Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya beer garden food

tobeornottobe

On 03/05/2022 at 22:27, LASportsNut said:

I was there a few days ago.

They changed their menu for now.

Reduced the items but still plenty as they kept most the favorites.

She did say after everything is in full swing they will bring back the old menu.

Good Detective Work 

I love the beermats as well ,I wonder if re-instated when more ladies present 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My hotel is only a fairly short walk away from PBG.  So most mornings I like to take a stroll and have my breakfast there.  A good way to start the day.  I'm going to Pattaya in December and because of COVID it'll be my first trip in 3 years.  So it'll be nice to start visiting PBG again

52 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

My hotel is only a fairly short walk away from PBG.  So most mornings I like to take a stroll and have my breakfast there.  A good way to start the day.  I'm going to Pattaya in December and because of COVID it'll be my first trip in 3 years.  So it'll be nice to start visiting PBG again

you better wake up late. i'm not certain what time it opens but i'm guessing later than 3 years ago

never rmind, hours changed apparently. 

Edited by Ohyesuare

10am to midnight according to their FB post 11th June. 

Edited by Arnie85
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, striderman said:

you better wake up late. i'm not certain what time it opens but i'm guessing later than 3 years ago

striderman I don't understand your reply???

24 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

striderman I don't understand your reply???

When they reopened it was only 1pm-6pm for a while but looks like since 1 June it’s been 10am to Midnight.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

15 hours ago, davidge said:

When they reopened it was only 1pm-6pm for a while but looks like since 1 June it’s been 10am to Midnight.

Thanks for the reply davidge so when I'm in Pattaya in December I think I'll be able to call in there for my breakfast

• 2 weeks later...

I always used this place to start my night off before hitting WS.... Was very ad when I thought it had closed forever.... 

Luckily it is back !

There are very few dishes on the menu compared to previous one, but what they do have is done well. Hopefully as time goes by they will add to it. :)

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png