Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Premiership League Football 2015/16

jocky king

Looks likely a two horse race between City and The Gunners ... Chelsea are out of their reach , would be in trouble finding a champion league place next season . United , very difficult to see them doing well this season , playing very negative football , don't think they will win anything this season and not into a first four position . Possibly last chance for LVG to show the silverware this season before getting his P45 .

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another defeat for Chelsea & Jose fuming again, he does have a point though, all the critical decisions went against Chelsea. City & Arsenal win while Utd limp to a draw. Leicester now in top three, how much for Vardy in Jan?

"all the critical decisions went against Chelsea"

Like the critical decision not to send Costa off for using his studs again? One side played with passion, a reasonable amount of skill and were prepared to bust a gut to win. The other side were utterly negative, parked the bus after an early goal, feigned injuries to waste time, complained like 9 year olds about every decision they didn't get and downed tools.  

I'd rather look at tits, cunts and arseholes than listen to them!

I’m loving the Chelsea debacle – despite possessing a squad with some leading international players worth tens of millions they are unable to find a consistent level of performance.

The constant moaning by Jose is tiresome – what about the incidents from his own players or does he possess the same vision restrictions as Wenger?

I really hope another team can take this opportunity to break into the top 4 and really mix up the champion’s league qualification berths.

Chelsea’s next match is a London derby at Spurs and they will be baying for blue blood. 

On a seperate note i'm really pleased for Leicester and Vardy - I'd love to see this club achieve something.

Well, Chelsea lost again, Jose or no Jose it doesn't seem to make much of a difference. Three points of relegation zone for the defending champions. Utd managed to score & win a game, clinging on to UCL slots for now.

................................................................................................................

The table has become all the more congested now, 4-5 points separate first from the fifth. Spurs should have won the game tonight. Klopp's honeymoon period came to an end today, defeated by Palace who climbed above them.

................................................................................................................

The table has become all the more congested now, 4-5 points separate first from the fifth. Spurs should have won the game tonight. Klopp's honeymoon period came to an end today, defeated by Palace who climbed above them.

Spurs are going along nicely unbeaten since the opening day. With Kane in form again they have the best forward in the league. Looks like anyone could win this

• 2 weeks later...

EPL back this weekend after the internationals & the unfortunate events in Paris. Utd start the show against Watford with the showstopper match being City taking on Liverpool. Also of interest is Jamie Vardy's scoring spree. 

Anyone think Norwich will get anything against Chelsea? just our(Nor) luck for Chelsea to hit form this weekend and thrash us, anyway looking forward to the game

Great last minute win for Utd after Rojo gave away a stupid penalty. Utd looked good going forward.

Great last minute win for Utd after Rojo gave away a stupid penalty. Utd looked good going forward.

Thought , they won't get anything at Watford when hearing that they lost Rooney ( ill) and Martial ( injury) and Wilson ( unfit ) . :)

Thought , they won't get anything at Watford when hearing that they lost Rooney ( ill) and Martial ( injury) and Wilson ( unfit ) . :)

The Rooney illness gave me hope of a win 555

The Rooney illness gave me hope of a win 555

United injuries list got worse today , Herrera and Jones got injured today ... Might have to use Giggsy .. Lol

Although Swansea got a point against Bournemouth today it was the most worrying performance so far this season.

Truly awful.

The 4 players Monk brought it looked lost. 2 or 3 others looked disinterested.

Liverpool away next.

Could yet be a relegation battle for Swans this season :-(

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Although Swansea got a point against Bournemouth today it was the most worrying performance so far this season.

Truly awful.

The 4 players Monk brought it looked lost. 2 or 3 others looked disinterested.

Liverpool away next.

Could yet be a relegation battle for Swans this season :-(

Are the fans turning on Monk? Soccer saturday said they werent happy at the final whistle?

Aimed more at the players than Monk I thought.

Booing when Bournemouth went 2-0 up and at half-time and full-time.

Honestly, it was dismal today.

I understand Monk making changes, but he doesn't have the squad.

Bartley & Eder clearly not good enough but there's really no one else if he thinks Fernandez & Gomis aren't doing the job.

Also brought Britten & Routledge in but they haven't had game time this season and it showed.

Ki was anonymous. Shelvey subdued.

Full backs don't go forward and give width as they used to - Naughton doesn't seem capable of doing this.

Really worrying at the moment.

Congratulations to Vardy who has now scored in 10 successive games. Its great to see a player who was recently playing non-league football show that there is talent in the lower divisions.

With L'pool destroying City this season has become so hard to predict.  Without Company city are almost relegation material and when you spend over £100m during the summer there is no excuse for losing 4-1 at home.

I'm so happy the Gunners lost, now if they lose in UCL next, they have to play Europa & kiss EPL dreams goodbye.

Looks like Monk is on the way out according to the BBC. I will feel sorry for Davidge if Moyes roles into town

The local paper is now reporting that the Directors are discussing his position.

They didn't join in the 'fuss' a couple of weeks ago and are usually good at knowing what's going on at the club.

Another issue is that Monk's assistant is meant to be interested in accepting the Brentford job and taking Beattie with him.

It would be very surprising if the Board even considered Moyes as they are pretty single minded about the 'type of football' they want to see. I'm not sure that Moyes would be prepared to out up with the crap that the Board put Managers through. Directors go to training every day, talk to certain players behind the Manager's back and interfere far too much.

Edit: latest from local paper is that Monk staying - Directors quoted as no plans to get rid of him.

Looking increasingly likely that Clotet, his assistant, is going to Brentford.

Jamie Vardy breaks the record for scoring in 11 consecutive EPL matches, Leicester held Utd to a draw. Newcastle conceded 5 again, back in the relegation zone. 

Jamie Vardy breaks the record for scoring in 11 consecutive EPL matches, Leicester held Utd to a draw. Newcastle conceded 5 again, back in the relegation zone. 

Come on Mick Utd held Leicester to a draw. it was shocking the gaps in the Utd defence were unbelievable. Like a knife through butter at times thank god for De Gea. Rooney hauled off for the worst performance ive ever seen on a football pitch.

Newcastle players should be ashamed of themselves. 

I'm sure the Swans defence will stop Vardy scoring next week.

I'm sure the Swans defence will stop Vardy scoring next week.

Take some points off the scousers first please :GoldenSmile1:

Monk has picked the same starting team as the one that was so awful last week - other than the enforced change of Sigurdsson instead of the suspended Shelvey.

Archived