IGNORED

Are you successful with women in the west ?

John1001

8 hours ago, Biennial said:

Really? 5027332-dutch-girls.jpg

Leally ! ... Though the one on the left is quite cute ... but she looks to much like my daughter ... is not gonna work ... 555  . 

IMG_0435-9.jpg

This will do just fine for me ... 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 18-1-2018 at 23:52, chris5566 said:

To dam busy work, union stuff and trying to get my education sorted as a mature student also trying to build a deposit for a house as prices are insane over here. I cant be botherd with trying to date because its constant work at least for the moment why I get my life together 

Same for me. I have to wait to get my life in check which will hopefully be within the coming year.

There is so much that you have to think about when progressing from student to an after uni job. I want to feel secure in a relationship and that is not possible at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...

In terms of couples looking for threesomes etc we find typically less fun and too emotional. We on occasion visit sex clubs in Toronto and just a few times hooked up with someone at a bar or online but we both agree it's just not as fun. Thai women are amazing and there are a ton of them which are just lots of fun. 

• 3 weeks later...

Everyone is successful with women in the west. Why? Anyone can have sex with all the fat and ugly women the west has to offer.

Now being successful with hot women in the west? That's another story. When you walk down Soi 6 and countless women want you, that's exactly how hot women in the west feel 24/7 with men. So they can take their pick and they are very picky.

Being picky is not their fault, it's just so much endless cock in the west for them that they can do it. And there are so many fat women, that the hot women can be even more picky and are becoming more rare.

At the end of the day, every man has the right to travel to whatever country he wants to find some pussy. Because it damn sure can't be found in the west

Edited by dynasty10

Mr. International:

Trip report #1

Trip report #2

Trip report #3

img0547aa.jpg

If Superman ain't successful... what chance have we mere mortals got? 

Henry Cavill says he's scared to date post-#MeToo because he doesn't want to be called a rapist. Is he alone?

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/henry-cavill-says-hes-scared-date-post-metoo-doesnt-want-called-rapist-alone-155417524.html

The #MeToo movement has called out and torpedoed the careers of several famous men. And now one in particular says he is scared to date because of it.

In a lengthy interview with GQ Australia, Henry Cavill opened up about how the #MeToo movement has had a direct impact on his love life. “There’s something wonderful about a man chasing a woman. There’s a traditional approach to that, which is nice. I think a woman should be wooed and chased, but maybe I’m old-fashioned for thinking that,” he said. But Cavill says it’s “very difficult” to pursue a woman that way “if there are certain rules in place.”

“Because then it’s like, ‘Well, I don’t want to go up and talk to her, because I’m going to be called a rapist or something,’” he continued. “So you’re like, ‘Forget it, I’m going to call an ex-girlfriend instead and then just go back to a relationship, which never really worked.’ But it’s way safer than casting myself into the fires of hell, because I’m someone in the public eye, and if I go and flirt with someone, then who knows what’s going to happen?”

• 3 weeks later...

social media and dating apps have ruined western women.

I had an American GF, we were getting pretty serious and I was working my ass off and going to school at night to try and make things happen for me.  All she wanted to do was get drunk, smoke weed, and hang out with her friends.  Despite having two degrees, she couldnt be bothered to do anything other than tend bar a few nights a week.  

This was almost ten years ago but even then social media was cancer, and its just gotten worse.  Every post she would make on FB or Insta would be filled with creepy guy "friends" telling her how awesome she looked, falling over each other to compliment her.  She could have posted a picture of her taking a crap and 6 guys would tell her she is a super model.  When I confronted her about this, she said I was over reacting, these guys were just friends, and they werent trying to sleep with her.  I couldnt believe what I was hearing, I straight out told her, these guys only want to fuck you, that was a big argument.  I believe that was part of the reason for our eventual breakup, these guys were able to see her pictures, compliment her and thats it meanwhile I had to put in the real world relationship work bills, work , ect.  

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

I don’t know how you measure success with women tbh.

Do you mean successful on getting inside women ? Which I think you mean ? Lol

Tbh, I’ve had my fair share of non-p4p women in the UK.

When I was younger and had less money I had to do this, you had to put in a lot more ground work into being able to get a free ride. Now I cba and go for p4p. It’s easier and less hassle. You can pick what you want, say what you want, and fuck them off when u want ! Lol

Plus it’s easy come easy go ! Ha ha 

No.  I've never even had sex with one if you want me to be honest.  I don't know what they're like at all.  I've met a few but that is it.  My first "girlfriend" was in Thailand.  Mostly, in my home town there is nothing but old, fat women.  The demographics are just terrible.  Hardly any young western women left these days.  It's sad.  I kind of wish I could have a blonde lady but then again they probably would have an attitude like I'm not good enough.  Nevermind, I've got enough ladies here in SEA to last me a lifetime.

• Like 2

I have 100% success with western women, I look on them as a foreign nation, both threatening and dangerous.

• Like 2

I have only been back in the states for a couple months but it took less than a week for me to figure out that most western women that would sleep with me are basically ham. I was in Korea for a few years in the military and never really dated until I got to korea so not much experience with western women. However, after korea then lived in Honolulu for 4 years which is over 50% SEA then Thailand for 2 and the Philippines for 3. I went on several dates the first month I got back to mainland USA but nothing seemed worth it. Don't get me wrong there are many beautiful western women but unfortunately most of them aren't going to give me the time of day. So yes I could have all the luck I want if I lower my standards with western women or if some of those hotties would lower there standards. In my humble opinion SEA girls are the best! So much so I am coming back to pattaya this month.884af2711e7d6e4f8e5303ca40a5276a.gif

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

"I judge you unfortunate because you have never been unfortunate; you have passed through life without an antagonist; no one will know what you can do, – not even yourself.†For if a man is to know himself, he must be tested; no one finds out what be can do except by trying. and so some men have presented themselves voluntarily to laggard misfortune, and have sought an opportunity to blazon forth their worth when it was but to pass into obscurity." -Seneca

forget about the hot ones but the average western girls are also too much work to deal with them. 

-you have to chase them

-you have to ask them out

-you have to make them feel special

-you have to spend most of your time for her

-you have to call/text her constantly

and so much more...

dont get me wrong, you can do all that, if you really like/love the girl but men need all of the above too. so in pattaya men simply get almost all of that from almost every single women (we all know thats not entirely real but who cares :D )

about p4p in western countries, women dont try hard to please the men, they have no expectations after they get paid, but in pattaya, it seems most of the girls are triyng hard to please the men because every men is a potential sponsor :D 

• 9 months later...

I useally get on with foreign girls as I talk about there country especially the history of it as im into my history. that's seems to impress them. I cannot talk to girls where im from because all they talk about is love island, x factor or britains got talent. to me I just cannot talk about or watch shit like that.

• 1 month later...

I get girls at home would not say easy but no problem meeting girls for sex fuck buddies or as gf if I want. I enjoy the hunt home and often I get more then just sex, company love etc for a period its good to have someone scratch your back sleep with you (just sleep) and have some soft skin to feel. I enjoy dating and to spend time with cool girls. But sometimes its just fun to travel and get girl thrown at you :) And just enjoy myself and if I want just get a stunner fuck her and not have to care so much :)

I wouldnt come to Pattaya if i was, i wouldnt have the need.

• Like 2

I have been successful at attracting bat-shit crazy women who would probably be classified as psychopaths by any compotetent psychiatrist. Does that count?

Seriously, I like all kind of women including Westerners but just don't get a look in these days [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Lead, follow, or get out of the way."

• 4 weeks later...

As a decent looking slim 28 year old in the UK I can confirm what others have said, most good looking girls are stuck up and very picky or they just have endless cock/guys to choose from. Even chubby larger girls get loads of attention most likely. I have no other choice than to just use my hand and treat myself to a hooker on the odd occasion, until I can return to Thailand and have sex with Thai women again. It’s a dull boring life here in the UK, I have to wait for July next year to get kun Thailand fun. 

• Like 2

As a decent looking slim 28 year old in the UK I can confirm what others have said, most good looking girls are stuck up and very picky or they just have endless cock/guys to choose from. Even chubby larger girls get loads of attention most likely. I have no other choice than to just use my hand and treat myself to a hooker on the odd occasion, until I can return to Thailand and have sex with Thai women again. It’s a dull boring life here in the UK, I have to wait for July next year to get kun Thailand fun. 
you need to get into internet dating, at 28 it should be easy to pick up girls in UK, i must have shagged a 100 at least

• 4 months later...
On 10/07/2018 at 14:43, dynasty10 said:

Everyone is successful with women in the west. Why? Anyone can have sex with all the fat and ugly women the west has to offer.

Now being successful with hot women in the west? That's another story. When you walk down Soi 6 and countless women want you, that's exactly how hot women in the west feel 24/7 with men. So they can take their pick and they are very picky.

Being picky is not their fault, it's just so much endless cock in the west for them that they can do it. And there are so many fat women, that the hot women can be even more picky and are becoming more rare.

At the end of the day, every man has the right to travel to whatever country he wants to find some pussy. Because it damn sure can't be found in the west

This is very accurate.

I think one's specific location/city in the west matters a lot as well. If you're in San Jose CA ("known as Man Jose") the ratio of men to women is absolutely awful so you're screwed, whereas if you're in NYC the odds are in your favor and you will most likely do well.

IMHO, women in the west have a sense of entitlement, they open Tinder and every guy on there is swiping right to every female, so they come away with this inflated sense of how attractive they are. These hookup and dating apps will be great if you are a top 2% attractive guy, you can absolutely clean up with all these women, but if you are in the bottom 98% then you're gonna have to work for that moderately attractive woman.

The physical quality of women in the west is overall worse, every now and then around Thailand I'll see obese and sloppy western women and it just reminds me how much happier I am in los. The educational quality is a toss up, western women tend to be more self absorbed but I don't recall any woman in the states believing amulets will cure a disease or solve climate issues. Sense of humor is important to me and western women have the advantage there, making jokes is a bit nuanced and language dependent.

It's subjective, but I will say western men have a clear advantage in the far east, If you're maybe an 8 in the west then you'll be treated like a 9.5 in SEA. Likewise I find the women much more attractive in SEA so their numbers are inflated from me as well.

Edited by randomuserx

On 11/10/2018 at 03:50, 2easy2die said:

I have only been back in the states for a couple months but it took less than a week for me to figure out that most western women that would sleep with me are basically ham. I was in Korea for a few years in the military and never really dated until I got to korea so not much experience with western women. However, after korea then lived in Honolulu for 4 years which is over 50% SEA then Thailand for 2 and the Philippines for 3. I went on several dates the first month I got back to mainland USA but nothing seemed worth it. Don't get me wrong there are many beautiful western women but unfortunately most of them aren't going to give me the time of day. So yes I could have all the luck I want if I lower my standards with western women or if some of those hotties would lower there standards. In my humble opinion SEA girls are the best! So much so I am coming back to pattaya this month.884af2711e7d6e4f8e5303ca40a5276a.gif

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Well yeah based on your travels you basically started straight out the gate with filet mignon and wagyu.... and now you're being fed spam hahaha.

• 1 year later...

Widowed.  Always was involved with someone who weighed less than I.  

Have always enjoyed the hotwife lifestyle. Have been quite successful at this.  It’s actually quite a turn on when someone else covets your lady.  

I’m at a crossroads.  Lost a dear wife.  Now Presently have a girlfriend who weighs significantly more than I…..and I’ve lost my sex drive.  She’s not extremely obese, but much taller than I, some big hips and i am lost sexually. On top of that she is quite a hothead.

think I need a Pattaya break?

• 3 weeks later...

I had nice enough girlfriends when I was younger. After I turned 50 and had been to Thailand several times, western woman don't even register for me. I talk to them like pals but don't even think about them as sexual partners anymore. 

• Like 1

I'm a late gen x'er and early millennial. Got into mongering 7-8 years ago. Never have had problems having relationships back home and really enjoy the Bachelor party lifestyle of Pattaya. So when I'm single and want to travel + party, I book a trip to Pattaya. Otherwise I stay home and live a normal life with friends, family, and relationships. 

On 23/07/2017 at 14:31, John1001 said:

Am I the only one on here who is completely unsuccessful with women in the west ?

Five pages so far, probably not. 🙂 

I had a long history of limited success, but mostly didn't really care about the limited success--books and a computer terminal, I'm a pretty happy guy. Throw in a coffeeshop and I'm in proverbial heaven. 

Back in the US, from high school onward, my superhero name could have been "Captain Oblivious". I've always been more comfortable in my own company than with strangers. Fifty years or so after HS, I still am. 🙂 

During my thirtyseven year working career path, I was in male dominated fields. I started my career on fast attack nuclear submarines and ended it taking care of a computer server room and the installation's computer systems. You could say my social interaction skills are a bit stunted, but it would be primarily due to never seeing much of a point to hone them. A loner by choice. 

I'd say most of my physical relationships with Western women were with women interested enough in me to use a Clue-By-Four, not because of any mad skills in my part. 555

In Pattaya, relationships are typically more transitory, though living here I have femalacquaintanceses in Pattaya I've known for many years. And in Pattaya, if a person is willing to pursue transactional relationships, the transactions are ludicrously easy. I think the basic requirements are to pay your bills, and don't be a totally obnoxious dick. 

For me though, the other edge of the sword is that having been in Thailand for a while, I'm completely uninterested in pursuing any stereotypical Western women. They are entirely too much work for too little return on investment. So to circle back to your original question, yeah, not the only one, but also not at all interested in being successful with Western women. 🙂

(And yeah, I know this is a four year old question.) 555 

Am I successful with women in the west? 🤔

By 'successful', I will assume we're talking primarily in terms of getting their knickers off, and by 'women in the west' I will assume we're meaning 'western women' (who are not prostitutes)? Hope I am correct.

It's a brilliant question. 

Let me see. I used to be! I relocated from the UK to Asia (mostly based in Japan but also stints living in Singapore and Thailand) almost 30 years ago, when I was approaching 30. I'd casually shagged my fair share of (mostly Caucasian) British and European birds from my teens up until that time, and had always had a regular girlfriend when I wanted a regular girlfriend (which was about 50% of the time: grass is always greener syndrome). Girlfriends and one-nighters, never ad a problem. Some of them gorgeous, some of them dog rough, most of them raving mad, but I'd never gone short. I'd never shagged a Thai bird until I first went to Thailand mid-1990s. Had never shagged an oriental bird before I left the UK, truth be told. I'd had a black African-English girlfriend and shagged two or three Indian/Pakistani birds as one-nighters. (I knew I really, really liked dark skinned 'exotic' birds, but there weren't many about in the parts of Britain or the circles I was knocking about in at that time.)

So, fast forward and here's me: been in Asia almost 30 years, and (before COVID) made regular trips (of about 2 or 3 weeks duration) back to the UK about twice a year. I reckon I've shagged a bird on most of these trips back to UK, usually just one per trip, never P4P, most usually a drunken tumble with an ex, or just a bird I use to know (often an ex-colleague or mate's ex-partner or whatnot looking for a shoulder to cry on who I've ended up with for a one night stand from a late pub or night club.)

Successful, then? There are loads of attractive western birds and a lot of them gagging for a good ride — I'm mostly talking birds in their late 30s or early 40s here who've basically kept their looks and their figure, not 21 year olds and not fatty horror show jobs — and I'm a non-repulsive, gentle, interesting bloke, still in reasonable shape bar the beer gut, who a lot of middle-aged caucasian (and black) women seem (if I'm on good form and spruced up, and they've had a few drinks) to find not unattractive. Gift of the gab more than any physical aspect of me. I'm sure the fact that birds I meet in UK know (because I tell them, as I know it's a selling point) I'm only in town for a week or two and I'll fuck off back to Asia never to be seen of heard from again (if that's what they want) has sealed the deal for me often. I'm sure a few of the birds I've shagged have had a partner or husband (though they've claimed otherwise) and have seen me as a 'safe' one night fling as they know I'm a disappearing act rather than someone who's gonna stick around and potentially disrupt their routine.

There are certainly a LOT of lonely birds at home. Not spring chickens, as I've said: more like sexy MILFs, kids with  the babysitter or grown and at college, divorced or husband's fucked off with a bottle or a younger bit of skirt, but I like that sort. Plenty of tales to tell. Know the score. Low expectations. Just want a bit of fun and a bit of cock. Plus they usually haven't had a good ride for ages, so they go like the clappers in bed, grateful and eager to please. 😜

Western birds also tend to be more interesting to be with (conversationally) than the birds I meet in Thailand or elsewhere Asia, and possess an intellectual incisiveness (even if I disagree with some of the shite they spout) that most Asian birds lack. They tend to be more imaginative and raunchy and funny in bed as well, and have a keener sense of humour than most Asian chicks. In general, like. 

Bad news is they tend to be much more yappy and 'woke' and annoying and nip your head too much. Even so, I do certainly prefer the actual company of (non feminazi) white women to Asian P4P birds. In an ideal life, I'd have a white or black girlfriend, I think. (A nice Irish or French or Danish one with big tits, if allowed to be picky.) But it's the beggars can't be choosers syndrome for me these days, so I take what I can get. I haven't shagged a whitey for ages. I haven't shagged a bird for ages, truth be told. 😶

Basically, I am not one of the 'die hard yellow fever types', and never have been. I (and a lot of blokes on here if they are to be honest, I suspect) don't shag Thai birds because I have a particular fancy for Thai women, but because, when I'm in Asia, they're conveniently accessible and always available. I've nothing against white chicks (or blacks, or any colour). Any port in a storm.

Tom Tit

Ron went home for a meal and a wash, but what he had seen over there did not let him rest.

Although I've survived a nightmare marriage, I have also had some long term relationships with some great women in the west, which were really good but ultimately ran their course and ended in an amicable way. When single I often partook in the P4P scene, living for many years in Germany this was relatively easy and straightforward, though not always cheap.

A succession of less than great relationships in the last few years has led me to look at P4P as the true way forward (for me). I'm happy with this. My ideal situation would be to move to Thailand permanently or semi-permanently and have 3 or 4 regulars, who I'd be happy to pay for premium service, though certainly not exclusive service. Perhaps foster some friendships if lucky, though never losing sight of the fact that such friendships would be premised solely on continuing compensation. Again, I'd be happy with that.

Added to that lots of STs and much freedom to live how I please. Ideal and hopefully achievable.