IGNORED

Are you successful with women in the west ?

John1001

i had a date with a western girl last week , she was alone , available , not that ugly nor pretty ,no so bad actually.

But after dinner i just wanted to go home , i didn't do any move to kiss her or ask for sex or see her again and i never contact her again :  there was just no spark at all .  it feels like western women just kill my fantasy . 

next time i should try to date a robot-woman to get more feelings maybe .....

Have no problem to find a date in my hometown ,  when I first came to Thaland in 2003 , I never clapped my eyes on any girls in Ireland since .

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I tried dating via online platforms. But for an average looking dude this is an uphill battle. It has been proven that 80% of women are only interested in the top 10-20% attraktive men.

So, all that hassle to maybe get a date. But attractive women have such high supply and selection at hand that it is nearly impossible that she will settle with you.

So, the dates went nowhere. And now I could try to aim for below average women (fatties) at my age or older (around 40) to maybe find a desperate divorced woman with 2 kids.

Or... I could book a flight to Thailand once a year, where beautiful, gentle and feminine women in their 20s would give me the feeling that I am desireable and attractive myself. A complete negation of the life at home.

So, yeah.. at this point this is not a hard decision.

• Like 2

Successful with women back home?

Depends on the timeline.  

From 35 years ago; highly successful.

Dropping off to nil interest and zero success starting about ten years ago.  

C6184038-995C-45E4-9D97-8E5DAF94C53E.png

The reason I don't date my own kind is I'm worried that she'd turn out to be a close relative, I mean someone in the middle of Isaan isn't going to turn out to be my cousin.

Me no daft, me no silly, me wear condom on my Willy.

Am I the only one on here who is completely unsuccessful with women in the west ? I come to Pattaya to have as much sex as possible because I am as horny as a hound dog and never get anywhere with women in the west. The reason for this is that I am shy, lanky, not good looking, socially awkward and not a big drinker.
From reading posts and submissions it seems most of you are successful with women so why come to Pattaya ? Yellow Fever ? It's easy ? You're lying ?
I'm old. So no...lol

That's why Pattaya and Thailand is so good, it enables people who struggle getting girls back home to have sex, and why not, not exactly a crime is it.

I was pretty successful with girls back home but as you get older it gets harder and harder to the point where i don't bother anymore, happy with that.
Actually. Prostitution is a crime...lol

Just met a gorgeous fine ass Filipina on Wed at the airport. I saw her walking towards me and asked where she was going...job interview. We chatted for a minute, asked if she was married or had a boyfriend no to both. I told her Delta is hiring Flight Attendants, she asked if I could send her the website info. I asked for her number she took my phone and entered her number. We seemed to get along so I asked if she would like to go out sometime, she said yes.

Later that day I messaged and asked how her interview went. Her message back was thank you. Yesterday around 3pm I sent a message asking did she apply with Delta and was she still interested in going out. No answer as of today. I may call her later, but in this age of instant messaging seems she could have responded to my message. 

Same exact thing happened last year with a Thai girl who works at one of the restaurants at the airport. What pisses me off is why even give the number if you're not interested. I rather they when I ask for their number that they say they are married or have a boyfriend or not interested! 

This type of shit is frustrating and why I don't even get excited or whatever anymore when I meet girls, and I don't go out at night here looking.

At least the hot girl I met a couple years ago at the grocery store was upfront when I got her number and contacted her.....she gave me her prices! 555

At least the majority of girls I meet in person in Thailand respond. And I could care less that I have to pay for their company! So no haven't been successful in those situations, but I do have the odd girl coming to my place from time to time!

• Like 1

I can have a relationship with a woman at home if I wanted one but for me its the lifestylse I prefer, I love being a Bachelor and having that freedom (and money). The only problem I have is that I do want kids at some point, but im only 28, another 5/6 years of freedom and then i’ll settle down.................maybe

I can have a relationship with a woman at home if I wanted one but for me its the lifestylse I prefer, I love being a bachelor and having that freedom (and money). The only problem I have is that I do want kids at some point, but im only 28, another 5/6 years of freedom and then i’ll settle down.................maybe
Knock some kids out in Thailand, many guys do

13 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:
14 hours ago, Shug1989 said:
I can have a relationship with a woman at home if I wanted one but for me its the lifestylse I prefer, I love being a Bachelor and having that freedom (and money). The only problem I have is that I do want kids at some point, but im only 28, another 5/6 years of freedom and then i’ll settle down.................maybe

Knock some kids out in Thailand, many guys do

Can’t see myself in a relationship with a thai woman even if it is just to have kids. I will end up with one from home but just not yet. 

I’ve been through two relationships and found both to be very depressing. The attitude of entitlement is unbelievable. Everyone I have met since has the same attitude one way or the other.

I now like being on my own.What I earn is mine and if I want to work hard, travel for mega hours to have fun in Pattaya I don’t have to justify it to anyone but me. 

I will feel more at ease in Pattaya doing my thing than back home always looking over my shoulder.

No

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

To dam busy work, union stuff and trying to get my education sorted as a mature student also trying to build a deposit for a house as prices are insane over here. I cant be botherd with trying to date because its constant work at least for the moment why I get my life together 

Edited by chris5566

• 4 months later...

Not sure about the definition of "successful" ? I bring mine (western gf) with me from time to time, she loves Pattaya and even writes the occasional trip report here, Mikkywaygirl. We're back again in June :). She likes to share me with the Thai ladies !

Are you successful with women in the west ?

Of course!  Hookers in the west take money just as readily as their sisters in the east!

a rhetorical question if ever there was one... 90 percent of the guys on here couldn't get laid in a whorehouse back home which is why they have become super sexy hansum man in Tland.... :rolleyes:

22 minutes ago, gimmesum said:

a rhetorical question if ever there was one... 90 percent of the guys on here couldn't get laid in a whorehouse back home which is why they have become super sexy hansum man in Tland.... :rolleyes:

You’re wrong and you sound like one of them feminazi’s who think that all men who go to Thailand are a bunch of losers, now it might be true if you talk about yourself but if you have ever been on a PA barcrawl you will realise most of us are not like the 90% you are describing!

In the West; dating is much harder. Women have high expectations (as do us guys), but western women don't need the $$$ as much as women in developing countries. So, for guys in the West, dating is harder work, possible, but effort full.

14 hours ago, andy666 said:

You’re wrong and you sound like one of them feminazi’s who think that all men who go to Thailand are a bunch of losers, now it might be true if you talk about yourself but if you have ever been on a PA barcrawl you will realise most of us are not like the 90% you are describing!

loosen up it's a joke designed to flush out the losers...

On 7/23/2017 at 06:47, jerry said:

I was successful but simply couldn't be bothered . For me everything over 45kg is fat and not attractive . I go back to Holland once a year and everytime i go i find the women getting less and less attractive . Even the 20/25 year old do nothing for me .  

Really? 5027332-dutch-girls.jpg

• Like 2

On 1/5/2018 at 13:20, Dupree00 said:
On 7/23/2017 at 01:04, scubascuba3 said:
That's why Pattaya and Thailand is so good, it enables people who struggle getting girls back home to have sex, and why not, not exactly a crime is it.

I was pretty successful with girls back home but as you get older it gets harder and harder to the point where i don't bother anymore, happy with that.

Actually. Prostitution is a crime...lol

Don't mean to thread fuck, but I googled arrest for prostitution in Thailand and got this very interesting article: https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/05/asia/anastasia-vashukevich-thailand-charges-intl/index.html

Just give up with women in the West, not worth the effort. Just save your time and money to come here.

I am successful with my wife and asian massage girls at home.

My wife is awesome! And she lets me go to Thailand!

And I need Thailand at least twice a year.

• Like 2