IGNORED

Are you successful with women in the west ?

John1001

On 7/23/2017 at 17:01, John1001 said:

Am I the only one on here who is completely unsuccessful with women in the west ? I come to Pattaya to have as much sex as possible because I am as horny as a hound dog and never get anywhere with women in the west. The reason for this is that I am shy, lanky, not good looking, socially awkward and not a big drinker.

Well my excuse for lack of success is that I am short, fat and old.   I'm also partially deaf and don't drink much, so this makes me no fun at parties.

Women complain that I use too many big words and talk about stuff that nobody is interested in.  (I think this counts as "socially awkward.") 

In Thailand I know only a few small words and am almost illiterate, so this should make me much more appealing. :Grin3:

Everyone assures me that a few thousand baht will help to make up for my many faults. 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

On 7/24/2017 at 02:02, scubascuba3 said:

You were so successful you had to get a Thai wife

Cheap shot

• Like 1

On 7/26/2017 at 18:20, scubascuba3 said:

Yeah and guys with wives and girlfriends back in the west but still monger in Pattaya should have a good long hard look at themselves

Here it goes again,  yet another morality judgement on others.

On 7/27/2017 at 02:13, Buddy Edgewood said:

I am also not successful with women in the west, probably because I completely gave up on them 10 years ago... :Think1:

Ditto,  happily on my own here in Aussie land and I'm totally selfish about where and how I spend my personal time; and in the last 4 years it hasn't been in the company of western women.  I'm simply not attracted to any of them anymore, although I freely fucked just about any available in my wanderings.

I choose Thai /Lao/ Khmer women and am fully content with it.  

• Like 3

On 7/27/2017 at 16:34, Douchebag said:

How many guys who are unsuccessful with women in the west, are successful with women in the east?

I think many BMs are mixing up something. The fact that you have to pay money in order for them to be willing to spend any time with you at all, should be a hint.

On 7/27/2017 at 16:34, Douchebag said:

How many guys who are unsuccessful with women in the west, are successful with women in the east?

I think many BMs are mixing up something. The fact that you have to pay money in order for them to be willing to spend any time with you at all, should be a hint.

It's simple, those of us who pay for sex, do so because we choose to;  understandably we come in all shapes and conditions.   Personally I have little to no problem meeting willing TG's and I prefer P4P than having some girl expecting a boyfriend "relationship".   I'm allergic to accountability and responsibility when it comes to any woman nowadays.

Edited by Captain Courageous
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:
26 minutes ago, Captain Courageous said:
Cheap shot

But accurate. Its ok he has armour

I know him, he's a fragile sensitive backwoods Canadian who struggles inwardly with where he should live.....

Very much so, I have sucessfully avoided getting married or knocking anyone up :Number1a:

Edited by Buttviking
  • Like 1

13th Warrior`s Raid  Relatert bilde

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 07:05, MrLek said:

I like women and have more personal friends that are female than male. I don't date girls in the west simply because i just don't want a relationship here.

I like my life as it is now and a woman would likely interfere with my hobbies and may not appreciate my holidays in Thailand and even if I found one that was ok with it I still don't want to be in a relationship. 

I go to Thailand for lots of reasons escapism was the first motivating factor but now some 8 or 9 trips later I just feel at home there and chilled out. The girls are just a bonus. 

I couldn't have said it any better! Sounds just like me. Thanks!

5 hours ago, ocka said:

Well my excuse for lack of success is that I am short, fat and old.   I'm also partially deaf and don't drink much, so this makes me no fun at parties.

Women complain that I use too many big words and talk about stuff that nobody is interested in.  (I think this counts as "socially awkward.") 

In Thailand I know only a few small words and am almost illiterate, so this should make me much more appealing. :Grin3:

Everyone assures me that a few thousand baht will help to make up for my many faults. 

+1 !

5 hours ago, Captain Courageous said:

Cheap shot

It's all he can afford.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Captain Courageous said:

I know him, he's a fragile sensitive backwoods Canadian who struggles inwardly with where he should live.....

Quite comfortable here thanks.

Would never move back to Aussie full time.

Zero Desire to go back wards in lifestyle.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Skalliwag said:

Quite comfortable here thanks.

Would never move back to Aussie full time.

Zero desire to go back wards in lifestyle.

Hang on weren't you the one planning to move here ?

30 minutes ago, Captain Courageous said:

Hang on weren't you the one planning to move here ?

No.3 months max.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/316759-who-has-changed-their-retirement-plans-from-thailand-to-elsewhere/?do=findComment&comment=4143680

Edited by Skalliwag
  • Haha 1

Interesting thread. To be honest, I've never had problems with Western woman and I do find them attractive. I'm just way to busy to actually have a successful relationship. I work for two startups which means I'm pulling 60-70hr weeks constantly. So every few months I take a little break abroad and just go nuts.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Skalliwag said:

You might want to rethink that,  I know a few ex-Army mates now Border Protection Officers; they'll be conducting a detailed cavity search for Drugs on your arrival......

I didn't have much trouble "dating" western women,  but I was always WAY more attracted to non-western women, especially Asian chicks.  I'm a pretty decent looking dude, so chilling with ladies back home was okay, but it was more like "she's a cool girl.  I'd like to date her" as opposed to the primal urge of wanting to fuck her brains out.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I come to Thailand to actually get away from white women in my home country.  I have nothing to do with them at home or here.  If I can generalize, I have found that there is a gentleness, softness and calmness to Thai women that is hard to find in women in my home country.  I think Buddhism has a lot to do with developing the nature of Thai women.  Whatever the cause, I can't stand the egoism, aggressiveness, dominance, and hatred that is so prevalent in western world women.

Edited by elche
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, elche said:

I come to Thailand to actually get away from white women in my home country.  I have nothing to do with them at home or here.  If I can generalize, I have found that there is a gentleness, softness and calmness to Thai women that is hard to find in women in my home country.  I think Buddhism has a lot to do with developing the nature of Thai women.  Whatever the cause, I can't stand the egoism, aggressiveness, dominance, and hatred that is so prevalent in western world women.

So reassuring to meet another refined gentleman with cultural discernment. 

I'm very successful with women in the west...

They won't give me the time of day... and I don't care anymore...

• Like 2

13 hours ago, elche said:

:wacko: Its nothing to do with fit you girls letting you have sex (sometimes great sex) with them for easily affordable amounts of money then?

In the west , I have had and currently have a "girlfriend"

Pros are
X sex on demand
X someone to talk to
X someone to go restaurant with
X she dress the bed for me
X sometimes clean my clothes
X she could cook for me but I don't need this service Right now

Cons are :
X it's expensive to wine and dine her and to give her gifts on accepted occasion (Christmas, bday etc)
X Also sometime as a man you don't want to do mindless, useless chitchat talk.in a relationship you can't say no to this 100% of the time
X I'm with her for the convenience not for move or other invented concept, it get unconvenient from time to time
X I don't see myself with a woman on the long-term (say 3 or 5 + years), she want my baby (to lock me I suppose)
X When constantly seeing her I get tired of her , I rather see her one day out of 4.

She is not as sexy as issan Thai girls that we have access to in Pattaya but at least we have same culture (not same social background tho) and can exchange ideas together

Envoyé de mon SM-G955F en utilisant Tapatalk

• Like 1

In the past I had reasonable success with ladies at home but that was with ladies no more than 10 years younger than I.  At my age now I would want them much younger.

2 hours ago, vimto66 said:

:wacko: Its nothing to do with fit you girls letting you have sex (sometimes great sex) with them for easily affordable amounts of money then?

Been there done that.  I have to get to know a woman to some extent and like her personality and disposition before I can have sex with her.  But to each their own.

• 5 weeks later...

I guess you could consider my success rate with western women as..... not as good as some but better than most. I was twice married in the west and subsequently twice divorced and still had enough resources to escape to Thailand. To me, I consider that a success with western women, that is to say I wasn't totally financially ruined by the bitches.

Edited by bertik