IGNORED

Pattaya beer garden food

tobeornottobe

19 minutes ago, brooksie said:

OK Never mind at least you know now, does she wait tables or serve behind the bar? hope it does not stop you looking or asking somebody else in there, in my experience they are all pretty nice girls/women and certainly won`t mind you asking. Nothing ventured nothing gained and all that....At a guess i would say the boyfriend is English or Irish? Care to name her ,being as you lucked out ? unlikely i know her if she`s i recent starter though......good luck in future in any case.

He;s Irish brooksie     If you don't mind i'd prefer not to name her except to say she has a fabulous smile  [ I know they all have but hers is the best ] anyway she works behind the bar,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I head home Saturday and back Christmas ............

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/30/2017 at 05:41, geezerrb said:

Looks great but I avoid salads even now Subway in LOS, my diet and drinking on holiday is bad enough but when I have salad I always seem to get stomach upset. It was not helped and maybe psychological but one hotel I stayed in, my room overlooked the back of a very busy restaurant and when I saw how they prepared the vegetables/salad, a mototaxi driver even turned up I think to pick his wife up and as she had not finished prep he sat down and helped, no hand wash and of course TIT no one was wearing gloves. 

When I’m overseas I don’t eat salads. I used to, but I always had stomach problems. I think it’s because they wash the ingredients in tap water which you don’t want to drink. I also brush my teeth using bottled water. 

I know this is probally the wrong thread but could anyone tell me if the beer garden bar ladies are available to barfine
the girls are enticed by half price drinks same as beer garden bangkok. they are not aggressive or beg for drinks that would see them kicked out.

these days they are few and far between and are quite happy drinking on the cheap while waiting for bamboo and a few hotties hit I bar.

• 1 month later...

I've always like the Pattaya Beer Garden and eat there at least once a trip. However, last time I was there, I asked the girl who been with me for a few days where she preferred to eat, the Beer Garden or the Hole In The Wall on Soi Buakow. Without hesitation, she said she preferred to eat at that very cheap restaurant on Buakow. It made me think that when I thought I was giving her a treat by taking her to PBG, she would have preferred somewhere more typically Thai and down to earth. I'm sure there's a better description somewhere. I just can't think of it now.

In case there are readers who don't know the Hole In The Wall on Buakow, it is very cheap restaurant near the Soi Diana junction. It's not actually called the Hole In The Wall. That's just the nick name given to it by falangs.  I doubt it's got a real name. It's great value though and very cheap. I eat  there most days when in Patts.

1 minute ago, Punter said:

I've always like the Pattaya Beer Garden and eat there at least once a trip. However, last time I was there, I asked the girl who been with me for a few days where she preferred to eat, the Beer Garden or the Hole In The Wall on Soi Buakow. Without hesitation, she said she preferred to eat at that very cheap restaurant on Buakow. It made me think that when I thought I was giving her a treat by taking her to PBG, she would have preferred somewhere more typically Thai and down to earth. I'm sure there's a better description somewhere. I just can't think of it now.

In case there are readers who don't know the Hole In The Wall on Buakow, it is very cheap restaurant near the Soi Diana junction. It's not actually called the Hole In The Wall. That's just the nick name given to it by falangs.  I doubt it's got a real name. It's great value though and very cheap. I eat  there most days when in Patts.

also known as the tin cup. opposite sports world on buakaow

2 minutes ago, striderman said:

also known as the tin cup. opposite sports world on buakaow

Never heard that one before but it's obvious when I think about it. Wish I was there now eating kow pat gai and drinking water out of a tin cup.

I like the PBG, been there many times, love the view, the atmosphere (day and night), the music is great, and its a good place to take your Thai girl for the day/night.

BUT I would never eat the food there again. Three times  I've done it and three times I've got the shits straight after.

Each time I tried a different dish, but always a Thai dish - I've had curry, pad Krakow/laab , and something else I can't remember - (some pork dish). My date for the night never got sick, just me, so I know its partly my weak constitution but  three times is enough to make me steer clear.  

Western dishes might be ok, I never tried those.

4 hours ago, Jumpin Jack Flash said:

BUT I would never eat the food there again. Three times  I've done it and three times I've got the shits straight after.

Food at the Beer Garden is well below average quality and expensive.They only get away with it because of the location.

I still go there a couple of times a month but only for a beer as I have learnt my lesson about the food served there as I have also got the shits from the food several times over the years.

8 minutes ago, Pheat said:

Food at the Beer Garden is well below average quality and expensive.They only get away with it because of the location.

Agreed.

Also the place is starting look run down somewhat.

The fans are caked in dirt now, taps etc. in the toilet are broken, seem to have loads of crap laying about, especially in what used to be known as Moom Som Tam, which the staff seem to have taken over now.

There was a time, when this would not have been allowed to happen.

5 hours ago, Punter said:

I agree with you. I usually go to the Pattaya Beer Garden about 1/3 of the nights before I go out drinking and hunting for my next ST/LT. 

I usually take a girl or two with me each trip.  However, I am sure they prefer something more traditional.

Or more Western style, as that is usually more expensive.

1 hour ago, Taa_Saparot said:

Agreed.

Also the place is starting look run down somewhat.

The fans are caked in dirt now, taps etc. in the toilet are broken, seem to have loads of crap laying about, especially in what used to be known as Moom Som Tam, which the staff seem to have taken over now.

There was a time, when this would not have been allowed to happen.

Has there been an ownership change? Sounds like it, but I've never actually heard that.

Was the first meal I ever had in Pattaya. Walked up Beach Road from my hotel, picked up a girl and went into the Beer Garden for something to eat. Had only been in Pattaya for 2 hours and was sat watching the sunset with a beautiful girl overlooking the bay and eating barbecued fish. Thought that I'd died and gone to heaven. I'd been to Thailand before but never fancied Pattaya, was conned into coming by a friend. That single experience sold me on Pattaya and I now live here.

Now, it's the TGF's restraunt of choice whenever we have lunch in central Pattaya. I agree that the Western food isn't quite as good as it was in the past but the Thai food is good if not a little more expensive than the likes of the Tin Cup, but you pay for the view, the music and friendly staff. Saw an old guy make a date with one of the serving girls the other day.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pattaya_Brian said:

Has there been an ownership change? Sounds like it, but I've never actually heard that.

I don't think so.

But it seems ages since I saw Pete himself in there.

good

Edited by nosunje

1 minute ago, nosunje said:

I had sex with a condom. I then put water in the condom, but did not break. but she take blowjob to me for longtime..Possible infection?

Is this the greatest threadfuck of all time?

Just now, Darksider11 said:

이 모든 시간의 가장 큰 쓰레드 팩인가요?

sorry my mistake! :wacko:

• Thanks 1

Just now, nosunje said:

sorry my mistake! :wacko:

I think that you've misquoted me, but then again, I'm not sure.

No worries mate, it was funny, intended or not.

I've always like the Pattaya Beer Garden and eat there at least once a trip. However, last time I was there, I asked the girl who been with me for a few days where she preferred to eat, the Beer Garden or the Hole In The Wall on Soi Buakow. Without hesitation, she said she preferred to eat at that very cheap restaurant on Buakow. It made me think that when I thought I was giving her a treat by taking her to PBG, she would have preferred somewhere more typically Thai and down to earth. I'm sure there's a better description somewhere. I just can't think of it now. In case there are readers who don't know the Hole In The Wall on Buakow, it is very cheap restaurant near the Soi Diana junction. It's not actually called the Hole In The Wall. That's just the nick name given to it by falangs.  I doubt it's got a real name. It's great value though and very cheap. I eat  there most days when in Patts.

The food at PBG is hardly a treat though. With thai food at around 4 bucks. I doubt she chose the hole in the wall on bukaho to save a dollar or because it's highly rated.  

I've eaten their once and the pork was like shoe leather! How is that even possible lol

• 2 years later...

Anyone know what the situation is at the Pattaya Beer Garden with regard to food service? It seems to be boarded up (fenced up actually) and it looks like some of the bar area may have been removed.

Nice enough place for lunch with some friends.

Understand from an expat friend it is to be demolished like the rest of the waterside in Walking Street hope this news is wrong as i always like to go to the Beer Garden for food and drink been going there for some 15 years and will be a shame if it's true. I am also waiting for this to be confirmed anyone else heard anything different.

2 minutes ago, Rainsberger said:

Understand from an expat friend it is to be demolished like the rest of the waterside in Walking Street hope this news is wrong as i always like to go to the Beer Garden for food and drink been going there for some 15 years and will be a shame if it's true. I am also waiting for this to be confirmed anyone else heard anything different.

The only thing I heard was renovation of the crappy old bars infront of Beer Garden. As for rumours about demolishing waterside Walking Street, well those rumours have been around 15 years that I know of, probably much longer.

demolishing or renovation those crappy old bars would be nice.

those bars look dirty and i I hardly saw any customers there in january.

8 hours ago, ChiFlyer said:

Anyone know what the situation is at the Pattaya Beer Garden with regard to food service? It seems to be boarded up (fenced up actually) and it looks like some of the bar area may have been removed.

Nice enough place for lunch with some friends.

Pattaya Beer Garden will re-open on the 1st of July.

That is coming from the staff themselves.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Food menu, Thai and farang, with prices is on the PBG's web site.

They have draught beer as well as bottled.

During recent trips I go to PBG for my breakfast I just hope I can visit there later this year

• Like 1