IGNORED

Need Hotel Advice? With Bangkok Hotels... I'm here to help

Bkkguestfriendlyhotels

Thanks for the quick reply Tim. My Budget is anything under 3000 THB

I forgot to mention the hotel must be girl friendly.

Cheers

Horn Dog

Horn Dog,

Thanks. There are so many hotels that fit your criteria.

Mac Boutique Suites is nice. Majestic Grande is nice. Centre Point Suk is nice. Citi Chic is nice. All are guest friendly.

Tim

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bkkguestfriendlyhotels

• MikeLFC

• El-Diablo

• stanger69

Just wanted to say thanks to Tim for helping my friends out with booking their rooms here in BKK. It's not only that his prices are good, but he's extremely helpful with the whole process. You can call him if you have any questions and he's very good in keeping communication, 2 qualities you need when booking a hotel room. I've booked several times through other websites before and waited as the receptionists looked confused while I was wondering if the room had actually gotten booked. To top it off, you don't know who you can call for help. With Tim, he's very thorough and you can get a hold of him.

I definitely will use his services again.

Thanks Tim for answering my question on the Millennium Grand.

I'm having a holiday in Pattaya but also want to stay for 3 or 4 nights in Bangkok. I like a bit of luxury. I have previously stayed in The Landmark, Jasmine Exec Suites & Majestic Grand.

The Millennium Grand is probably top of my list, in there Grand Deluxe Room. I like to be high up. Also in room internet connection, preferably free and buffet breakfast included.

Is there any other hotels where I would get a high room. The Sheraton is a little over my budget of 5000baht a night.

I did check the rates on your site and they beat others I've seen.

Thanks

Edited by wimpy

Thanks Tim for answering my question on the Millennium Grand.

I'm having a holiday in Pattaya but also want to stay for 3 or 4 nights in Bangkok. I like a bit of luxury. I have previously stayed in The Landmark, Jasmine Exec Suites & Majestic Grand.

The Millennium Grand is probably top of my list, in there Grand Deluxe Room. I like to be high up. Also in room internet connection, preferably free and buffet breakfast included.

Is there any other hotels where I would get a high room. The Sheraton is a little over my budget of 5000baht a night.

I did check the rates on your site and they beat others I've seen.

Thanks

wimpy,

No worries. That's what I am here for.

5 star hotels do not give free internet unfortunately. The Millenium Grand is a very nice hotel. The Park Plaza is also a very nice hotel. Deserves a mention here, as its one of the top rated hotels on Tripadvisor.com. Has free internet in the hotel lobby, not only in the rooms.

Adelphi Grande really is very good value for money. For a little over 2,000 Baht per night. I doubt there is a better hotel. Only downside maybe the location. 1 Bts stop away at Prompong.

For 5 star hotels, the new site www.thaihotelonline.net has the best prices. Prices can vary according to availability. However, The Sheraton Grande Deluxe room with ABF is 4,480 Baht inc all taxes.

Westin Grande can be found at 4,200 Baht per night inc ABF. Suggest you check this site out if you are after a 5 Star hotel.

Some guys prefer a Room Only at a 5 Star,however if you can get up in time, the breakfast spread is quite something.

Tim

Just wanted to say thanks to Tim for helping my friends out with booking their rooms here in BKK. It's not only that his prices are good, but he's extremely helpful with the whole process. You can call him if you have any questions and he's very good in keeping communication, 2 qualities you need when booking a hotel room. I've booked several times through other websites before and waited as the receptionists looked confused while I was wondering if the room had actually gotten booked. To top it off, you don't know who you can call for help. With Tim, he's very thorough and you can get a hold of him.

I definitely will use his services again.

therealreal74,

Thanks for your business and your recommendation. I am only a phone call away.

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Tim,

Looking for a reasonably priced hotel for 4 nights next month and noticed the Regency Park is quite good price now(1360 baht on your site)and wondered what its like these days and what about the guest policy?

Elsewhere i have seen the Swiss Park for 1240 baht which also seems not bad.

The best value i have seen is the Rembrandt, very cheap for 1364 baht on directrooms, but i guess its not guest friendly?.

Would welcome your comments on the above.I would like to find somewhere not too far from the main road.I have stayed at places like admiral suites,admiral premier,citadines but got fed up with the walk to sukhumvit,also they seem to be a bit more expensive now.

many thanks.

Hi Tim

http://www.s31hotel.com/

:GoldenSmile1: do you know the new S31 ?

they have great promotion from now til 30April 2010

:Number1a:

The S31 has duplex suites available at 2,750 Baht on Wotif and Latestays. Price is for a min 2 night stay and includes taxes, b'fast for 2 and free internet.

Hello Tim,

I need your advice... I've narrowed down my choice between Citadines Soi 11 or Sacha hotel Uno. I've stayed at Citadines Soi 23 and enjoyed my time there. Whose room is better? I checked your web-site and the prices are comparable. Citadines Soi 11 is right next to Bed & Supper and a couple of nightclubs. Sacha hotel Uno is close to BTS/MTR. Thanks in advance.

My advice is to be near to Sukhumvit road, so you can get a taxi or the monorail down to Nana Plaza (Nana station), or better still, Soi Cowboy (Asoke or Sukhumvit stations). Serviced apartments can also be a good bet but make sure you're allowed to take girls in. The more upmarket places may not allow this...

Hi Tim

http://www.s31hotel.com/

:stargate003: do you know the new S31 ?

they have great promotion from now til 30April 2010

:GoldenSmile1:

Yes its very nice. I did not put it up as we did not get the promotional prices.

Tim

Hello Tim,

I need your advice... I've narrowed down my choice between Citadines Soi 11 or Sacha Hotel Uno. I've stayed at Citadines Soi 23 and enjoyed my time there. Whose room is better? I checked your web-site and the prices are comparable. Citadines Soi 11 is right next to Bed & Supper and a couple of nightclubs. Sacha Hotel Uno is close to BTS/MTR. Thanks in advance.

Both are fine. Both rooms are quite small and around 1800-2000. Why not stay at Citi Chic etc. Much bigger rooms?

Tim

Hello tim , I will be in bangkok in april which do you like best majestic grand or grand suk Soi6 thanks eoj

• 2 weeks later...

Hello tim , I will be in bangkok in april which do you like best majestic grand or grand suk soi6 thanks eoj

It depends on your budget. I like the Grand Sukhumvit of course, but its much more expensive.

Tim

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Tim, I would be in Bangkok on the 3rd of April for a week. My budget is 1200 at max. Any good recommendation?

My criteria would be :-

i) Clean hotel. No bed bug or cockroaches.

ii) Safe. No incident of the stuff being stolen.

iii) Preferable is a walking distance to Soi Cowboy otherwise a walking distance to nearby BTS is still fine.

hi tim,.

im looking for a hotel close to phat pong rd walking distance if possible to stay oct 8 and 9 th with no joiner fee and price range of 1000 to 1500 b can you provide me with some options thanks

wozz

hi tim,.

im looking for a hotel close to phat pong rd walking distance if possible to stay oct 8 and 9 th with no joiner fee and price range of 1000 to 1500 b can you provide me with some options thanks

wozz

http://www.glitzbangkok.com/ :001_Thank_You5:

Hi Tim,

Planning on being in Bangkok April 24-29.

Quick trip to Singapore.

Back to Bangkok May 4-14.

I am visiting the Dentist at Smile Dental Clinic up the road from Soi Cowboy.

Need something with good internet service because I wish to remain employed after my trip.

Of course less is always better .... well maybe not:

We seem to be getting less Baht for the dollar these days :Crappy: .

Got anything special with the shirts vs army games in town ?

Speaking of: I checked out your website.

What are you folks using for the exchange rate.

It looks a little optimistic: 1500 Baht = ~$38

Cheers,

LostAgain

Hi Tim,

Planning on being in Bangkok April 24-29.

Quick trip to Singapore.

Back to Bangkok May 4-14.

I am visiting the Dentist at Smile Dental Clinic up the road from Soi Cowboy.

Need something with good internet service because I wish to remain employed after my trip.

Of course less is always better .... well maybe not:

We seem to be getting less Baht for the dollar these days :001_Thank_You5: .

Got anything special with the shirts vs army games in town ?

Speaking of: I checked out your website.

What are you folks using for the exchange rate.

It looks a little optimistic: 1500 Baht = ~$38

Cheers,

LostAgain

Hi,

Given your location and criteria,

Think that

Citadines Suk 16 or 23 are good. Should get a decent rate on Otelrooms.com Room Only.

Exchange rate changes on a daily basis and bank controls this.

Tim

Thank you Tim.

Just looking around considering I am going to be there for 2 weeks. Any thoughts on the "Bangkok Boutique hotel, Bangkok". Other than location (actually works well for me) looks like a very good deal. Have not seen any comments (good, bad or otherwise) here or on the Bangkok forum.

Thank you Tim.

Just looking around considering I am going to be there for 2 weeks. Any thoughts on the "Bangkok Boutique Hotel, Bangkok". Other than location (actually works well for me) looks like a very good deal. Have not seen any comments (good, bad or otherwise) here or on the Bangkok forum.

Hi,

Know this hotel pretty well. We used to sell it loads when they first opened.

Rooms are very small and Std and Superior 5ft Queen beds. Its ok and cheap these days. No bathtub and only shower in these 2 room types. Used to be guest friendly.

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Tim,

I want a top quality hotel, sub 6000baht for 1 night on the 27th. Breakfast not imortant because I will be checking out at 6am. Wifi not needed. My shortlist is The Sheraton, Westin and Grand Millenium (all Asok area). I would like a to be on a high floor aswell, could you request that if I booked through you.

Another thing Ive noticed, on your .net website the room onlys are more expensive than the ABF, that looks the case for the Westin and Sheraton.

Thanks