IGNORED

Summer transfer window 2015

jinx

Looks like Liverpool have won the race to sign Roberto Firmino...if as reported the fee is around £18 million

29 million for Firmino, once he gets his work permit.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

29 million for Firmino, once he gets his work permit.

Seems the fee is 21 mill rising to 28 with add ons etc. Seems some decent business so far this transfer window. no outrageous fees as of yet. Cech for 10.9 is great business by the Arse. Still a most outstanding keeper and they will get a few good years out of him. Very happy to get Firmino and this window is shaping up nicely for Liverpool. All the signings so far are sensible additions and our recent transfer business has been anything but sensible. 

I like it when the business get's done early. Get them in get them settled and hit the ground running. No last week scramble for the best of the rest. 

http://www.espnfc.us/soccer-transfers/story/2503222/arda-turan-wants-atletico-madrid-transfer-to-premier-league

Turan would be a great fit at Arsenal to partner up with Coquelin to shore up the midfield.   They need some nastiness and grit.  Not sure it can happen with a 41mil transfer fee though.   He's a 20mil player at best.

Seems the fee is 21 mill rising to 28 with add ons etc. Seems some decent business so far this transfer window. no outrageous fees as of yet. Cech for 10.9 is great business by the Arse. Still a most outstanding keeper and they will get a few good years out of him. Very happy to get Firmino and this window is shaping up nicely for Liverpool. All the signings so far are sensible additions and our recent transfer business has been anything but sensible. 

I like it when the business get's done early. Get them in get them settled and hit the ground running. No last week scramble for the best of the rest. 

Firmino ???? 

Looks good but the EPL will be a big step up.

Not cheap if he does not come good.

Sterlings replacement, sure think he is of to Man City.

Liverpool confirm signing of Joe Gomez from Charlton. 18 year old kid. A Centre Half, I think he will be loaned out to some championship club next year. Whoever gets Scheiderlin will do well I think he is a good player.  Also Firmino is reportedly on his way to the premier league and looks as if both United and Liverpool are in for him. He will go to United I would assume and Liverpool will scour Southampton to see if there are any other bog average players we can overpay for. 

Last summer Rogers signed some shit & players who did not work out but a big panic & the after math of losing the world class Suarez.

Think Rogers could be the first manager to be sacked this coming season if the first 2 months do not go well.

I have rated Rogers but now he is facing the real big test.

Clopp  could be in as soon as the Autumn. 

Arsenal agree £10.9m fee with Chelsea for Petr Cech.

Just what Arsenal need IMO.

Now the Gunners need a world class striker & a holding hard bastard in midfield.

They then should be the real Arsenal that used to win the EPL & get to the CL final.

I think Firmino is a great buy for Liverpool , far better than Sterling and more effective . Milner will take over Sterling dept , will work well for Liverpool , I don't believe that Gerarrd is gone , he will be back with Liverpool on loan when the football season in US is over .

Not pertaining to EPL but Croat Mandzukic is moving from AT Madrid to Juventus while Colombian Jackson Martinez is moving to ATM from Porto.

................................................................................................................

I think Firmino is a great buy for Liverpool , far better than Sterling and more effective . Milner will take over Sterling dept , will work well for Liverpool , I don't believe that Gerarrd is gone , he will be back with Liverpool on loan when the football season in US is over .

Ibe is considered to be very talented and will replace Sterling and Milner that was signed as Sterling's replacement. Firmino has been used as an attacker for Brazil due to lack of attackers in the Brazilian national team, while he was used as an attacking midfielder in Hoffenheim. He can play in many positions though. 

Liverpool now have too many players in their books and need to remove the dead wood. 

I know it's pretty baby, but I didn't take it out for air.

Just what Arsenal need IMO.

Now the Gunners need a world class striker & a holding hard bastard in midfield.

They then should be the real Arsenal that used to win the EPL & get to the CL final.

Arsenal might need a striker, but what they really need is to stop investing in too many injury prone players. 

Reading that Nathaniel Clyne to Liverpool for £12 mill is a done deal although not yet confirmed. I think this was always going to happen. Pretty good deal for all concerned Southampton getting a decent fee for a player with only one year left on his contract. He is a decent fullback and an improvement on anything else that Liverpool have at rightback.

For a german Transfer Firmino is not cheap at all.

I think with 41 Million Euro he is the biggest Transfer ever

for the Bundesliga.

Not pertaining to EPL but Croat Mandzukic is moving from AT Madrid to Juventus while Colombian Jackson Martinez is moving to ATM from Porto.

Plenty of life out side the EPL.

Arsenal might need a striker, but what they really need is to stop investing in too many injury prone players. 

I think Jack is going to Man City. 

Reading that Nathaniel Clyne to Liverpool for £12 mill is a done deal although not yet confirmed. I think this was always going to happen. Pretty good deal for all concerned Southampton getting a decent fee for a player with only one year left on his contract. He is a decent fullback and an improvement on anything else that Liverpool have at rightback.

If he turns out like the left back Shaw who went from Southampton to Man Utd he will be seen as another Rogers night mare purchase from Southampton.

What ever you think of Brendan Rogers he has balls purchasing another player from ''' Southampton """"

I think Jack is going to Man City. 

Jack Wheelchair?

That is if they can't sign Pogba.

United offering a £35 million for Ramos is mad , he is nearly past sell by date , 29 years old .

United offering a £35 million for Ramos is mad , he is nearly past sell by date , 29 years old .

Crazy if true. Great player mind but that is an extortionate fee for a player of that age. 

SWANSEA City are closing in on Portugal international Eder as Garry Monk gets set to make his last key signing of the summer.

Monk is in the market for a striker to provide competition for Bafetimbi Gomis next season.

And it is understood Swansea are ready to push through a deal for Sporting Braga star Eder which is likely to be worth in excess of £6 million.

Swansea have made firm enquiries about Anderlecht's Aleksandar Mitrovic and Watford frontman Troy Deeney, while FC Twente's Luc Castaignos is another player they have considered.

But it seems Eder will be the man who gets the chance to fill the void left by Wilfried Bony after fellow countryman Nelson Oliveira's Liberty loan spell came to an end at the end of last season.

A powerful forward who is 6ft 3in tall, Eder played for Portugal at last year's World Cup and has 18 caps in total.

The 27-year-old, who has scored 23 times in 44 league starts for Braga, netted his first international goal earlier this month to secure a friendly win over Italy.

Eder was born in Africa but moved to Portugal as a child and made his name with Academica.

He moved to Braga in 2012, and his form there brought international recognition.

Eder has been linked with Everton and Galatasaray in recent months and is said to have attracted a £5 million bid from Bournemouth earlier this summer, but it looks like Swansea will be the club where he tries his luck outside Portugal for the first time.

If Monk clinches Eder's signature, his summer transfer work could be all but over with two months of the window still ahead.

Swansea will add a third-choice goalkeeper, but their move for Barcelona youngster Guillermo Lara — which had seemed certain to happen — now looks to be off.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Agree totally & he not that good.

He has a history of red cards also.

A big no no IMO.

:NiceThread1:

14 DAYS MORE & THE WINDOW WILL BE ON FIRE.

No mate , 4 days more .. :)

Man Utd have the french Southampton player Shilering by all accounts.

Top class player & can defend like a good one.

Some Spanish friend also says that Real Madrid want Paul Progba from Juventus. 

Bennett the Aston Villa striker from Belgium is a massive talent when put under the right manager.

Just on the Ramos to United Rumours I think there's a little bit of mischief going on by United, with United sending the message to Madrid if you unsettle one of our players ( De Gea ) we will unsettle one of yours.

Ramos is happy of all the attention as he waits for a larger contract by Real which he will probably get. I agree with the fee mentioned been absolutely daft, but Fergie payed 25 million for Van Persie in his final season & it looks like United won't even get one third of that cost back.

If Ramos does end up at United he will end up providing valuable experience & the back, in between intervals of being sent off of course.

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

Archived