IGNORED

Summer transfer window 2015

jinx

The football silly season is now starting to click into gear, with maybe Bale, Sterling and a whole host of other goodies up for grabs.

My gut feeling is that this will be a record year for transfers in the premier league.

I am looking forward to all your opinions and thoughts throughout the Summer

and to start the ball rolling Ings and Milner to Liverpool ?

Sami Khedira to sign for Juventus on a free transfer on wages of 55 grand a week sterling, he took

a 50 percent pay cut to join. I'm puzzled why no premiership clubs didn't fancy a punt on him especially United.

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good & timely thread Jinx, with big money expected to roll in next summer EPL clubs should make a killing this transfer season. Will make the league even more competitive. I posted about Gaitan & Dante on the Utd thread. As far Khedira is concerned I think multiple injuries & his legs are gone, doubt he can sustain the pace of the premiership. Schweinsteiger, Benzema are also being linked to Utd, Vidal to Arsenal, guess the gossip is as interesting as is the transfer in actuality.

................................................................................................................

I'm not too sure about the Gaitan rumours, we seem to be linked with him on an annual basis. I think he should have made his move to a better team by now, plus we have Young, Januzai & Depay battling for those spots. United also have a multitude of number tens as well.

I think Dante is looking for a last pay day & doesnt mind what his destination is. There may be some truth in the Schweinsteiger rumours, he had a great relationship with Van Gaal in the past & would be a great squad player with vast experience & more importantly leadership skills.

Benzema would slot straight into a 4-3-3 system, as he does at Real with Bale & Ronaldo on either side of him. A strike force of Benzema, Depay & Di Maria would be formidable but United never seem to pull off the obvious transfers.

jinx

I doubt that Madrid will sell Benzema because they are looking for a second Number 9

and I dont think they will let the first Number 9 go.

I also think that Di Maria will leave ManUtd because Van Gaal does not like him and

he is more of a fast Counter attacking Player that does not fit in with Van Gaal System.

I would like to see Man Utd signing Gündogan from Dortmund more than Schweinsteiger.

I doubt that Madrid will sell Benzema because they are looking for a second Number 9

and I dont think they will let the first Number 9 go.

I also think that Di Maria will leave ManUtd because Van Gaal does not like him and

he is more of a fast Counter attacking Player that does not fit in with Van Gaal System.

I would like to see Man Utd signing Gündogan from Dortmund more than Schweinsteiger.

Think Real are looking at Aguero to replace Benzema, also with Benitez possibly taking over at Real Higuain could be tempted to come back & form a natural partnership with Aguero.

................................................................................................................

Would Gareth Bale be worth the risk,his wages would be massive and theres no chance he`d play in the majority of games as hes out injured......a lot!Good player that he is he dosnt represent value for money when hes out so much,a massive risk imho!

Reports in france say United are making a move for Schneiderlin, I can just hear this ditty being sung from the Stretford end; 

Schneiderlin, Schneiderlin,

Does whatever a Sneijder can
French sources say, soon he signs
Catches pundits by surprise
Get in!
Here comes the Schneiderlin

jinx

I love silly season ( not as much as the actual season though ).

I have a feeling that Pogba will be back in England this summer, but not to Manchester Untitled...

I love silly season ( not as much as the actual season though ).

I have a feeling that Pogba will be back in England this summer, but not to Manchester Untitled...

I think Man City would be favourites to sign him should he return to England, I think they will be using Patrick Vieira to butter him up while Zidane will be on the charm offensive at Real Madrid as well.

jinx

Chelsea need 2 strikers & are apparently in talks with Falcao. So if he signs Chelsea will then still need 2 strikers. Although I hear he's promised to better last seasons total of 4 goals, taking into account his wages of 250k per week that works out at ??? Maths never was my strong point, lets just say a shit load of cash per goal. Did they learn nothing from Shevshenko & Torres.

Apparently a meeting between Mike Ashley & Patrick Vieira about the vacant managers position at Newcastle ended in stalemate over player recruitment & transfer policy. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall at that meeting.

jinx

Newcastle fans already moaning about the possibility of Mclaren. Hes won more as a manager than Newcastle have in 60years :Think1:

Transfer Central TNC @TransferNewsCen

OFFICIAL: Leicester have signed left-back Christian Fuchs on a free transfer from Schalke. He's signed a three-year contract.

I can imagine the tabloid hacks having great fun with the surname above...  :hello09:

jinx

Pete O'Rourke @SportsPeteO

Dick Advocaat set to do U-turn and take Sunderland job on one-year deal. #SAFC

Good news for Sunderland fans.

jinx

Liverpool have just agreed personal terms with James Milner to join them, all depends on a medical now, good bit of early business by Liverpool.

jinx

Deadline Day: Transfers must be finished early on 1 September

Transfer Deadline Day will be done and dusted by dinner on 1 September rather than its usual 23:00 BST climax.

The deadline was shifted from 31 August as Premier League rules prevent it from falling on a Bank Holiday.

But as Champions League squads must be submitted to Uefa by 23:00 BST on 1 September, the Premier League has decided on a 17:00 BST deadline.

Chelsea, Manchester City, Arsenal and Manchester United will have six hours to add late signings to their squad.

Their need to comply with European football's governing body means the usual late-night drama as players, clubs and agents work deep into the night, will be done in daylight.

If Stoke City's Peter Odemwingie wants to drive to a new club - as he did when looking to join Queens Park Rangers in 2013 - he will have to negotiate rush hour.

Indeed, as Great Britain's roads fill up at the end of the working day, helicopters may be in demand to ferry wanted players to training grounds in similar fashion to Juan Mata when he made his move to Manchester United last year.

Still, at least the stresses of the day will not drag out.

"The January I moved from Birmingham to Blackburn, I sat there by the phone for 13 days, worrying, waiting for it to go through - I lost a stone," said BBC pundit Robbie Savage in 2011.

Last season's most recent deadline day - 2 February - saw Chelsea sign Juan Cuadrado from Fiorentina as around £130m was spent in the January window.

But the summer opportunity to sign players typically sees more activity, with £835m spent on players in the window by its close on 2 September last year.

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Liverpool have just agreed personal terms with James Milner to join them, all depends on a medical now, good bit of early business by Liverpool.

An average honest English player who works hard and gets stuck in. Useful in a multi talented City team but he will be surrounded by shite at Liverpool.

An average honest English player who works hard and gets stuck in. Useful in a multi talented City team but he will be surrounded by shite at Liverpool.

Pretty much, Rodgers seem to be more about numbers than quality. Am glad that Liverpool didn't qualify for UCL, Rodgers didn't respect it enough last season.

I can't see Ronaldo staying at Real Madrid , because his old boss ( Sir Alex ) had a hated relationship with new Real Madrid boss Benitez . Sir Alex was like a father to Ronaldo . So , I think , United will welcome him back with delight . That is only my predication .

Skertel has spoken out in the last few days & said his current contract offer has been totally unacceptable add that to Sterling speaking out & giving that infamous interview & it reeks of Rodgers losing his grip on the dressing room.

jinx

I can't see Ronaldo staying at Real Madrid , because his old boss ( Sir Alex ) had a hated relationship with new Real Madrid boss Benitez . Sir Alex was like a father to Ronaldo . So , I think , United will welcome him back with delight . That is only my predication .

I think it more likely that Bale would be heading to MU than Penaldo. Madridistas would riot if he was sold.

Pete O'Rourke @SportsPeteO

Dick Advocaat set to do U-turn and take Sunderland job on one-year deal. #SAFC

Good news for Sunderland fans.

Advocaat confirmed as head coach

http://www.safc.com/news/team-news/2015/june/advocaat-returns

Not a fan of theirs but he is a great coach and am very happy to see him stay in the Premiership, his wife wont be though.

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

Advocaat confirmed as head coach

http://www.safc.com/news/team-news/2015/june/advocaat-returns

Not a fan of theirs but he is a great coach and am very happy to see him stay in the Premiership, his wife wont be though.

Yep, I agree. The Premiership is all the stronger for having coaches of Advocate's calibre.

jinx

Koeman, Advocaat, Van Gaal, the Dutch are coming :)

Koeman, Advocaat, Van Gaal, the Dutch are coming :)

De Boer will be the next one I reckon, it will be very interesting to see what clubs will be sounding him out. In other news today it looks like Lazio may be Van Persies next club, its looking like 11 million pounds will do the trick his wages of 250k a week could pay the wages of three new incoming players.

jinx

Archived