IGNORED

Premiership League Football 2015/16

jocky king

5-2. Its not like you Jocky :GoldenSmile1:

Thank you ... I'm getting old , thinks I should retire doing the report .. :GoldenSmile1:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

35 goals in eight games, pure attacking stuff. Love the EPL, now more so Utd are topping it   :WinkGrin1:

................................................................................................................

Aguero did a Lewandowski, 5 goals in a hurry. Could have been the most embarrassing scoreline in EPL history if City did not slow down. Chelsea lose again, at home this time. Will Mourinho be there when EPL resumes in 2 weeks time.

Two massive games on Sunday. Hope Utd rub it in Wenger's face. 

................................................................................................................

I'll have to listen to Utd v Ars on radio as I'll be at the Liberty watching Swans v Spurs.

Bloody Europa League buggering up the fixtures again.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I dont see any way back for Chelsea now. Arsenal v Utd is impossible to predict id settle for a point. Oct is all about Utd just staying close to City as it could easily go horribly wrong this month

Although not officially confirmed, it looks like Advocaat has left Sunderland.

It certainly looked likely from the interaction between him and Bilic after the game and his interviews.

Reported he said good-bye to the players after the game and flew to Holland.

Allardyce, Pearson & Dyche being mentioned as possible replacements.

It will be a difficult job for anyone. They need a goalkeeper, 3 defenders and a striker just for starters!

I got home from Swans v Spurs to find Liverpool had sacked Rodgers.

He was lucky to get the job in the first place!

Disappointing, but unsurprising, that all possible candidates mentioned to replace him are foreign.

Would be interesting if Moyes got it :-)

Swans deserved all 3 points against Spurs.

Fabianski mistake for first free kick goal.

Turning into a tough season for the Swans.

I got home from Swans v Spurs to find Liverpool had sacked Rodgers.

He was lucky to get the job in the first place!

Disappointing, but unsurprising, that all possible candidates mentioned to replace him are foreign.

Would be interesting if Moyes got it :-)

Would be an alternative universe if Moyes got the Liverpool job.

Klopp is favourite to take over the Kop job .... I do feel sorry for Rodgers , I likes him as a person , not a bad loser , shook every managers hand if Liverpool loses , unlike Wenger , he only shook hands if Arsenal wins ... Lol

Klopp to Kop

index.jpg

BTW, has Big Sam been confirmed as the new Sunderland boss?

Klopp to Kop

attachicon.gifindex.jpg

BTW, has Big Sam been confirmed as the new Sunderland boss?

Yes mate, 2yr deal

Poison chalice. With all the previous managers, the bottom line is a poor squad

• 2 weeks later...

A fantastic footballing weekend ahead, derbies all around. Cracking games with real possibilities of change in the leadership table & upset apple carts.

who will be the new chelsea manager/trainer i think  dont think abramamovich is to happy

ill seen chelsea at such a low table  posiyion after 10 games,and i saw them when they ad a swedish goalie in their training camp,quite a few years ago

who will be the new chelsea manager/trainer i think  dont think abramamovich is to happy

ill seen chelsea at such a low table  posiyion after 10 games,and i saw them when they ad a swedish goalie in their training camp,quite a few years ago

He signed a contract recently so it will be expensive to fire him. It does look like hes lost the dressing room though so who knows what will happen. I still expect them to finish in the top 4

" WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE"!  :Finger5:  :WinkGrin1:

yeah yeah we get it   :Finger5:

Wayne Rooney has a better chance of scoring 20 Pl goals than Arsenal have of winning the title

Wayne Rooney has a better chance of scoring 20 Pl goals than Arsenal have of winning the title

I'll  remember you said that  :WinkGrin1:

Seems Klopp magic at the Kop is limited to draws for now. Wasted opportunity for the Manchester clubs, poor game but 1 point in high stakes may not be that bad either.

Seems Klopp magic at the Kop is limited to draws for now. Wasted opportunity for the Manchester clubs, poor game but 1 point in high stakes may not be that bad either.

The timing of the Klopp hiring was off. Everyone knew they had no chance of beating Spurs, Southampton and next Saturday Chelsea. They should have fired Rodgers next week and given Klopp an easier run to start with

Chelsea v Liverpool today, clash of two mercurial managers & if Chelsea loses possibly the final game for Jose's second coming.

Utd, Arsenal & City also jostling for leadership position in the table along with surprise contenders West Ham.

Just getting ready to go down & watch Swans v Arsenal.

We usually play well against them & have had some good results.

We'll need to raise our game a lot from recent matches though. Form has been very poor.

Another defeat for Chelsea & Jose fuming again, he does have a point though, all the critical decisions went against Chelsea. City & Arsenal win while Utd limp to a draw. Leicester now in top three, how much for Vardy in Jan?

Another defeat for Chelsea & Jose fuming again, he does have a point though, all the critical decisions went against Chelsea. City & Arsenal win while Utd limp to a draw. Leicester now in top three, how much for Vardy in Jan?

LVG would play Vardy on the wing

Archived