IGNORED

Summer transfer window 2015

jinx

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/manchester-united-to-make-20million-bid-for-seamus-coleman-31335416.html

Utd linked with Coleman again. Wouldn't be a priority signing for me at all. He had a decent season couple years ago and spent most of last seaon living off that.  Utd should not be shopping for English and Irish players if they want to win trophies.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-seal-25m-morgan-5961252

Utd closing in on Schneiderlin? He destroyed Utd at Old Trafford but apart from that I dont know much about him. Is he the real deal?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some Spanish friend also says that Real Madrid want Paul Progba from Juventus. 

From accounts, it seems every top club in Europe wants Pogba.  FFP might keep teams like PSG or Man City from being able to sign him.  Messilona and Ronaldo Madrid seem to be the favorites.  

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/manchester-united-to-make-20million-bid-for-seamus-coleman-31335416.html

Utd linked with Coleman again. Wouldn't be a priority signing for me at all. He had a decent season couple years ago and spent most of last seaon living off that.  Utd should not be shopping for English and Irish players if they want to win trophies.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-seal-25m-morgan-5961252

Utd closing in on Schneiderlin? He destroyed Utd at Old Trafford but apart from that I dont know much about him. Is he the real deal?

Schneiderlin is the real deal but i think UTD are keeping their cards close to their chest on this one and the links to Schweinsteiger seem just as solid. Smart of the club to keep everyone guessing. I am not a UTD fan but a good player is a good player and Schneiderlin would be perfect to help Carrick out and eventually replace him. I think you are harsh on Coleman as he is obviously a priority signing given that UTD could have got Clyne for far less but decided that Coleman was worth what will end up being significantly more. He is a more complete player. 

Liverpool linked pretty solidly with illarramendi. Please make it true.

The window officially open at 12am on Wednesday 1 July 2015.

Transfer window opens in

01 : 18 : 43 : 39

Days Hrs Mins Secs

64 : 12 : 43 : 38

Days Hrs Mins Secs

The window officially open at 12am on Wednesday 1 July 2015.

Transfer window opens in

01 : 18 : 43 : 39

Days Hrs Mins Secs

64 : 12 : 43 : 38

Days Hrs Mins Secs

CDbJtReWEAAoN51.jpg

Another potential Man Utd target for the right back position Fabinho from Monaco is joining Man City. With Cylne joining Liverpool it looks like all systems go in the pursuit of Coleman. Everton have released the usual hands off warning today in the press. I can see this one being long & painful & going down to the wire on deadline day.

Utd will probably have to throw Januzaj into the deal an a loan basis, plus Johnny Evans for have nothing on a permanent move.

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

Just on the Ramos to United Rumours I think there's a little bit of mischief going on by United, with United sending the message to Madrid if you unsettle one of our players ( De Gea ) we will unsettle one of yours.

Ramos is happy of all the attention as he waits for a larger contract by Real which he will probably get. I agree with the fee mentioned been absolutely daft, but Fergie payed 25 million for Van Persie in his final season & it looks like United won't even get one third of that cost back.

If Ramos does end up at United he will end up providing valuable experience & the back, in between intervals of being sent off of course.

You mention Fergie paying 25 million for RVP & will get very little back.

That year Fergie's last they won the EPL.

One player purchased & added to the old guard they won the EPL & it was Alex's leaving the managers job a winner & on top.

RVP was a one season wonder as every ball was played to him & he scored a shit load of goals but in todays crazy money EPL was worth every penny some would point out.

:Wassup1:

It looks like the Ramos deal is actually on as he has informed his club & the media that he wants to leave and only wants to move to United. It's all over Sky news this evening. United have lodged an official £28.6m bid for him.

Begović 

Coleman Ramos Smalling Blind
Sniederman Carrick Herrera
Di Maria Rooney Depay

jinx

It looks like the Ramos deal is actually on as he has informed his club & the media that he wants to leave and only wants to move to United. It's all over Sky news this evening. United have lodged an official £28.6m bid for him.

Valdes

Di Maria Rooney Depay

Ramos will be torn apart by the refs in England with his over zealous play , he got away with his many times in Liga because he is a spaniard . I fear he will be send off few times in the coming season . Please god that I'm wrong .

Ramos will be torn apart by the refs in England with his over zealous play , he got away with his many times in Liga because he is a spaniard . I fear he will be send off few times in the coming season . Please god that I'm wrong .

Ramos is not one I would touch.

Some naughty fun added to this thread.

May be good for any thread related to the EPL & football. 

11071449_10153232248794279_1282576436892768807_n.jpg

Begović 

Di Maria Rooney Depay

Id be giving Di Maria pre season and maybe a couple of games in August and that should be enough to tell us if if has any interest playing for Utd. The guy was a twat last year. For 60m I dont buy into the he needs time to settle. For that money you need to be doing it week in week out from day one. 

Id be giving Di Maria pre season and maybe a couple of games in August and that should be enough to tell us if if has any interest playing for Utd. The guy was a twat last year. For 60m I dont buy into the he needs time to settle. For that money you need to be doing it week in week out from day one.

And cost United a FA cup chance with a silly send off at Old Trafford with Arsenal .

how can real Madrid let Ramos go?

He scored an awful lot of important  headers.

Like in the semi final and the ucl final.

plus he is always motivated.

I dont get how real Madrid can let him go.

Like when they let di Maria go.

Xherdan Shaqiri to Stoke city from Inter for 12m, that could be the buy of the season.

jinx

Sebastian Coates from Liverpool to Sunderland, he has played well in Copa.

Joao Miranda from ATM to Inter & Nani moving to Fenerbache(Turkey) from Utd. Also Besiktas looking to acquire RVP.

Douglas Costa (Brazil) moving to Bayern Munich from Donetsk. 

................................................................................................................

Falcao had moved to Chelsea on loan , had a disaster season at United which was not his fault , United football system did not suit him , wish him all the best at Chelsea . I'm sure he will be applauded when Chelsea visit Old Trafford .

Falcao had moved to Chelsea on loan , had a disaster season at United which was not his fault , United football system did not suit him , wish him all the best at Chelsea . I'm sure he will be applauded when Chelsea visit Old Trafford .

I know it's hindsight but it was never going to work. Giving Rooney 300k per week and making him captain will haunt UTD for years. He's a guaranteed starter so where does a marque striker fit in when more often than not we only play with 1 front man?

RVP to Fenerbache (TUR) in the offing?. Also Podolski confirms move to Galatasaray from Arsenal.

................................................................................................................

Arda Turan to Barcelona from ATM

Spurs complete deal of Toby Alderweireld from ATM, last season he was on loan to Southampton

Johan Cabaye from PSG to Crystal Palace? that's a coup IMO

Sterling refusing to go on the pre season tour, that pretty much signals the exit. City will offer around around the 45 - 47 million mark i reckon and Liverpool will take it.

Steven NZonzi from Stoke City to Sevilla, also looks like Chelsea is closing the deal on Asmir Begovic.

Sterling refusing to go on the pre season tour, that pretty much signals the exit. City will offer around around the 45 - 47 million mark i reckon and Liverpool will take it.

Milner will replace Sterling dept with no problems , getting £45 m is great for Liverpool , the price tag will be a heavy burden on Sterling shoulders . Milner will shine for Liverpool because he carries no pressure ,

Milner will replace Sterling dept with no problems , getting £45 m is great for Liverpool , the price tag will be a heavy burden on Sterling shoulders . Milner will shine for Liverpool because he carries no pressure ,

Still think Liverpool will hold out for the 50 mill valuation. I could be wrong but the posturing and pressure from the player has all been done before. City have made their interest known to all and sundry and it is still early july. Liverpool can put pressure on the player and city by insisting he goes on tour and reject anything less than their valuation.

City will ultimately pay it. City now need to buy far more than Liverpool need to sell. It will be interesting if Liverpool hold their nerve on this one. 

Is it just me or has the window been largely underwhelming thus far? Cabaye to Palace was a surprise and Depay to United and Firmino to Liverpool were exciting signings respectively Cech to Arsenal wasn't exciting but quality business, the rest so far have been a bit ho hum.

Looking forward to some real excitement. 

Archived