IGNORED

Summer transfer window 2015

jinx

just read this on bleacher report JK, fee being reported at £13mil. Not sure where an attacking mid will leave Mata though, or Janazui.

Yeah true , wonder if they will buy a central defender , last summer they missed out that , hope not this summer .

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We desperately needed a quality CB last year, but ended wasting a load of cash on forward players Di Maria & Falcao who were both abysmal. Vlarr is available on a free & has been heavily linked, Dante (who IMO is an accident waiting to happen) also linked, along with Hummells who is by far the pick of the bunch. I personally would love us to go for Stones from Everton who looks more impressive with each game. It's been 10 years since we plundered Everton of their best young talent so it's high time we do it again.

If a team in BPL need a CB, they should go after Bartra at Barcelona. His transfer fee has dropped to 12m due to lack of playing time. http://www.espnfc.us/story/2490029/barcelona-defender-marc-bartra-confirms-12m-release-clause

We desperately needed a quality CB last year, but ended wasting a load of cash on forward players Di Maria & Falcao who were both abysmal. Vlarr is available on a free & has been heavily linked, Dante (who IMO is an accident waiting to happen) also linked, along with Hummells who is by far the pick of the bunch. I personally would love us to go for Stones from Everton who looks more impressive with each game. It's been 10 years since we plundered Everton of their best young talent so it's high time we do it again.

Agreed...Think Stones would be an excellent addition to any of last year's top 4. Chelsea may prefer Raphael Varane...

Man U could also look at improving their options at Right Back...De Stiglio from Milan is highly regarded?

Falcao to Chelsea doesn't make much sense unless he is happy to provide depth behind Costa...am interested to see how he performs at the Copa America...Liverpool would be a better fit if he wants to give the Premier League another go...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hooray beer!

crazy if true. Hes done nothing at club and international level to justify any kind of fee. Liverpool should take that and run.

Add to that the reports that City are offering him wages of 180k a week. I reckon he had his head turned by City last December the rest is all down to his agents and both clubs agreeing a fee. He gave up giving a shit a few months ago judging by his form.

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

Chelsea will pay £8m to loan Falcao & will send 1 or 2 players over to Monaco on loan. His wages are reported to be 220k a week, his wages at United were 280k a week. United paid Monaco £6m last year for his services.

jinx

IMO it will be a feast of a transfer window.

Also should be a great thread with lots of banter.

:NiceThread1:

Liverpool manager Rogers to go ????

They fucked of all his trusted staff & coaching guys.

Klopp in ????

Not sure why Jose wants him.   He's at the age a striker declines and he has been impotent since the ACL.  He looked pathetic in the first Copa America game.  With Costa, Hazard, Willian, Fabregas +,  why not bring in someone young or promote from the academy? Guess Barca/Bayern's blueprint is not for everyone. 

Reports in france say United are making a move for Schneiderlin, I can just hear this ditty being sung from the Stretford end; 

Schneiderlin, Schneiderlin,

Does whatever a Sneijder can

French sources say, soon he signs

Catches pundits by surprise

Get in!

Here comes the Schneiderlin

Great signing I rate him & so does Wenger at Arsenal.

Not sure why Jose wants him.   He's at the age a striker declines and he has been impotent since the ACL.  He looked pathetic in the first Copa America game.  With Costa, Hazard, Willian, Fabregas +,  why not bring in someone young or promote from the academy? Guess Barca/Bayern's blueprint is not for everyone. 

Bayern and Barca have spent a combined total of 510m over the last 3 seasons

Today's biggest rumour is that United are interested in Monaco right back Fabinho & let's take a guess who his agent is ?... Yes you've guessed right George Mendes, he really bugs the shit out of me.

jinx

Chelsea will pay £8m to loan Falcao & will send 1 or 2 players over to Monaco on loan. His wages are reported to be 220k a week, his wages at United were 280k a week. United paid Monaco £6m last year for his services.

Do Chelsea really want this Falcao who is older & injures have taken away his quality & ability.

Morhinio could turn Aston Villas Benteka in to the next Drogba but getting Falcao back to his prime I believe would be not possible even with Jose & all his great managerial skills.

Real Madrid my Spanish side sacked Anjolotti for Benitez is madness IMO.

That said Madrid & the fans are of there head & hate there own players & managers like no other.

St Etienne defender Franck Tabanou is having a medical at Swansea City on Thursday. Looks like £3 million +

Probably going to play left back. I was a little surprised when Neil Taylor signed a new 4-year deal recently as it's been obvious that Monk doesn't really rate him. He tried to sign a couple of left-backs in January. Taylor was very unhappy when he ended up as reserve behind Ben Davies after breaking his leg. Don't imagine he'll be happy on the bench again.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Liverpool rejected City second bid for Raheen Sterling , £35 million .

QPR is sweating because they get 20% of the sale ..

Kieran Trippier (formerly Burnley) signs 5 year deal with Spurs.

................................................................................................................

See a stupid story in the paper that Man Utd are thinking of Everton's Yarkqoko the ex Chelsea striker.

Thought they would look or purchase a guy that is top notch & ready to play with Rooney.

Paul Progba going to Madrid or Barcelona.

Sounds about right.

I dont think Pogba will rest half a year just to join Barca, because of there Transfer block.

Does Man City have any english Players left other than the Goal keeper?

I thought in England you Need to have a few english Players in your squad.

About Ancelotti: I heard he has some health issues that he Needs to cure also.

maybe thats why I was sacked for not being able to give 100% at the Job anymore.

Transfer window opens in

09 : 15 : 54 : 45

Days Hrs Mins Secs

Transfer window closes in

72 : 09 : 51 : 48

Days Hrs Mins Secs

Liverpool confirm signing of Joe Gomez from Charlton. 18 year old kid. A Centre Half, I think he will be loaned out to some championship club next year. Whoever gets Scheiderlin will do well I think he is a good player.  Also Firmino is reportedly on his way to the premier league and looks as if both United and Liverpool are in for him. He will go to United I would assume and Liverpool will scour Southampton to see if there are any other bog average players we can overpay for. 

Swansea City have signed Sweden keeper Kristoffer Nordfeldt from Dutch side Heerenveen on a three year-deal.

Nordfeldt capped five times by his country, and who celebrates his 26th birthday today, will compete with Lukasz Fabianski for the goalkeeper position.

Both second and third choice keepers were allowed to leave (Tremmel & Cornell) so we needed a back-up keeper.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Arsenal agree £10.9m fee with Chelsea for Petr Cech.

jinx

Looks like Liverpool have won the race to sign Roberto Firmino...if as reported the fee is around £18 million, looks a smart bit of business with Sterling on his way out for much, much more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hooray beer!

Archived