Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Premiership League Football 2015/16

jocky king

I think the game was played on a Friday night because of a planned EDL march in the West Midlands. Not sure if they're going to be a regular fixture

It is. They have trials planned this season before launching next year with 10 games a season

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Friday night traffic is bad at the best of times. It was chaos on the roads for fans trying to get to the game.

Won't matter though. What TV wants, TV gets. Supporters don't count.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

It is. They have trials planned this season before launching next year with 10 games a season

I believe this is true as they do this in other European national leagues.

Friday night traffic is bad at the best of times. It was chaos on the roads for fans trying to get to the game.

Won't matter though. What TV wants, TV gets. Supporters don't count.

Friday night football isn't that bad considering there's the whole weekend to look forward to, working Monday night football on the other hand .....

................................................................................................................

Leicester on top of the pile.

Tinker man former Chesea manager is doing ok.

Watford looking like they will play & fight for there life.

Spurs blew a 2 goal cushion to end up 2-2.

The twat with the brolly has lots to do at Newcastle.

Gary Monk looking a great young manager.

Everton went to Southampton & smashed them 0-3.

Sundays games.

13.30 Crystal Palace v Arsenal.

16.00 Man City v Chelsea.

14 days more for the transfer window.

Cmon you hornets!!great start for Watford.

Must be the only Watford supporter on here lol.

The natives in the land that time forgot are getting restless already. Who will be fired first McCLaren or Advocaat?

Chelsea got hammered at City , losing 3-0 , early days yet , Chelsea have only one point , very unlike of em . Arsenal recovered from a bad week to win 2-1 at Palace .

Any changes in the top 4 predictions? 55, City did look mighty rampant. Only solace for Chelsea is 36 games more & City are always one injury (Aguero) from trouble.

................................................................................................................

An under pressure Chelsea side wont fancy a trip to West Brom next week. City have a tricky game away to Everton while Arsenal play Liverpool. Utd are first to play again next week at home to Newcastle and will be looking to make it 3 wins from 3.

Chelsea got hammered at City , losing 3-0 , early days yet , Chelsea have only one point , very unlike of em . Arsenal recovered from a bad week to win 2-1 at Palace .

Agree but Arsenal should have had the player Coc some thing sent of.

The big question is not the Doctors at Chelsea but Brat Morinho taking John Terry of at half time ???? fucking crazy IMO.

Pardew Alan is showing just what a good manager he is. Take note I am telling you.   :Think1:

:Wassup1:  :NiceThread1:

Agree but Arsenal should have had the player Coc some thing sent of.

The big question is not the Doctors at Chelsea but Brat Morinho taking John Terry of at half time ???? fucking crazy IMO.

Pardew Alan is showing just what a good manager he is. Take note I am telling you.   :Think1:

:Wassup1:  :NiceThread1:

I think , Morinho is playing a mind games with its owner over John Terry , all he want is Stones of Everton to join .

If anyone is interested there is a petition requesting a public enquiry into Wet Spam and the Olympic Stadium - click on the link at the bottom for more information.

West Ham has only contributed £15m towards the £272m conversion costs of the Olympic Stadium, with the taxpayer footing the rest of the bill. Considering the cost to the taxpayer, and the effect of this taxpayer subsidy on competition between clubs, a full public inquiry into the deal is needed.

On top of the minimal conversion contribution, West Ham has been allowed to keep the sale proceeds of their current stadium, valued at £71m. Rental is £2.5m a year, halving should WHU be relegated. Taxpayers will cover the costs of stadium utilities, security, pitch maintenance, goalposts and corner flags - estimated to be worth £1.4m - £2.5m a year. Public money should be used responsibly, and in a way which does not distort the competitiveness of independent sports bodies and businesses.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/106355

Looks like some poor bugger in the front row near the goal has had a heart attack in the first minute of the Everton v Man City game.

Hope he's OK.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Only City with 100% record after three games, Liverpool should have beaten Arsenal yesterday night, can't see the Gunners being serious title contenders. They'll qualify for UCL though. It will again be a two horse race between City & Chelsea.

Chelsea look in serious trouble already after losing to Palace. 8 points behind City. Maureen will start getting nasty soon blaming everyone but himself. 

Chelsea look in serious trouble already after losing to Palace. 8 points behind City. Maureen will start getting nasty soon blaming everyone but himself.

Mourihino is like marmite. You either love him, or hate him.

I'm a united man, but I like him. Something going on behind the scenes in Chelsea.

They are not firing at all. They are all over the place this season

Looking at Chelsea, can't believe how shockingly bad Ivanovic (translate: defender with hands behind back) has been.  Pair that with subpar Fabregas and Matic and we have a slow start.  They need Oscar back pronto to keep possession and enable better ball movement.  

Can't believe I'm saying this but they are missing Felipe Luis.

Mourihino is like marmite. You either love him, or hate him.

I'm a united man, but I like him. Something going on behind the scenes in Chelsea.

They are not firing at all. They are all over the place this season

They have had a strange transfer window. I don't think much planning went into it. Falcao is a joke and the Pedro deal came from nowhere. He's been sulking for weeks about not signing Pogba and Stones. I wouldn't be surprised up to see him do what he does best and walk away at some stage this season.

• 2 weeks later...

Some fab games this weekend starting with Everton v Chelsea, top of the league clash with City vs Palace & evening kick-off with Utd taking on Liverpool.

Chelsea, Utd, Liverpool all desperately need a win to keep in touch with pace setters City. 

Soon I will be going to Goodison Park to watch Everton play Chelsea.

Hopefully I will see an Everton win

And the Everton fans will be giving Chelsea and there manager a lot of stick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PjufgYq-ZE

There are going to be 5 Liverpool games played whilst I am in LOS but that includes two that will be played at 2am Thai time so I will need to find a place in Patts to watch the first and a place in Bangkok for the second, any suggestions (non sarky please) :GoldenSmile1:

Chelsea having a bad start with only 4 points , not surprised that Everton beat them , City still on 100% success , Arsenal won as well .. Norwich won well also .

There are going to be 5 Liverpool games played whilst I am in LOS but that includes two that will be played at 2am Thai time so I will need to find a place in Patts to watch the first and a place in Bangkok for the second, any suggestions (non sarky please) :GoldenSmile1:

Stumble inn Soi 4 Bangkok, good bar many screens

Archived