women my age are looking for a man that is financially secure that will provide for and take care of them. By the third date they are asking about financials. A friend with benefits relationship is , in my experience, not happening. I don't want to provide for any woman and be in a long term relationship. So, avoiding this, yes I again am successful.

I have found younger woman, early to mid 50's willing to go out but the problem here is they have 20 yr olds living at home. I don't want to raise any more children. I did my sacrifice... haha

The P4P scene where I live, in the US, is nothing but fat women. And, come at a cost of $200 for one pop. I have a regular I've known for years that will give me a bbbj & cim for $60 and full service for $125. She's my goto when I'm feeling the urge. Again... success.

I've been to Pattaya a few times. The first in 2019, then covid hit. I've been back twice since. For me, it's the thrill of having my choice. If I want a bj, I can have one. If I want sex, I can have it. If I want to take a girl to dinner i can do that too. If I want my time, read a book or whatever,  I can do that. And the only financial question on the table is how much I'm willing to pay... 

And, I have to mention, I can choose from any (legal) age bracket I Desire!

So in a nut shell thats my success  :)

I have not been successful at home getting the type I want since I was in my twenties. That's why I went Asian at 28.

Things changed dramatically in the last 10 years for dating and women in the west, fat or hot have the upper hand.

I think to be considered successful it needs to be in the current times and are you getting girls  in person or online with at least nice bodies? Not many that I see back home out and about.

If yes, your in the minority from what I've seen in the last 5 years. I don't even think the high school boys are having the fun my generation did. I feel bad for them.

Thank God there is Thailand and the Philippines.

Here in Aus I can pump and dump a 6 at best but realistically I am looking at 3-5s. If I am really lucky I can get in with a 7 perhaps if she is late 20s+. 8s and above generally will not notice me, they tend to go for the 6ft tall gigachad types. Definitely a downgrade to Thai and Eastern Asian women in general. Either way, I rather be single and enjoy myself especially since I am still young.

image.png.51b7ccac4eaef68637d8fe8f18145d8d.png

On 10/10/2023 at 04:02, johnc57 said:

I've found this topic to be very interesting and I agree with many of the personsal view points. I think our past life experience and current Desire are a major factor when defining success. 

I'm 66, was married for 25 years, was quite successful in life, raised 2 wonderful, now independent children, and went through a nasty and very costly divorce. Good-bye bitch!

Am I successful? Yes! I can easily find women my age to wine and dine. So, if I'm looking for a nice dinner with a partner, yes I'm successful. Problem is, as has been stated, women my age are looking for a man that is financially secure that will provide for and take care of them. By the third date they are asking about financials. A friend with benefits relationship is , in my experience, not happening. I don't want to provide for any woman and be in a long term relationship. So, avoiding this, yes I again am successful.

I have found younger woman, early to mid 50's willing to go out but the problem here is they have 20 yr olds living at home. I don't want to raise any more children. I did my sacrifice... haha

The P4P scene where I live, in the US, is nothing but fat women. And, come at a cost of $200 for one pop. I have a regular I've known for years that will give me a bbbj & cim for $60 and full service for $125. She's my goto when I'm feeling the urge. Again... success.

I've been to Pattaya a few times. The first in 2019, then covid hit. I've been back twice since. For me, it's the thrill of having my choice. If I want a bj, I can have one. If I want sex, I can have it. If I want to take a girl to dinner i can do that too. If I want my time, read a book or whatever,  I can do that. And the only financial question on the table is how much I'm willing to pay... 

And, I have to mention, I can choose from any (legal) age bracket I Desire!

So in a nut shell thats my success  :)

Good post!

In my view it is still about the money. It's just not enough to have a successful career and a descent pension in the West. No you need to have and maintain a millionaire's lifestyle over a longer-term and not just a couple of holidays. You need a multimillion house a number of expensive cars, some descent yacht in the Mediterranean, a couple of holiday houses,... I don't think that €10M in your account would do it. That's the kind of success you need in the west to get the younger women.