IGNORED

Need Hotel Advice? With Bangkok Hotels... I'm here to help

Bkkguestfriendlyhotels

Try looking at Dream hotel. Very upscale looking place. It has good revues in a few monger forums.

I booked direct at dreambkk.com early Sept. for just over $200.00 for 3 days and again before I leave in late Oct.

for $50.00 a night if you book 3 days. Just scroll down the room rates until you see stay 3 for the price of 2

I booked 2 persons but one monger said they didn't batt an eye when he walked in with 3

and look at the cool blue night lighting aroud the bed.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bkkguestfriendlyhotels

• MikeLFC

• El-Diablo

• Trivex81

Try looking at Dream Hotel. Very upscale looking place. It has good revues in a few monger forums.

I booked direct at dreambkk.com early Sept. for just over $200.00 for 3 days and again before I leave in late Oct.

for $50.00 a night if you book 3 days. Just scroll down the room rates until you see stay 3 for the price of 2

I booked 2 persons but one monger said they didn't batt an eye when he walked in with 3

and look at the cool blue night lighting aroud the bed.

Thanks, great info ! Thinking of booking in Dec. Looks like $190 (ai) if you use your Amex. Maybe we should move this though. This is Tim's stomping ground after all. wj

Edited by wackyjacky

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Tim,

I am looking for a hotel for one night close to Suvarnabhumi with a bar and restaurant in close vicinity. Only staying one night waiting for another flight early in the morning. I have looked and Novotel seems to be the best pick but they are wanting almost 200 Euros for bed and breakfast. Any suggestions of a nice hotel at a cheaper rate. A shuttle to the airport would be very handy as well.

B52

Hey Tim,

Looking for a decent hotel(not dirt cheap, but not too expensive(50-100 usd a day) anything in the general vicinity of Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza? First trip to Thailand, probably be a 3 day stay and then on to Pattaya and maybe Phi-Phi.

Arriving in Thailand at 1:10am so I'd need a real-late/real-early check-in

A decent internet connection would be nice too.

Edited by kanie

Hello Tim,

I am looking for a hotel for one night close to Suvarnabhumi with a bar and restaurant in close vicinity. Only staying one night waiting for another flight early in the morning. I have looked and Novotel seems to be the best pick but they are wanting almost 200 Euros for bed and breakfast. Any suggestions of a nice hotel at a cheaper rate. A shuttle to the airport would be very handy as well.

B52

B52,

Best Western Amarath on ThaiHotelDiscounts.com seems to fit the bill.

Tim

Hey Tim,

Looking for a decent hotel(not dirt cheap, but not too expensive(50-100 usd a day) anything in the general vicinity of Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza? First trip to Thailand, probably be a 3 day stay and then on to Pattaya and maybe Phi-Phi.

Arriving in Thailand at 1:10am so I'd need a real-late/real-early check-in

A decent internet connection would be nice too.

/quote]

Kanie,

You are spoilt for choice. Literally a hundred hotels that fill your budget and needs.

Dawin Nana, Aspen Suites, Darjelling and Fusion Suites and I Style Trend to name a few. I would go for I Style Trend myself.

Tim

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Tim,

I will be staying in Bangkok on 23rd and 24th Jan 2011.

I have Thai wife and baby with me and need to stay close to city, but with easy access to embassies for Visa application. Can you advise a good hotel, maybe 4 star that would suit.

Near nightlfe would be good but not essential and close to shopping would be ideal.

Awaiting your reply

Thanks,

Paul

Hi Tim,

I will be staying in Bangkok on 23rd and 24th Jan 2011.

I have Thai wife and baby with me and need to stay close to city, but with easy access to embassies for Visa application. Can you advise a good hotel, maybe 4 star that would suit.

Near nightlfe would be good but not essential and close to shopping would be ideal.

Awaiting your reply

Thanks,

Paul

Paul,

I think both Centre Point Wireless and Patumwan Princess would be good. The later for the family.

Both on www.thaihoteldiscounts.com

Tim

Hi Tim I've got one for you,

I'm travelling to bangkok with my TGF at the end of October. I'm after a hotel with a pool that gets plenty of sun and nice modern rooms around the suhkumvit area. My budget is about 2200 a night. So far I've looked at the Admiral Premier, Legacy Suites, Adelphi Grande and Citichic. Is there a particular one you would pick form that list or another hotel that would fit the bill?

many thanks.

• 1 month later...

Hi Tim,

Got my choices down to Dream hotel and Grand Sukhumvit on Dec 19-21 before heading to Patts. Price difference for Dream Deluxe and Grand Suk is not too much (both ~ B3K/night all-in). Is there another hotel to consider in this price range?

Hi Tim,

Got my choices down to Dream Hotel and Grand Sukhumvit on Dec 19-21 before heading to Patts. Price difference for Dream Deluxe and Grand Suk is not too much (both ~ B3K/night all-in). Is there another hotel to consider in this price range?

For 3K per night, literally a hundred choices.

Would say both of your choices above are good. S 15 can also be considered. Around 2.5K per night inc ABF at the moment.

All above on my thaihoteldiscounts.com site.

Here if you need any more help.

Tim

Tim, I need some help. This will be my 4th trip to Thailand, but my first time in Bangkok. I will be staying one night this month, on the 17th. I will be going to the BIDC dentist,but I would like to do a little partying at night. So I would like to be near the Nana complex. Looking to spend up 5000 baht a night for a nice room.

Tim, I need some help. This will be my 4th trip to Thailand, but my first time in Bangkok. I will be staying one night this month, on the 17th. I will be going to the BIDC dentist,but I would like to do a little partying at night. So I would like to be near the Nana complex. Looking to spend up 5000 baht a night for a nice room.

Wow,

5K a for the night. You can take your pick. Where would you like to stay?

Landmark or Jw Marriott( if you can get it for around that money.

Tim

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Tim!

I sit and browse hotels in bkk, but i can't really make up my mind here. In your opinion, Pullman vs Landmark? Or maybe Centre point sukhumvit?

I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to.

- Jimi Hendrix

Hi Tim!

I sit and browse hotels in bkk, but i can't really make up my mind here. In your opinion, Pullman vs Landmark? Or maybe Centre point sukhumvit?

Supphehue,

All 3 are very nice. Pullman is far from the Nana area.

Another you should consider is the Phachara Suites. Very good feedback on this hotel from my customers.

What dates are you looking for?

Thanks

Tim

Hi Tim!

Supphehue,

Another you should consider is the Phachara Suites. Very good feedback on this hotel from my customers.

Thanks

Tim

Hi Tim!

Supphehue,

Thanks

Tim

Hi Tim!

Supphehue,

Thanks

Tim

Edited by thaihoteldiscounts

Supphehue,

Thanks

Tim

Tim,

Thanks for the quick reply. Being close to Nana/soi C/Patpong is not important to me, but close to a BTS station/river pier (or both) is :-)

My stay this time will be more the shopping/movies/shows kind. I haven't spend any time in Bangkok for the last 5-6 years so i need a little advice.

We will stay in Bangkok 3-8 January before taking a late flight to Manila.

Again, thank you for your help.

I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to.

- Jimi Hendrix

Tim,

I will be staying in bangkok 21/1/11 to 24/1/11. As I am a bit tight on budget, can you recommend me a guest friendly hotel at Sukhumvit which is below THB 1300 if possible. Otherwise please recommend me the next nearest budget. Thanks.

Hi,Should i book hotel room for apr / may for bkk now or wait will prices go down later. thanks eoj

Eoj,

Either. Book now and get an early bird promotion or wait till 2 weeks before and get a last minute deal.

Tim

Hi,

Hotel-help needed. Me and my friend are planning to stay 2nights in Bangkok (15.04 - 17.04.2011) before flying home (first 13 days naturally in patts).

I've been in patts many times, but only once in Bangkok, during that trip we used The Dawin hotel in Nana soi, close to NEP. That hotel was just fine and maybe use it again, usless I get better ideas from here.

So only two nights in BKK and plan to visit NEP and Soi cowboy, one evening for each.

- hotel should be close to Soi cowboy or NEP or between those places.

- Price should be under 2000baht per night, hopefully close to 1500baht, which means 3 star hotel I think.

- Girlfriendly hotel of course.

- Swimmingpool would be great, but can live without it also.

- Balcony would be great, but seems like not many rooms have one in BKK?

So basically looking something like The Dawin hotel, any suggestions?

Edited by Jake74

Tim,

I will be staying in bangkok 21/1/11 to 24/1/11. As I am a bit tight on budget, can you recommend me a guest friendly hotel at Sukhumvit which is below THB 1300 if possible. Otherwise please recommend me the next nearest budget. Thanks.

stmapede,

Darjelling, Bally Studio Suites springs to mind. All on my sites.

Tim

Edited by thaihoteldiscounts

Hi,

Hotel-help needed. Me and my friend are planning to stay 2nights in Bangkok (15.04 - 17.04.2011) before flying home (first 13 days naturally in patts).

I've been in patts many times, but only once in Bangkok, during that trip we used The Dawin hotel in Nana soi, close to NEP. That hotel was just fine and maybe use it again, usless I get better ideas from here.

So only two nights in BKK and plan to visit NEP and Soi cowboy, one evening for each.

- Hotel should be close to Soi cowboy or NEP or between those places.

- Price should be under 2000baht per night, hopefully close to 1500baht, which means 3 star hotel I think.

- Girlfriendly hotel of course.

- Swimmingpool would be great, but can live without it also.

- Balcony would be great, but seems like not many rooms have one in BKK?

So basically looking something like The Dawin hotel, any suggestions?

Jake74,

Dawin, Aspen Suites. Asoke Suites, Darjelling, Phachara Suites, all good and on my sites.

Thanks

Tim

i booked hope land executive residence at sukhumvit 46

can anyone tell me how far that is from Nanaplaza and Soi cowboy

how much would taxifair approximately be?

:001_Thank_You5: