IGNORED

Are you successful with women in the west ?

John1001

Am I the only one on here who is completely unsuccessful with women in the west ? I come to Pattaya to have as much sex as possible because I am as horny as a hound dog and never get anywhere with women in the west. The reason for this is that I am shy, lanky, not good looking, socially awkward and not a big drinker.

From reading posts and submissions it seems most of you are successful with women so why come to Pattaya ? Yellow Fever ? It's easy ? You're lying ?

• Like 4

i am not successful too  , main reason is because now  i don 't ever try , they are too complicated and not that attactive  , thailand is easier , i was in Iran last month and i got a lot of contacts with girls , no sex of course(iran is not the place for that !)  but friends , dinners , eyes contacts, smiles ,phones numbers .   Never happen to me here .  Probably some western girls may like me but they don't show it at all so impossible to know .  i gave up with western girls .

Not sure I understand you, sorry.

'The West' has P4P in most countries.  So you could have P4P adventures in the West like you do in Pattaya.  Not as easily or cheaply maybe. Not as fun probably. But do-able.

Maybe you are meaning you can date non-P4P girls much more easily in Pattaya than the West.  I would have thought that your list of negative qualities you think you have would be pretty much show stoppers in Pattaya non-P4P too.  Socially awkward and shy especially.

Edited by rog555

That's why Pattaya and Thailand is so good, it enables people who struggle getting girls back home to have sex, and why not, not exactly a crime is it.

I was pretty successful with girls back home but as you get older it gets harder and harder to the point where i don't bother anymore, happy with that.

I was successful but simply couldn't be bothered . For me everything over 45kg is fat and not attractive . I go back to Holland once a year and everytime i go i find the women getting less and less attractive . Even the 20/25 year old do nothing for me .  

The dumbfuckery western countries have fat women who are often rude - self centered and money grabbing...

Moreover they want to change men and are often only happy when they can demean - control and insult the boyfriend - husband!!!!

Whoever wants that is a doormat !!!

Billions do they love being trampled on and humiliated...

Me I only go with Asian women:P Hence the stress I get is orgasmic - I love that...:Number1a:

Edited by jomtienguy
minor edit

2 minutes ago, Skalliwag said:

I didn't have to do anything you dolt.I wanted to marry who I'm married to now,and am still married.

I was married to a Canadian girl.Wonderful person.I was too young and immature to keep it together.

I don't hate Western women,unlike you guys,because my self esteem is so low ,I can't imagine them liking me.

It's a blame game.Blame everyone else for your own personal downfalls.

Wetsern women this,western women that,when the fact of the matter is,you find yourself so undesirable,that you simply can't imagine anyone else liking you.

its sad when another man feels pity for you.But that's exactly what I feel when I read these threads about guys hating anything about women in general.

Serious Mummy issues.

Personally i like western women but you're a bit harsh on the guys who just prefer Thai girls. One thing for sure though, you need to give your wife a pay rise.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Personally i like western women but you're a bit harsh on the guys who just prefer Thai girls. One thing for sure though, you need to give your wife a pay rise.

Hey,sometimes I come out of being a skalliwag and tell it how it is.

Cant fault me for that.Sometimes guys need a serious reality check,or they continue on down a dark path.

I would has a guess that my wife earns more than you do.

Shes doing just fine and not going anywhere soon Thanks.

I like women and have more personal friends that are female than male. I don't date girls in the west simply because i just don't want a relationship here.

I like my life as it is now and a woman would likely interfere with my hobbies and may not appreciate my holidays in Thailand and even if I found one that was ok with it I still don't want to be in a relationship. 

I go to Thailand for lots of reasons escapism was the first motivating factor but now some 8 or 9 trips later I just feel at home there and chilled out. The girls are just a bonus. 

On 24/07/2017 at 2:21 AM, Skalliwag said:

I didn't have to do anything you dolt.I wanted to marry who I'm married to now,and am still married.

I was married to a Canadian girl.Wonderful person.I was too young and immature to keep it together.

I don't hate Western women,unlike you guys,because my self esteem is so low ,I can't imagine them liking me.

It's a blame game.Blame everyone else for your own personal downfalls.

Wetsern women this,western women that,when the fact of the matter is,you find yourself so undesirable,that you simply can't imagine anyone else liking you.

its sad when another man feels pity for you.But that's exactly what I feel when I read these threads about guys hating anything about women in general.

Serious Mummy issues.

Interesting words it's a funny old world. It's hard to get into any argument on this forum with so much different shit flying around. I can never stop seeing the irony in guys "paying out" on western women for being fat and ugly when they are fat and ugly themselves and make no effort but expect to be getting sucked off by a 50kg glamour model. Then again the shoe can be on the other foot as well with girls all around the world.

I used to be more successful in the states than here, and free, until 50's, then still got a lot but had to work at it.  50's to 60 was harder to get them but I still did.  I hit on 10 a day that I liked and might get turned down 9 times

I do like it this way, but wouldnt like pay for play in the states, totally different game

7 minutes ago, Mark1968 said:

Interesting words it's a funny old world. It's hard to get into any argument on this forum with so much different shit flying around. I can never stop seeing the irony in guys "paying out" on western women for being fat and ugly when they are fat and ugly themselves and make no effort but expect to be getting sucked off by a 50kg glamour model. Then again the shoe can be on the other foot as well with girls all around the world.

Guys got to take a good long hard look at themselves.

14 minutes ago, Mark1968 said:

In the states, if your in decent shape, good personality, have connections to popular restaurants/clubs, a nice car they can show off in, a nice house with parties, some party materials, you can be loaded up with girls at any age......its about they toys, or at least it was when I was there

3 hours ago, Skalliwag said:

Guys got to take a good long hard look at themselves.

Yeah and guys with wives and girlfriends back in the west but still monger in Pattaya should have a good long hard look at themselves

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yes I am. But I'm fucking tired of their entitled asses. 

• Like 2

I have to fight them off!! If there is one thing which gets a westerner woman going it's if you don't show her much interest, that's if others are and if she's available. One way of telling if they are (available) is if they are showing a lot of their skin from the breasts to the chin. It's a characteristic which we share with other similar animals - showing a part of the body to signify 'ready for sex' Another is to look at her eyes when she is talking to you - if her pupils are dilated, she's interested in you for sex.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/23/2017 at 9:09 PM, jomtienguy said:

The dumbfuckery western countries have fat women who are often rude - self centered and money grabbing...

Yes western money are self centered and money grabbing. Fortunately that doesn't appeal to TGs. You just buy them a few drinks and give them 3-5k for their early morning taxi and they are happy.

1 hour ago, jed§ said:

Another is to look at her eyes when she is talking to you - if her pupils are dilated, she's interested in you for sex.

Or its dark

53 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Or its dark

If it wasnt very dark she would not be interested in sex with me. (you either, I'm guessing).

• Like 2

Define success.  I was married to a nice but overweight prudish farang for 10 years, partnered with a skinny but neurotic farang 13 years younger than me for 7 years after that, have had succession of Taiwanese and Chinese girls for a while, but in hindsight I wouldn't consider any of them a success.

I came to Pattaya to have fun, I've met probably a dozen working girls there that I would seriously consider a good catch, girls that just want a good man to take care of them and their family.

I wouldn't consider any of it a success, I've moved on since then.

• Like 1