IGNORED

Under 300 Baht ... And Good! (updated for 2024)

Evil Penevil

I have to admit am not a great fan of western food in pattaya --the only place  I tried something western was at the spare ribs place around soi buakow.

But the roasted chicken and fries definitely looks good , and excellent value for money.

thanks for sharing.

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

That burrito looks the business - haven't had one in years. Any guesses as to opening and closing time?

1 hour ago, taylor1975 said:

That burrito looks the business - haven't had one in years. Any guesses as to opening and closing time?

Oops!  That was negligent of me, I should have included the hours.  Taco Taco is open from 5 p.m. until "late," which I think means 2-3 a.m.  Taco Taco has a Facebook page and you check there in the future to see if hours have been changed.

Evil

23a.jpg.765c89e28a2a7dde82040b2529642368.jpg

• Like 2

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

15 hours ago, Evil Penevil said:

Oops!  That was negligent of me, I should have included the hours.  Taco Taco is open from 5 p.m. until "late," which I think means 2-3 a.m.  Taco Taco has a Facebook page and you check there in the future to see if hours have been changed.

Evil

This lady and taco stall is very quickly gaining a following.

Just checked FB page and it lists opening hours of 3pm til midnight. 

33  Taco Taco Tex Mex   Home.jpg

Thanks for the review.

• Thanks 1

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

Thanks for the review of taco stand. I will try it sometimes as I often visit Soi Made in Thailand.  Although my grub time is usually more near 3-4am than midnight :) Last Saturday I ate in the burger stand as it's open till 5am I think. Not the best burgers but cheap and in that time everything goes.

A brief update on the Spaghetti Bistro which I reviewed earlier in the thread.  It's expanded its operation! I hope the reason is business picking up. Pizza has also been added to the menu.

IMG_0271.jpg

What had been a small bar next door has become SB's kitchen.  The former open kitchen area has been replaced with bar counters and stools.   They have added a rather garish sign to the roof as well.

IMG_0274.jpg

The other night I had spaghetti with blue cheese and bacon for 240 baht.  That's not an inexpensive bowl of pasta, but there was a lot of blue cheese in the dish and it's not cheap in Thailand.

IMG_0267.jpg

In any case, it was very good.

IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

Evil

:devil

23a.jpg.02856cfaed35e3821805cadd4fd0b0dd.jpg

• Like 3

Can I just add that Taco Taco is excellent and I found it the perfect pre drinking stop. I tend to have a nice lunch and a snack early evening. 

The food tastes fresh and the margaritas are decent for 90bhat. I was speaking to the lady last trip and she was saying buisness was going well. She said it’s only her in the stall as the stall isn’t big enough for someone else,she added one more person cost money.

I hope it continues to be suscessful as she is a lovely person offering value for money.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

2 hours ago, Evil Penevil said:

The other night I had spaghetti with blue cheese and bacon for 240 baht.  That's not an inexpensive bowl of pasta, but there was a lot of blue cheese in the dish and it's not cheap in Thailand.

Wrong Evil. Danish Blue at Makro 600b/kg.

Plain pasta on the plate cost no more than 7b.

500gr=70b one portion 50gr.

Same as rice, but when you order patka-pau muu on the rice it cost about 60b. Change rice to pasta, 150b, thanks falang.

1 hour ago, soi16 said:

Wrong Evil. Danish Blue at Makro 600b/kg.

Plain pasta on the plate cost no more than 7b.

500gr=70b one portion 50gr.

Same as rice, but when you order patka-pau muu on the rice it cost about 60b. Change rice to pasta, 150b, thanks falang.

Are you arguing with yourself? Evil said that it wasn't an inexpensive bowl of pasta, but it had a lot of blue cheese which is expensive,.

You showed Danish Blue isn't to expensive at Makro, but he ate it in a restaurant, he didn't take his own from Makro. What on earth are you quoting pasta and rice prices for from the part of Evil's post you quoted?

Going by your theory a 40 baht bowl of duck noodle soup would be to expensive.

2 minutes ago, soi16 said:

80b for that pasta post-9139-0-81428500-1510601181.jpg.27e937a7509dce7458ad4083a67b8e88.jpgplate, still 40b profit.

Have you ever ran a business? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Gnorman said:

Have you ever ran a business? 

100% profit is ok for me. Over that, no way! Here is other places for a diplom-economy-price-knowledge-professional.

Btw. Nobody attack mr. Evil, he know what he is doing.

blue cheese and  bacon pasta.  Damn.  Is it open now?  I am on my way

3 minutes ago, just hanging said:

blue cheese and  bacon pasta.  Damn.  Is it open now?  I am on my way

No it's closed down, to expensive. :D

Edited by Gnorman
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gnorman said:

No it's closed down, to expensive. :D

Used to get people come in my restaurant and say why so expensive, I could do this way cheaper at home.  Take away the menu and say okay, go home.  Wait but I want to eat here.  I then tell them to make up your mind.   they always stay

My friend ran the top steak house in Beverly hills.  Their steaks are super expensive but killer.  He once told me if people only ordered steak, and no sides and drinks he would lose money

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, just hanging said:

Used to get people come in my restaurant and say why so expensive, I could do this way cheaper at home.  Take away the menu and say okay, go home.  Wait but I want to eat here.  I then tell them to make up your mind.   they always stay

My friend ran the top steak house in Beverly hills.  Their steaks are super expensive but killer.  He once told me if people only ordered steak, and no sides and drinks he would lose money

It just does my head in that people like Evil take the time to do great food reviews for all of us to benefit, and someone comes along and wants to carry on that a plate of fucking pasta costs no more than 7 baht.

FFS, is it an illness to think this way all your life, or does it become normal to them out of necessity? I find it so hard to bite my tongue at times. 

Just now, Gnorman said:

It just does my head in that people like Evil take the time to do great food reviews for all of us to benefit, and someone comes along and wants to carry on that a plate of fucking pasta costs no more than 7 baht.

FFS, is it an illness to think this way all your life, or does it become normal to them out of necessity? I find it so hard to bite my tongue at times. 

the main problem, and I had it all the time on another site, is we posts pictures of the food and where to get it to help others.  This thread is not for unlicensed food critics, who come out in mass.   I post lots of pics and usually get way overcooked, which it the way I like it.  My advice to them it to order it rare, such jerks.  I have found a lot of good place on these threads, in-spite of the guys that always complain, like my nightly white pines in Walking Street, which I would have never found by myself.

best advice, if you dont like it, dont go

and just a note, the critics rarely post a pic of places they ate at

This little spaghetti stand does a roaring trade at the soi Buakhao and soi lengki intersection attached to the huge open air bar

several different toppings and generous serving at around 100 baht
A good solid meal and doesn't hurt that the girl serving has huge tits and only ever wears a vest and never a bra

other bonus is the bar has the cheapest and coldest beer in Pattaya 6da0de9a363a5e1030a0546a367c4f08.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, mcfish said:

This little spaghetti stand does a roaring trade at the soi Buakhao and soi lengki intersection attached to the huge open air bar

Yes, I've written about the spaghetti stand before, in this thread even, I believe.  I'm a regular customer there, but mostly for takeaway.

My meal the other night for 105 baht:

IMG_0264.jpg.f5e0ae369eac5db47aeb481431754256.jpg

Evil

23a.jpg.ca1410670d3cb8984be75ccfa93d5ed3.jpg

3 hours ago, mcfish said:

A good solid meal and doesn't hurt that the girl serving has huge tits and only ever wears a vest and never a bra

other bonus is the bar has the cheapest and coldest beer in Pattaya 6da0de9a363a5e1030a0546a367c4f08.jpg

sorry but by any chance do you have a pic of those huge tits? I think i am getting hungry.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, soi16 said:

100% profit is ok for me. Over that, no way! Here is other places for a diplom-economy-price-knowledge-professional.

Btw. Nobody attack mr. Evil, he know what he is doing.

Obviously never ran a business before what about?

Rent,wages,electricity,gas,renewing equipment when need be?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, mcfish said:

other bonus is the bar has the cheapest and coldest beer in Pattaya

The Girl with the "huge" tits is actually a katoey.....and the beer is certainly NOT the cheapest....several in the near vicinity are much cheaper :ThumbUp6:6da0de9a363a5e1030a0546a367c4f08.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mcfish said:

One of the (gals) is a ladyboy!

• Like 1