Chelsea

Man Utd

Arsenal

Man City

Going down:

Bournemouth

Watford

Sunderland

................................................................................................................

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think chech is a huge addition to the gunners.

If they sort out a proper holding midfielder and a quality centre back pairing, they could push for the league

for a surprise team I,am going for stoke city think they have bought well,think bourne mouth might do better than people think too.arsenal to give Chelsea a run for there money,sunderland to finish bottom.

Swans unlucky not to get all 3 points at Chelsea.

ANDRE AYEW already looking like the signing of the Summer.

We could do with a striker though. Gomis not clinical enough. Didn't convince me last season.

Fabianski has his dodgy moments as well.

A left back and a centre half would be ideal also :-)

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Swans unlucky not to get all 3 points at Chelsea.

ANDRE AYEW already looking like the signing of the Summer.

We could do with a striker though. Gomis not clinical enough. Didn't convince me last season.

Fabianski has his dodgy moments as well.

A left back and a centre half would be ideal also :-)

Very unlucky indeed , can see that Swansea will perform this season ... Norwich was unlucky too with a great goal disallowed for dangerous play which was a rubbish decision , United didn't sparkle with a new look team ( 5 new faces ) and their defence looks shakey .. Badly need a big central defence .. Leicester got off to a good start with impressive forwards display . Everton was lucky to get a draw from a tricky football side , Watford .

One of the favourite for the 2015/16 premiership title , Arsenal lost at home to the Hammers 0-2 .. Not a good start for Arsene Wenger . Elsewhere , Liverpool got a valuable three points win at Stoke City 0-1 and Newcastle drew at home to a 2-2 to Southampton .

Man City won tonight.

Chelsea had a 2-2 draw & the goal keeper sent of. They look like they need a striker as when Costa is injured Falaco looks shit still.

Arsenal were poor & will never win the EPL as they just do not play with no grit in midfield & are shit at the back.

Man Utd need to add players & they need pace & goals.

Liverpool have many new players to gel but got a win due to Cortinios superb Brazilian style goal.

Alan Pardew at Crystal Palace looks to be great value & a good manager, Newcastle really did fuck up by treating him badly IMO.

Watford look like they will try with nothing to lose.

Southampton look like they will be solid & give most EPL teams a good go.

Sunderland looked like there Yoyo normal self.

Aston Villa have lost there best 2 players but Tim Sherwood will fight on he has great character & spirit.

Must also say Gary Monk at Swansea is no mug & for a man his age is doing well on a budget.

Another few weeks for all these teams to use the transfer market & then it will be game on all round.

Hate to say it but Man City looked very good last night, When Yaya is in the mood he's a complete beast. Kompany looked good, they've got Bony to take the workload off Aguero & once Sterling & Silva strike up an understanding they could take some stopping. My top 4- 1 Man City 2 Man Utd 3 Chelsea 4 Arsenal. Bottom 3- Bournemouth, Norwich, & Liverpool (hopefully) or Watford.

Hate to say it but Man City looked very good last night, When Yaya is in the mood he's a complete beast. Kompany looked good, they've got Bony to take the workload off Aguero & once Sterling & Silva strike up an understanding they could take some stopping. My top 4- 1 Man City 2 Man Utd 3 Chelsea 4 Arsenal. Bottom 3- Bournemouth, Norwich, & Liverpool (hopefully) or Watford.

City win at West Brom 3-0 is very impressive , they are happier because they are being ignored by football media who all thinks that only Chelsea , United , Arsenal and Liverpool will have a great chance to win the premiership . All eyes will be on Arsenal this weekend who will play against Crystal Palace away , Palace was very impressive last Saturday with a away win to premiership newcomer Norwich . Could be a tricky match for Arsenal .

After one game City are now favourites for the league ahead of chelsea! With both of them playing each other on Sunday Utd have a great opportunity to put 6 points on the board and watch points being dropped here

First game of the season doesn't mean much. Liverpool and United had a host of new faces and both teams will most likely take a while to settle. Liverpool have an away fixture list from hell over the next 6 or so away games so getting a result at the Britannia was a definite plus. Played ordinary but a truly great piece of play and strike from Coutinho was the difference. I still think the top 4 won't change from last season but will still watch every game my team plays. 

Why do we football fans torture ourselves every year? 

First game of the season doesn't mean much. Liverpool and United had a host of new faces and both teams will most likely take a while to settle. Liverpool have an away fixture list from hell over the next 6 or so away games so getting a result at the Britannia was a definite plus. Played ordinary but a truly great piece of play and strike from Coutinho was the difference. I still think the top 4 won't change from last season but will still watch every game my team plays. 

Why do we football fans torture ourselves every year? 

If Liverpool finish outside the top 4 again I can see Coutinho leaving next summer.

If Liverpool finish outside the top 4 again I can see Coutinho leaving next summer.

Yes 100 percent agree.

The title will be between Chelsea & Man City IMO.

Arsenal are Mickey mouse at times & may be need a new manager as most of my Arsenal friends have said.

Liverpool will do well to make the top 4 but will not come close to winning it, there Goal keeper is a joker. Rogers will be lucky to be in a job come the end of the season or soon after.

Man Utd currently still play side ways football & are still in a mess with the goal keeper, the super fast midfielder & of course a World class central defender, not to mention some one to score lots of goals.

Interesting to see what the transfer window throws up.

A player leaving is not really the biggest issue for Liverpool. It is much more that far smaller clubs like Man City and Chelsea have much better financial backers. People will have their own opinions about Sterling leaving but the reality is a player left Liverpool for Man City ??? Football is just about recruiting wealthy owners. One thing I admire about United even though I celebrate a win against them more than any other is that they only spend their own money. 

A bit late I know, but thanks again Jocky for keeping this thread going for another season.

image.png

A bit late I know, but thanks again Jockey for keeping this thread going for another season.

Thank you Jebb , a gentleman always .

Friday night football in EPL (Utd vs Villa), extending the weekend till Monday, do you like it?, am not complaining 55.

................................................................................................................

In Australia, the televised Friday night game in both Aussie rules and Rugby league is a huge ratings winner. I see no reason why it will not succeed in the EPL. Just surprised that it took so long to happen. Having said that, the Monday night game in U.S. Gridiron is also a huge rating winner in the U.S.A. but was not popular in Australia for either code.

image.png

Not a fan of this Friday night football. Apparently its going to become more frequent next season.From my understanding Sky haven't paid for any rights for extra games so the game will be taken from one of their other time-slots. This week there is no Saturday night football

This weekend Sunday 4pm kick of UK time Man City v Chelsea should be the best of the bunch & plenty of talking points I am sure.

The Chelsea female Doctor not on the bench ??? sexy women & always nice to see her on the screen.

:Wassup1:  :NiceThread1:

I know it is only Round 2 but the Man City, Chelsea game should be a season highlight, looking forward to it.

image.png

I think the game was played on a Friday night because of a planned EDL march in the West Midlands. Not sure if they're going to be a regular fixture

Archived