IGNORED

Premiership League Football 2015/16

jocky king

Well done to Vardy for his new broken record on Van the man previous record . I really hope that England will bring him to France next summer UEFA cup . He should be on the flight ticket by now . Rooney only scored twice , he is not a same player like he was ..

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By all reports a VERY dodgy penalty to give Liverpool the 1-0 win.

Still worrying times for the Swans

image.jpeg

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Arsenal havent won a game since winter arrived. Thats them done until March/April now  :GoldenSmile1:

By all reports a VERY dodgy penalty to give Liverpool the 1-0 win.

Still worrying times for the Swans

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Nothing dodgy about the penalty at all. Some refs don't give them but they all should. If you turn your back and spread your arms then your intent is to make your body bigger. It's just cut and dried for me but some refs just don't see fit to give them. Same goes for a two footed challenge no ifs or buts it is a red card. If the refs just gave them instead of worrying what minute the game is at then we would stop seeing them. 

Same goes for defenders who spread their arms. If they get hit then it's a penalty. All of a sudden defenders would stop spreading their arms. The table is getting closer at the top which is a good thing. 

Serrously If you are worrying about who got the most penalties then you are truly a sad individual. The article seems most disgusted that Liverpool got more penalties than Man United. Seems obvious to me that Man U  have based there play on attacking wide players Giggs Beckham etc with some amazing finishers.

Liverpool have had really shit wingers in the premier league era but some pretty impressive ball playing midfielders and strikers. In fairness take out the seasons that Suarez Sturridge and Coutinho attacked every defence even including the Gerrard Torres time or the times where Liverpool had Fowler and or Owen  and you will see the stats even up. 

Your post was BS and if you think the FA has some liverpool bias then you seriously are a member of the tin hat brigade. I appreciate that fans of other clubs have a resentment toward Liverpool that is illogical but don't post illogical BS and expect you won't be called out for it. Football fans are football fans I get the tribalism  just dont mix it with bullshitis'm

Serrously If you are worrying about who got the most penalties then you are truly a sad individual. The article seems most disgusted that Liverpool got more penalties than Man United. Seems obvious to me that Man U  have based there play on attacking wide players Giggs Beckham etc with some amazing finishers.

Liverpool have had really shit wingers in the premier league era but some pretty impressive ball playing midfielders and strikers. In fairness take out the seasons that Suarez Sturridge and Coutinho attacked every defence even including the Gerrard Torres time or the times where Liverpool had Fowler and or Owen  and you will see the stats even up. 

Your post was BS and if you think the FA has some liverpool bias then you seriously are a member of the tin hat brigade. I appreciate that fans of other clubs have a resentment toward Liverpool that is illogical but don't post illogical BS and expect you won't be called out for it. Football fans are football fans I get the tribalism  just dont mix it with bullshitis'm

I said its the only league Liverpool will ever top. Wheres the bullshit in that? No need to go on a Benitez sytle rant about stats and facts

We stopped Vardy scoring.

We stopped Vardy scoring.

555. Something is going horribly wrong at Swansea. At least you get to see goals though compared to the 0-0 dross LVG likes to serve up

A fine weekend of results for the Arsenal, same score again in Piraeus on Wednesday please   :ThumbUp6:

A fine weekend of results for the Arsenal, same score again in Piraeus on Wednesday please   :ThumbUp6:

Havent seen you in a bit. Do you only appear when Arsenal win games? We wont be seeing much of you in April/May when the trophies are being handed out I take it  :GoldenSmile1:

Havent seen you in a bit. Do you only appear when Arsenal win games? We wont be seeing much of you in April/May when the trophies are being handed out I take it  :GoldenSmile1:

I only sing when we are winning :FunnyPost1:

Haven't done bad in the last two Mays  :Finger5:

I only sing when we are winning :FunnyPost1:

Haven't done bad in the last two Mays  :Finger5:

I guess the Fa cup is better than the Wenger 4th place Cup. Just about....

I guess the Fa cup is better than the Wenger 4th place Cup. Just about....

We struggle to compete with the cash rich chavs and man city. It is just nice to capture some silverware. As for the Champions league always the great heroic ethic of failure, this season just inept tactics and performances....but as said 3-1 in Greece will do it.

It is so frustrating that this season we will probably finish 3rd when we had a real chance.....too many injury prone players for too long.If any club had the level of injuries we have had this season I doubt they would be anywhere close to 2nd place.

City lost so meekly, even if they win the EPL they don't have the dominance that Chelsea displayed last season. Leicester playing all the big guns in December, a correction should be imminent. Bournemouth deserved the win IMO. 

................................................................................................................

We struggle to compete with the cash rich chavs and man city. It is just nice to capture some silverware. As for the Champions league always the great heroic ethic of failure, this season just inept tactics and performances....but as said 3-1 in Greece will do it.

It is so frustrating that this season we will probably finish 3rd when we had a real chance.....too many injury prone players for too long.If any club had the level of injuries we have had this season I doubt they would be anywhere close to 2nd place.

I think its more mental than financial with Arsenal especially if you fall short this season. I predicted Utd to finish 4th this year just behind Arsenal but miles behind City and Cheslea. Obviously things are different which is why Im also frustrated because it seems to be there for the taking.

Any credit to what little old Watford are doing this season ?

Watford are doing well for a very poor side.

They have a chance of staying up.

555. Something is going horribly wrong at Swansea. At least you get to see goals though compared to the 0-0 dross LVG likes to serve up

The Club have spent a lot more money off the pitch - building training ground and Academy etc - than on it.

It was clear they needed at least 3 good defenders & 2 top forwards last summer.

They signed one left back who can't even get on the bench, a reserve keeper, one forward on a free and one forward for £5 million.

They also signed 2 or 3 youngsters.

They've just announced an annual profit of £1.1 million. Hardly a fortune. The actual day to day situation was a loss of close to £4 million.

They made a lot of money from the sale of Bony which covered the loss and the spending on the Academy, a couple of players etc.

The Club have spent a lot more money off the pitch - building training ground and Academy etc - than on it.

It was clear they needed at least 3 good defenders & 2 top forwards last summer.

They signed one left back who can't even get on the bench, a reserve keeper, one forward on a free and one forward for £5 million.

They also signed 2 or 3 youngsters.

They've just announced an annual profit of £1.1 million. Hardly a fortune. The actual day to day situation was a loss of close to £4 million.

They made a lot of money from the sale of Bony which covered the loss and the spending on the Academy, a couple of players etc.

interesting. My mate is a big Wolves fan. He said they were spending loads of money off the pitch too and they ended up with two relegations. Still dont think you will go down

I said its the only league Liverpool will ever top. Wheres the bullshit in that? No need to go on a Benitez sytle rant about stats and facts

Well I did get fired up and I think it was a late night. Actually most pens is not a league as the same as most goals scored which Liverpool have won and quite recently but I will grant you Liverpool have been an underperforming club. If you don't want people to call you out on ridiculous statistics then don't post them.

As this "penalty" league you are referring to is in years gone by it makes your statement even more ridiculous or are you unaware that Liverpool have won the league 18 times.

As this "penalty" league you are referring to is in years gone by it makes your statement even more ridiculous or are you unaware that Liverpool have won the league 18 times.

I don't watch football that was filmed in black & white

Is Skertel top of the OG League yet? :Surrender1:

No, Carragher still holds that unenviable record for Liverpool with 7, Wes Brown is just behind with 6, same as Skirtel and Rio Ferdinand. Richard Dunne with 10 at 3 clubs holds the current record. :GoldenSmile1:

Archived