Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Are you successful with women in the west ?

John1001

6 hours ago, Garzan said:

I'd say most of my physical relationships with Western women were with women interested enough in me to use a Clue-By-Four, not because of any mad skills in my part. 555

I had to google that phrase.  I've heard of a 4x4 piece of wood.

Used primarily by people in the tech support field, it refers to the Desire to hit a stupid user over the head with a board, in the hopes that their brain will actually work properly.

No I have no success with western woman as I imagine many on here dont either. I have read posts like this before about how western women are too fat and ugly and too much trouble, all that is bollocks. The truth is women  in the  west can be for more choosy now, and if you dont fit into their box of  what they like such as height, weight and how high you are on the  social and career ladder, you dont stand much of a chance. 

However I realise  soemthing now, I wouldnt want a relationship and give up the mongering life, becuase  coming into my fifties I am far to set in my ways to give it up. I love everything about it, from  getting in the taxi straight to that airport and then when i eventually land, the whole Pattaya atmosphere. I dont think there is any woman in the west  that would make me give this way of life   up. 

I wouldnt want a western woman staying in my home , I prefer my own company  .  I dont even have LT when in patters ,I like them for a couple of hours at most and then after payment and  kiss goodbye , I  move on to the next Thai beauty.  

I’ve got western women admirers, but would never consider going with them. I’ve been spoiled with oriental girls and I can’t help but compare western women with them. 

Theyre often overweight and butch with narcissistic personalities. They need to be left alone so that they can see their faults. Chasing them would only make them worse

• 1 month later...

If there's nothing wrong with Western women, how come all the Eastern European men I work with have stunning wives(Always from their own country) in happy 20+ year marriages and most of the British guys are single and crippled with CSA payments to an ex?

How come if our women are so sodding virtuous, these Polish/Hungarian/Czech guys hardly ever seem to come here single and try to find someone? 

There was a local news article that a Polish lad in High School went back to his native country to live with his grandparents because he thought all our girls were awful; not because of how they looked, just their outlook and personalities. 

I'm reasonable enough to suspect that maybe Western blokes are arseholes too and the whole society is rotten to the core. 

Yeah, I know, I'm generalising and I'm sure there's plenty of nice women in Britain, but maybe they're in short enough supply that it makes it difficult if you're not top of the pecking order. One time you could be a dependable, hardworking person and maybe that would be enough if you didn't exactly look like Brad Pitt. Nowadays if you're not that attractive, you may as well enjoy being a selfish arsehole as you won't be appreciated anyway. 

Edited by karavanhire

I dont even want to be successful with a woman in the West.

On 23/07/2017 at 03:31, John1001 said:

Am I the only one on here who is completely unsuccessful with women in the west ? I come to Pattaya to have as much sex as possible because I am as horny as a hound dog and never get anywhere with women in the west. The reason for this is that I am shy, lanky, not good looking, socially awkward and not a big drinker.

From reading posts and submissions it seems most of you are successful with women so why come to Pattaya ? Yellow Fever ? It's easy ? You're lying ?

I have divorced two very attractive women that cheated on me. I have dated a former miss teen florida, one of the Jordan Twins that appeared in playboy a few times, and hooked up with a singer that had a top 10 video on MTV for about 4 seconds. I dont cheat or abuse women, I am not a drunk or an addict... I dont think I am a push over, but because I dont have it in me to be a controlling prick.... even after listing my credentials my answer is no.... not successful with women. I am 6 foot 3, 220lbs Army veteran currently working as an offshore paramedic. Big dick and easy on the eyes. but none of that amounts to a hill of beans here... women are obsessed with social media, constant attention and wasting my money on shit they dont need....

But in Thailand... I have done very well.... I have dated two perfect tens that didnt ask for money... 

it's just a matter of self-confidence.  in a foreign country like Thailand we arrive as a winner!  we are more direct, fix our eyes, pay for a drink, ... in Europe it's different because we say to ourselves that we are going to pass for a big flirtatious, .. when I come back from Thailand, I have much more success with  women, because I have more self-confidence, I am more direct in initiating a conversation!

• Like 2

I don't find it to be a big deal and having a GF isn't high on the priority list for me.

I've failed twice with marriage, so I changed the strategy and the outlook. I will enjoy women in Thailand and I keep them on the "FB List" (Fuck-Buddy List). We can always have fun and if they go off in another direction with someone else I wish them the best of luck. I'm not here to get into a long-term/long distance relationship. I have friends who have been on my list for 5+ years and we hook-up when I visit. I do stay in touch via social media, but I'm not an investor/sponsor.

I started coming to Thailand in 2000. I find it all but impossible to have any type of relationship at home. I've been single for the last 15 years and have gotten used to my ways. I enjoy the interaction but I really don't want the drama that is involved in a relationship. 

I've got one daughter and five grandchildren. That is about all the interaction I require on a daily basis.

I'm happy and content with my choices. If others do it differently, I wish them good luck and happiness

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Greg_B said:

I don't find it to be a big deal and having a GF isn't high on the priority list for me.

I've failed twice with marriage, so I changed the strategy and the outlook. I will enjoy women in Thailand and I keep them on the "FB List" (Fuck-Buddy List). We can always have fun and if they go off in another direction with someone else I wish them the best of luck. I'm not here to get into a long-term/long distance relationship. I have friends who have been on my list for 5+ years and we hook-up when I visit. I do stay in touch via social media, but I'm not an investor/sponsor.

I started coming to Thailand in 2000. I find it all but impossible to have any type of relationship at home. I've been single for the last 15 years and have gotten used to my ways. I enjoy the interaction but I really don't want the drama that is involved in a relationship. 

I've got one daughter and five grandchildren. That is about all the interaction I require on a daily basis.

I'm happy and content with my choices. If others do it differently, I wish them good luck and happiness

I feel you bro!

After a few divorces and a financially painful break up in late 2017 I just about had it with women in general. I came to Thailand open minded that I might meet someone but concerned that even if I did I would be to neck deep in other pussy to even bother.

I have dated 2 girls, the most recent one for about 3 years, but haven't seen her for the last 2 due to covid. She is just a big slice of wonderful. Half my age, beautiful, no gag reflex, likes butt stuff, I mean a 10 out of 10 that refuses to let me send her money. ( she is doing well with her only fans and I honestly am proud of her ). But because I truly care about her I really cant be pissed off if some rich dude comes along and scoops her up before I can get back to see her.

I guess a part of me is always expecting the other shoe to drop at any minute, but that is with all women. Fortunately I was pretty damn happy ordering ala carte in Pattaya before we met. It was always easy to negotiate a few days with a girl for a decent price and we would mainly just swim in the pool, fuck, eat, have a few drinks and fuck some more and cuddle. Not as fulfilling as a GF, but it never gets old and feels better than just a ST.

Plus she has a few hot acquaintances that are waiting like hungry wolves for her to drop the ball. One in particular has given me the look for years and even felt me up while drunk one night. I am always a gentleman, but I am not stupid. I am 100% prepared with back up plan B through Z in case she eventually moves on. And to be honest, I think she would come crawling back once the newness wore off and her new Farang turned out to be the average monger.

But so far so good. I think if I can actually hold her in may arms by june or july things will be perfect. but plenty of fish in the sea just in case!

Another consideration: Recently someone popped up in my 'People you might know' list on FB and she was incredibly good-looking. Like 'blokes audibly gasping if she walked into a room' pretty. 

I thought to myself "Gee, imagine a world where she'd see something in me" and then I thought a little harder; little old 5'9" me, gentle, kind-natured, 'mug' written all over my cute little face. 

Hmmm, let's actually imagine a world where she's around my arm. It'd be six-foot plus blokes trying it on with her right in front of me as some kind of power play whenever we went out, just to dare me to say something. One of us would get sick of that shit eventually. 

Careful what you wish for! 😄 It'd be a bit like driving a Ferrari. Nice to have a go on once in a while, but I wouldn't want the hassles of keeping the thing running. 

I can see the attraction of going somewhere, getting a load of quality sex and then being able to get on with your life without the anxieties (and expense) involved with maintaining a relationship. At my age, I'd rather have mates and hobbies, tbh. 

Edited by karavanhire

• 6 months later...

I haven't been successful with the kind of western women I would like to have sex with. That's why I've been going to LOS since 1989.

• Like 2

No issues with western women and I am sure that many can be wonderful partners and companions. Just physically attracted to Orientals all my life. 

• Like 2

i always had low but not 0 success in the west becuase my standards were too high. and spending so much time in the east has only raised my standards till the point were my success in the west has dropped to near 0

21 hours ago, Clearxclear said:

i always had low but not 0 success in the west becuase my standards were too high. and spending so much time in the east has only raised my standards till the point were my success in the west has dropped to near 0

I get where your coming from in one sense cos we've all been spoiled rotten here, but are you mixing up P4P with a legitimate date.

An old thread but a good one - forces you to review your sexual history objectively - which is interesting in itself.

Always a shy kid/guy I never had any game for the girls. Married my first real girlfriend but too much of a drunken lazy bum on weekends for her taste and it didn't last very long. Recently reconnected on FB and we have both done quite well apart.

Married my current wife after she picked me (I hit on her girlfriend in the bar and she the wing girl latched onto me). So far has lasted nearly 40 years which can be considered a success with good companionship, kids and grandkids, but not much sex any more! Not GFE - more like Wife Experience (everything hunky dory but no sex). She doesn't do BJs anymore - last one I remember was before we got married. Started mongering during midlife crisis phase about 25 years in but stopped because the payoff with western P4P wasn't worth the risks or costs anymore. Unaware of SEA until recently and now trying to figure out how to take a trip without wrecking the family situation. On the other hand - I have always half jokingly said I wanted to grow old disgracefully.

3 hours ago, vimto66 said:

I get where your coming from in one sense cos we've all been spoiled rotten here, but are you mixing up P4P with a legitimate date.

I kinda disagree because there is a thin line, the definition of P4P isn't that clear and may change as time passes. The girls in Pattaya can be working in 7/11 and looking for a boyfriend in January, working in a beer bar in February, having a sugar daddy in March and freelancing with a quasi-boyfriend on the side in April.

The real question is - it is really a bad thing? Sure, you can go on regular dates in the west but the result is uncertain and the guy pays anyways.

I tried Tinder this week in my country, surprisingly got some matches and some answers/date invites back - but the whole process is extremely exhausting. 90 % of the girls don't know what they want, or they use it to boost their egos, or to get Instagram followers or Onlyfans simps. The remaining 10 % are often strange personalities, desperate single mothers etc...

Big part of dating in the west now moved to online and if you're not a gigachad (top 1-5 % of the guys in terms of looks etc.), the process of trying to date women is draining a lot of your energy and self-esteem.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, vimto66 said:

I'm 31 and attractive and lived in Cambodia. I had plenty of non p4p dates and girlfriends and FWB

Married three times already ... does that also count as being successful?  😉😆😂

• Like 1

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

If someone had told me as a teenager that its much better to lease women rather than purchase I would have been much more successful 

• 1 month later...
On 23/07/2017 at 08:31, John1001 said:

Am I the only one on here who is completely unsuccessful with women in the west ? I come to Pattaya to have as much sex as possible because I am as horny as a hound dog and never get anywhere with women in the west. The reason for this is that I am shy, lanky, not good looking, socially awkward and not a big drinker.

From reading posts and submissions it seems most of you are successful with women so why come to Pattaya ? Yellow Fever ? It's easy ? You're lying ?

You are not the only one. I have struggled for many years to be close to several women, and after much failure, I have recently decided to consider going to Pattaya.

Over the last few years I became interested in Chinese language and culture, at some point I started looking at Asian women in a different way, I noticed them, when previously they had been mostly invisible to me, I'm not sure if this is "yellow fever" I'm not at all fond of that term. I have a superficial interest interest in chinese language and culture, and then I met some ladies from thailand, there was something about them, they didn't look particularly chinese as such, but I guess I was gravitating towards them because they come from the same part of the world, and then all of a sudden, I woke up one day and thought, I want to go to thailand and meet women like them.

Edited by nourishing lotion

• 4 weeks later...

This is interesting topic. I think many of us Pattaya or Thai travellers have been seen these stereotype talks about a guy who goes to pattaya must be fat and ugly. I was succesfull with most of my western girlfriends but i never saw myself to just stick around in europe or my home country with them, making babies and settle down. It was always me who ran and look for something new. Well one day then i found Thailand and there i felt like home.

It left a mark on me, i could consider going on relationship with western women again but having so many affairs amd gfs in the past in thailand i dont think i am able to change my programming in my head to go back with western women. I know for some it sounds so stupid but this i what i have became. I am not even 40 yet and keep myself in good shape, but all i crave are foreign meat. No, i dont only like Thai women, actually Thais are getting boring because most of them are running after money, if not all.

my best friend is a lady of my own age does that count ? the only woman in the West other than my Mum I would actually want to have a long conversations with. I have zero in common with 99.9% of women my own age and i can't afford a sugar baby in the UK.

on a side note my current male best friend and ex gym partner is getting laid 247 using tinder and bumble but he's only into black girls ( he's white ) he pretends to be very rich on the apps and spends fortunes on dates but he thinks it's worth it. one is a semi famous youtuber.

Edited by shadscat

I have a lot of success with most women, Western included. For me, I usually get out of it, what I put into it. No real complaints. It's just that sometimes I don't want to put much into it besides some cash and cheesy humor. Especially now that I gave settled on living outside of my home county (US).

My intent is to live in many places around the world once I can retire. It may be that I have many girlfriends in different cities, none of which I will 'sponsor'; that'll be the demarcation line for me. If she needs payment to maintain any type of relationship, she's gone. And I wouldn't expect her to be a nun or to 'wait' for me. If something else comes along for her, then great. Just don't expect me not to find something else and to move on completely. Otherwise, I would expect that she'd avail herself to me (and I to her) once I returned to where I met her. If that doesn't happen, for whatever reason, I'll move on, never to repeat. There are way too many girls to start anew with to try to rebuild a once broken relationship.

So, if I can't develop a long term relationship with some women in these different places, then I'll take the easy cash/charm route.

I'm also avoiding any long term relationships now in the US. I do that by making my future intent clear with any women (and my extended family) that I will eventually be moving around the world; not really settling in one place for too long. Of course, I plan to revisit many places. I just want to be able to move about when I want to.

This site is filled with an abundance of knowledge and wisdom all around living life, both inside home countries and outside as an expat. I know it's billed primarily as a mongering site, but it's really much more than that.

• Like 1

Medellin Hotel List - Guest Friendly Establishments 

Yes and no. I haven't officially dated anyone on my home country but all my semi-serious partners or flings have been with women of Asian ethnicity. It's not the same as mongering in Asia though, not even close. In terms of casual sex it's been a mix, I honestly don't think about it that much. I avoid going into serious relationships because it would affect my freedom to monger but it's getting harder due to being in the age bracket where women want to settle. I would also have to give up BBFS with prostitutes which is a hard dealbreaker.