IGNORED

Summer transfer window 2015

jinx

Looks like Chelsea have bid £89 million for Paul Pogba. Would be a great signing, ridiculous money tho

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Chelsea have bid £89 million for Paul Pogba. Would be a great signing, ridiculous money tho

May be MAN UTD are still piss poor as always with the Glazers as owners.

Not one big marque signing all summer & the defence is shit & going in to season 3 with not much up front to score fucking goals.

Arsenal fans must think the same as where is the players they need to really compete for the title & not just top 4.

Like last season MAN UTD go for a player & do not appear to have alternative plans after having it fucked around by players, agents & clubs.

Season before it was another fuck up wasting all summer on Fabregas only for him to not sign & go back to his London home.

This summers mess of shit & guts has seen MAN UTD chase Ramos like fucking Ass lickers & be lead up the garden path & yes 10 days to go not a fucking world class defender in sight.

Arsenal do not spend the money & Wenger makes out he does not need to.

Man Utd should admit they are in division 2 or 3 when it comes to spending on world class players that are most needed.

Look at Chelsea, Real Madrid & above all Barcelona, they buy the best & sign most needed players.

3 players that Barcelona purchased & 3 players at Real Madrid are alone worth  more than the Man Utd team & most of the squad.

Nice to see Man City are also signing well again before the window ends.

:Insanity:  :Insanity:  :Insanity:  :Insanity:  :Insanity:  :Insanity:

Man U have been the same for a long time.Year after year you think that's a terrible team on paper but somehow Ferguson got them playing well and winning things only getting found out since he left. Not as big a draw for players as before either, used to be first choice English club for foreign players, not the case now.

Arsenal have to be one of the best run teams (businesses) in the football. Wenger has done an amazing job in bringing in players on the cheap then selling them for big money. Guy can spot a player. There's somebody behind the scenes tho, can't remember his name, who's the brains behind them always turning over a profit. Wenger did say last season if they weren't successful he'd rethink his signing policy and start spending big which hasn't really happened. 

Man u and Arsenal only getting linked with big players. Today it's Neymar to Man u and Benzema again to Arsenal.

Man c or Chelsea for the title

That Woodward should have a decent tan by now....cant see Neymar going anywhere and if he did I think he is a bit lightweight for the prem

Evertons John Stones has handed in a transfer request. Its sad how young players behave today. Whats the rush? Hes only had a couple of seasons in the PL(3 months of those he spent injured. A bit of form and he wants to rush to Chelsea

Done deal £58mil De Bruyne to Man City, as if they weren't strong enough already, Tidy profit for Wolfsburg too.

Evertons John Stones has handed in a transfer request. Its sad how young players behave today. Whats the rush? Hes only had a couple of seasons in the PL(3 months of those he spent injured. A bit of form and he wants to rush to Chelsea

What's the rush to make more money?   Play in better competition?   Pretty sure young players in the past had the same ambitions, just less opportunity.

Looks like Everton will turn down the request.   http://www.espnfc.us/story/2583524/everton-reject-john-stones-transfer-request-roberto-martinez

They need to move back the transfer window 2 weeks to so it runs from 6/15 to 8/15.   That way it doesn't bleed into most leagues seasons.  Seems to me they could figure out the financials by 6/15.

What's the rush to make more money?   Play in better competition?   Pretty sure young players in the past had the same ambitions, just less opportunity.

Looks like Everton will turn down the request.   http://www.espnfc.us/story/2583524/everton-reject-john-stones-transfer-request-roberto-martinez

They need to move back the transfer window 2 weeks to so it runs from 6/15 to 8/15.   That way it doesn't bleed into most leagues seasons.  Seems to me they could figure out the financials by 6/15.

I agree with your suggestion about the transfer window but it needs to be standardised throughout Europe. For example the Portuguese window closes on the 22nd September but France and Italy finishes on August 31st.  The main problem here is that most leagues in Europe have staggered start dates so there would be some overlap of transfers during their respective seasons.

czn,t understand why no money clubs have been sniffing round everton for ross barkley,more talented than pogba for me pluss the lad will get a few goals as well.

If he is serious about his career hes better off at Everton for a while until hes established and can slot into a bigger club.  If he moves now file him with Shawn Wright Phillips, Jack Rodwell and Sterling

I agree with your suggestion about the transfer window but it needs to be standardised throughout Europe. For example the Portuguese window closes on the 22nd September but France and Italy finishes on August 31st.  The main problem here is that most leagues in Europe have staggered start dates so there would be some overlap of transfers during their respective seasons.

Actually there is a good reason for that. 

Players that don't get any offers from the top leagues, drift to the less popular leagues around Europe. 

I know it's pretty baby, but I didn't take it out for air.

czn,t understand why no money clubs have been sniffing round everton for ross barkley,more talented than pogba for me pluss the lad will get a few goals as well.

I agree, he could be the greatest young Englist talent since Gazza.

I cannot help but wonder if there is a personal issue that scares the big clubs away, drinking or bad attitude??

Oscar Fingal O'Flahertie Wills Wilde (16 October 1854 – 30 November 1900)
“I can resist everything except temptationâ€

To be born an Englishman is to win the lottery of life

All the net talk & paper talk of who will sign who is getting on my tits now.

Last seasons EPL top 4 all need a striker, not including Man City.

MU & Chelsea needed an addition in the Centre back position, looks like Chelsea might get one, John Terry is slow & JM the special one always does his job properly & lets the Directors & owner know his thoughts & requirements.

3 days to go but I do not see much happening.

De Gea looks a done deal at 22m pounds with Navas being pursued by United in a separate deal.

It will be interesting to see if true what the Navas deal will be worth, it will more than likely be an 'undisclosed fee' for United to save face... .. :Fuck_Knows:  

Edit;  Various outlets reporting the deal at 25m pounds. 

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

De Gea looks a done deal at 22m pounds with Navas being pursued by United in a separate deal.

It will be interesting to see if true what the Navas deal will be worth, it will more than likely be an 'undisclosed fee' for United to save face... .. :Fuck_Knows:  

you've broken enough bad news already. I wish a mod would ban you 55555

Sky have now officially called the De Gea deal at £29m. The deal includes Navas.

jinx

Another totally crazy transfer window and still almost 24 hours to left.  The premier league is wasting £££ on an epic scale and I guarantee that another pile of money will be washed down the toilet.

I’m starting to understand Wengers point of view here as the prices are totally astronomical for players who are yet to prove themselves.

Man United have spent almost £1/4 billion (More than Swansea have spent since they were formed) since LVG took charge and if he fails to win a trophy this season it’s been a total failure.   I loved watching Fergie develop young talent but they are losing their soul and I fear for the current 16/17 year olds at Old Trafford.

What’s the point of football academies as most clubs hardly develop any talent.  How is Patrick Bamford at Chelsea, who has been scoring in the lower leagues, ever going to play for the first XI as they will probably spend another £45m on a striker.  Spurs wasted £30m on Erik Lamela when they could have developed Townsend.  If the £26m Spurs spent on Soldado was a success then Harry Kane would probably be on loan in the Championship and not playing for England.

All this money spent and the Premier league has failed to win a European trophy for a few years.

What hope does a 15 year old have with most Premiership clubs when they will use their new TV contract to spend massive sums on average players. 

Its football Jim..but not as we know it.

United played a game the other day not one reporter asked Van Gaal about it, they only asked about transfers.

Its football Jim..but not as we know it.

United played a game the other day not one reporter asked Van Gaal about it, they only asked about transfers.

You can tell by his expression when he left the ground why reporters didn't go down that route ..LOL..!!

image.jpg

jinx

That Ross kid is not a touch on Progba.

Every top club in Europe wants Paul Progba but they would ask Ross who ???

Coleman & Stone out of the Everton lot are the 2 players that have been noted by the big boys.

So its between Man City & Chelsea who wins the EPL IMO.

Arsenal still have to be short of a few players.

Liverpool miles of & will  wish they had not kept Brendan Rogers any time soon.

Man Utd same as last year no great defence no pace & no gaols in them.

I think Crystal Palace will do well & be the team of the neutral.

Spurs wasted lots of money a few years back & have not let the Manager spend to be a top 4 team also IMO.

Will be glad for the summer TW to be over as it has sounded exciting but has been poor.

Think we are seeing a change & that is that the big money does not work totally now & many players want to stay in Germany & Spain.

I think we are seeing a swing away from the EPL.

Jack.

Utd didnt send the De Gea paperwork in time. Deal off unless Real get an extension!

Utd didnt send the De Gea paperwork in time. Deal off unless Real get an extension!

I'm pissing myself laughing, they did this to us two years ago when Moyes wanted the Portugese full back.

Well done Woodward. It's been a more exciting day today than anything we produced on the pitch so far.

jinx

Archived