IGNORED

Premiership League Football 2015/16

jocky king

I hate to see any manager get the sack but after this interview he gave a while back it must of scared the shit out of the Leicester money men. 

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

edit 

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

Leicester City has just sacked Nigel Pearson , says the relationship between Nigel and the board are not working right .

Yes. I was sitting in a Go-go tonight and Fox Sports was on the TV. I noticed that Pearson had been sacked from the scrolling news on screen. It says a lot about the girls in the bar that I was looking at the TV :-)

Not surprised really. He 'lost it' more than once last season and the episode with his son won't have helped!

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Yes. I was sitting in a Go-go tonight and Fox Sports was on the TV. I noticed that Pearson had been sacked from the scrolling news on screen. It says a lot about the girls in the bar that I was looking at the TV :-)

Not surprised really. He 'lost it' more than once last season and the episode with his son won't have helped!

Delighted hes gone. It was uncomfortable watching him last season at times. A 51yr old walking around pretending to be a tough guy was cringeworthy. Its obvious the guy has issues

Delighted hes gone. It was uncomfortable watching him last season at times. A 51yr old walking around pretending to be a tough guy was cringeworthy. Its obvious the guy has issues

So who's going in, Big Sam?

................................................................................................................

So who's going in, Big Sam?

Big Sam is a no brainer with all his proven PL experience but Neil Lennon is favourite.

Something the Swans are doing:

Swansea City will remain ‘True to 22’ this season in a bid to make life cheaper on the road for the club’s loyal fans.

In a new fan initiative, the club has agreed to subsidise the price of every ticket for all away fixtures in the Barclays Premier League this season purchased through its Jack Army membership scheme.

It means the Swans will remain true to its pledge that no adult will pay more than £22 for any away fixture this season, while concession prices will be capped at a maximum of £15 and kids just £10.*

With adult ticket prices at some grounds costing in excess of £50, the club’s subsidy is set to amount to a £300,000 saving for supporters across the 2015-16 campaign.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Something the Swans are doing:

Swansea City will remain ‘True to 22’ this season in a bid to make life cheaper on the road for the club’s loyal fans.

In a new fan initiative, the club has agreed to subsidise the price of every ticket for all away fixtures in the Barclays Premier League this season purchased through its Jack Army membership scheme.

It means the Swans will remain true to its pledge that no adult will pay more than £22 for any away fixture this season, while concession prices will be capped at a maximum of £15 and kids just £10.*

With adult ticket prices at some grounds costing in excess of £50, the club’s subsidy is set to amount to a £300,000 saving for supporters across the 2015-16 campaign.

Fair play to Swansea , I think their fans are essential for their away matches , more support inject more confidence into the team , few points extra in away matches might be very important at the end of the season ..

I'm an Chelsea-fan since early '70s (yes I'm an old man :-). My thoughts are that Chelsea gonna have a more difficult season 2015/2016. Man U, Man C are improve there troops and I think Arsenal having a good season this time. PL is going to be really interesting. 

I'm in Pattaya mostly whole September. Are there any who wants to see the games against Everton (12e) or Arsenal (19e)?   

Claudio Ranieri the new boss at Leicester City.

................................................................................................................

Well we all know Norich is back, I love their new strip what do you think?

11694828_889785101094799_7141816047036283722_n.jpg

Well we all know Norich is back, I love their new strip what do you think?

Thought it was Glasgow Celtic strip .... :)

Thought it was Glasgow Celtic strip .... :)

I am going to tell them..............lol only Rangers fans would agree

• 2 weeks later...

Curtain raiser to the EPL starting Saturday, 8th. Arsenal won 1-0 over Chelsea, Wenger wins first time against Jose M.

Curtain raiser to the EPL starting Saturday, 8th. Arsenal won 1-0 over Chelsea, Wenger wins first time against Jose M.

At the end of the match and collecting the trophy , Mourinho shook all the Arsenal's players hand but Wenger avoids him, they hated each other makes the premiership so exciting :) ... Looking forward to the opening next weekend ..

http://youtu.be/bSNfFNJA4OU

Predictions for the season...

Man United

Man city

Chelsea

Arsenal

What are you smoking?

While we're doing predictions

1St Chelsea

2nd City

3rd Arsenal

4th Utd

Relegated Watford, Norwich,Villa

While we're doing predictions

1St Chelsea

2nd City

3rd Arsenal

4th Utd

Relegated Watford, Norwich,Villa

I think it's going to be these four fighting it out. Hopefully it will be a great season

1. Arsenal

2. Man Utd

3. Chelsea

4. Liverpool

Hope I'm wrong , and Westie is right .... :GoldenSmile1:

1. Arsenal

2. Man Utd

3. Chelsea

4. Liverpool

Hope I'm wrong , and Westie is right .... :GoldenSmile1:

My last year predication ..

Arsenal