IGNORED

Need Hotel Advice? With Bangkok Hotels... I'm here to help

Bkkguestfriendlyhotels

Hi Tim,

I want a top quality hotel, sub 6000baht for 1 night on the 27th. Breakfast not imortant because I will be checking out at 6am. Wifi not needed. My shortlist is The Sheraton, Westin and Grand Millenium (all Asok area). I would like a to be on a high floor aswell, could you request that if I booked through you.

Another thing Ive noticed, on your .net website the room onlys are more expensive than the ABF, that looks the case for the Westin and Sheraton.

Thanks

Hi Wimpy,

Thanks. Sheraton ahould be the one. Superb hotel. I could help to request a high floor. the.net site is the best one for 5 star hotels. Yes some of the room only rates higher ABF included. Strange indeed. If you book, just let me know and I will follow up at the hotel for the high floor.

Tim

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bkkguestfriendlyhotels

• MikeLFC

• El-Diablo

• Trivex81

Ive just checked your site again and there are only Grand Deluxe listed now, I guess the Deluxe are sold out. I'll have a think.

hI Tim,

Thanks again for your input. I had a look about at your site and a few others and found an excellent deal on the Landmark for 2700 baht which is a price i've not seen before for that hotel.

Your Grand Deluxe price for the Sheraton kicked the ass out of all other sites but over 6000 baht is out of my range.

Thanks again for your help.

Will

• 2 weeks later...

Tim,

Was looking thru hotel and Accomm. in Bangkok, came across a post, posted by emenems about Heaven@4 Boutique hotel, you have any info on this place?

Have you seen or heard of anybody staying here?

Your 2 cents would be great.

Also, what do you think about the following hotels (I know you mention Citichic alot)

1) Citadines 23, 8, 11

2) Mac Boutique hotel

3) Futuramam hotel Suk.

GF? Any other hotels within the 45-60USD per night since my group will only be staying 2 night in BK? Would like to be close to Nana and Cowboy.

Edited by Trivex81

post-22007-0-43851400-1348179382.png

Check it before you Wreck it !!!!

Gamora: Quill, your ship is dirty.

Peter Quill: She has no idea. If she had a black light, this ship would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.

Hey Tim,

Sometime in the not too distant future (6-12 months) I will be going to BKK for a couple of nights to get all of the marriage papers/visas worked out. Would like a place somewhat near the US embassy, no need to be near Nana/Cowboy; actually would like to be rather distant from it lol. It will be a couple of days after the wedding so would like something fairly nice in the 2500-4000 baht a night range. Last trip a friend was able to get me a free room at the Shangri La for a night.... in the presidential suite (not sure of the name, but its the best room they have); which was incredible. I am not expecting anything like that, but it had a glass shower which was fantastic and something I would really like to have again.

I will have a look at your site, but if there is any place you can recommend that would be great too!

Thanks

Edited by EddieHorus

Tim,

Was looking thru Hotel and Accomm. in Bangkok, came across a post, posted by emenems about Heaven@4 Boutique Hotel, you have any info on this place?

Have you seen or heard of anybody staying here?

Your 2 cents would be great.

Also, what do you think about the following Hotels (I know you mention Citichic alot)

1) Citadines 23, 8, 11

2) Mac Boutique Hotel

3) Futuramam Hotel Suk.

GF? Any other hotels within the 45-60USD per night since my group will only be staying 2 night in BK? Would like to be close to Nana and Cowboy.

Hi Trivex81,

Heaven@ is a new budget hotel in Soi Nana. Sent a few guys there and they loved it, absolutely loved it. As its cheap and new and gf.

All your hotels mentioned above are nice and much more expensive. Depends on what you want. Do you need a pool?

Thanks

Tim

Hey Tim,

Sometime in the not too distant future (6-12 months) I will be going to BKK for a couple of nights to get all of the marriage papers/visas worked out. Would like a place somewhat near the US embassy, no need to be near Nana/Cowboy; actually would like to be rather distant from it lol. It will be a couple of days after the wedding so would like something fairly nice in the 2500-4000 baht a night range. Last trip a friend was able to get me a free room at the Shangri La for a night.... in the presidential suite (not sure of the name, but its the best room they have); which was incredible. I am not expecting anything like that, but it had a glass shower which was fantastic and something I would really like to have again.

I will have a look at your site, but if there is any place you can recommend that would be great too!

Thanks

EddieHorus,

Thanks. Pls give me your dates and I will check it out for u.

Tim

No set dates yet, its at least 6 months away though. I was just wondering if you knew of any hotels just to get an idea right now.

Hi Trivex81,

Heaven@ is a new budget hotel in Soi Nana. Sent a few guys there and they loved it, absolutely loved it. As its cheap and new and gf.

All your hotels mentioned above are nice and much more expensive. Depends on what you want. Do you need a pool?

Thanks

Tim

Thanks for the 411 on Heaven @ 4 hotel.

Couple of questions Agoda and one of your webpages (Otel) prices are without taxes correct? It looks like most of the the decent on up hotels range from USD70-90 per night, is that correct, Budget hotels being in the USD60 and below.

Let me know if I am correct in the ranges.

Thanks,

Trivex

post-22007-0-43851400-1348179382.png

Check it before you Wreck it !!!!

Gamora: Quill, your ship is dirty.

Peter Quill: She has no idea. If she had a black light, this ship would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.

No set dates yet, its at least 6 months away though. I was just wondering if you knew of any hotels just to get an idea right now.

EddieHorus,

Thanks. Swissotel Nai Lert Park normally have deals on. Shd be around 3000 Baht per night. hotel is top class. Also Centre Point Wireless is nice and in that vicinity.

Now till October 31 is low season and more hotels will be reducing their rates. I will keep an eye out.

Tim

Thanks for the 411 on Heaven @ 4 hotel.

Couple of questions Agoda and one of your webpages (Otel) prices are without taxes correct? It looks like most of the the decent on up hotels range from USD70-90 per night, is that correct, Budget hotels being in the USD60 and below.

Let me know if I am correct in the ranges.

Thanks,

Trivex

Trive81.

Yes otelrooms.com adds the taxes on at the end.

You can still get some decent hotels at 60 Usd. Such as Dawin Nana, Citadines apartments etc

Tim

Tim i need to fly to Bkk may 27 and will need a room for 2 or 3 nights. Max cost 1500B prefer 1000. a day. Do you have some hotels away from the dangersone? on sukhumvit?

Tim i need to fly to Bkk may 27 and will need a room for 2 or 3 nights. Max cost 1500B prefer 1000. a day. Do you have some hotels away from the dangersone? on sukhumvit?

Firstholliday,

Would say Darjelling would be great. Near Asoke Bts and away from the trouble.

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Tim,

I'll be a few days in BKK in June and want to try something new without risking too much and maybe you can give me some advice:

I am willing to go up as like 2800 B if the deal is good.

I like it individual, classy, hustle free, boutique stile (smaller) and of course girl friendly (important). No need for a big breakfast ... will probably sleep. Could be serviced aptm., etc.

I love Citichic ... but its a long walk and a wet story when it rains ... and the rooms are small.

I loved Grottino becuase its close to sukhumvit and absolutly no issue bringing girls back ... but I think its overpriced for what the rooms offer.

Sasha Uno ... nice ... but rooms look more like a hospital.

Majestic Grande ... too big for my taste and small rooms ... seems to be a group thing ... just like Majestic suites.

a tip? kind of lost ... Thanks

• 1 month later...

need cheap cheap (less than 100bht a night). 3 rooms for 3 people. 4th jul til 6th. near soi cowboy or similar area. anything?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Tim

Can you do anything for me with the baboona beachfront in pattaya on 13-16th August. with seaview.thanks in advance

Hi Tim

Bangkok Loft Inn has recently been given rave reviews

Do you have any info on this hotel e.g. clean comfortable guest friendly etc

Would ot be difficult getting to and fron Nana / Cowboy etc?

Hi Tim

Can you do anything for me with the baboona beachfront in pattaya on 13-16th August. with seaview.thanks in advance

I will check the rates and get back soon.

Tim

Hi Tim

Bangkok Loft Inn has recently been given rave reviews

Do you have any info on this hotel e.g. clean comfortable guest friendly etc

Would ot be difficult getting to and fron Nana / Cowboy etc?

Slalom,

Have not heard about this hotel.

Tim

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Tim,

I am making my first trip near the middle/end of November. Am thinking of stopping near Nana Plaza, or closer to soi cowboy. Maybe a couple days in each area. If my budget will be about 1000-1500 baht a night, will i be able to find a place that is ,

1. not to far from the action? (my first time to thailand so dont want to wander to far until im more comfortable.

2. is joiner friendly.

3. Has internet.

4. king size bed.

Also is it better for me to reserve now? Or wait until my trip is closer? Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Tim, I like a place that is girl friendly and has a gym and a pool. I used to like sois off Nana but the last time around there was getting to be hassles with Nigerians everywhere. I'm thinking more about around the Emporium now. Can you help me?

Tim, I like a place that is girl friendly and has a gym and a pool. I used to like sois off Nana but the last time around there was getting to be hassles with Nigerians everywhere. I'm thinking more about around the Emporium now. Can you help me?

Adelphi Grande is good.

Tim

Hi Tim,

I am making my first trip near the middle/end of November. Am thinking of stopping near Nana Plaza, or closer to soi cowboy. Maybe a couple days in each area. If my budget will be about 1000-1500 baht a night, will i be able to find a place that is ,

1. not to far from the action? (my first time to thailand so dont want to wander to far until im more comfortable.

2. is joiner friendly.

3. Has internet.

4. king size bed.

Also is it better for me to reserve now? Or wait until my trip is closer? Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi

Dawin Nana

Heaven@four

Both are decent and on the otelrooms.com site

For Cowboy Fusion Suites is good too. On Otelrooms.com as well

Tim

Tim